Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Louisiana Racing Fourm
2011 Southern Nationals, West Monroe, LA >

2011 Southern Nationals, West Monroe, LA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Southern Nationals, West Monroe, LA

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (98%+)

Huge thanks to Jessica Watson for taking these. You are the best!

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z423/hollywood-07/
Old 10-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pin2Win
Hey just want to say I had a great time! I went last year and plan on going again next year! Long haul from Kansas but totally worth it!

You guys put on a hell of a race that many entries and only a few hiccups. Sucks to have to restart the race but I think it was the right thing to do!

You guys should do a long haul award next year also! Who ever had the longest DRIVE..not flying LOL

EDIT:
I liked the prayer and would love to hear the National Anthem next year.
We had some guys down there from Knoxville TN. I think around an 11 hour drive. I wanted to go but it is almost 13 hours for me.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by coachlewis
We had some guys down there from Knoxville TN. I think around an 11 hour drive. I wanted to go but it is almost 13 hours for me.
Ya that's a haul 660 for us 10hrs!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (98%+)

I finally got caught back up on work,honey do's etc....I wanted to tell all of you guys thanks for the support of the 2011 JConcepts Southern Nats. We ended up with 337 entries this year!! Competition was intense in every class.Im already looking foward to next year!!
I want to thank Dialed Inc, Tekin,Novak, VP-Pro, Agama, Venom, RC America, Hudy, Boca Bearing, Martin Harrison(for the killer trophies), Ross Pilgreen(for the killer track layout), Jeff Gray(for all of his hard work), Paul Gaertner (for RDing) and anyone else who contributed.
A special thanks goes out to Jason Ruona,Paul Wynn,John Piant and all of the Jconcepts crew. Without companies like JConcepts taking a chance on guys like me,our sport would never thrive.Please support all of these companies who support our hobby!!

Jason "Hollywood" Correro

Here is a video that JConcepts put together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMZrWCeL6q0