Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Louisiana Racing Fourm
Nominate Pres, Senior VP and VP >

Nominate Pres, Senior VP and VP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nominate Pres, Senior VP and VP

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

my nominations:
Pres: Eric (easy e)
Senior vp: slugish
Treasury: zigzag
Old 02-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

My Nominations are:

Pres: Easy E.
S.VP: Zig-Zag
VP: Rainman
Old 03-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

who is zig zag? I vote Kevin Rivet pres., James Kelley VP., and Ron Pyles Treas. I don't know how we are supposed to be voting exactly but that is what I put in on it.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

zigzag is big jon
Old 03-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

hahaha I guess I will say something on this..... Dave we need people that wanna take interest in playing a role like that.. I mean no offense to any of the guys you are voting for but Kev already said last week that "if we depend on him as a pillar then it will crumble." I would like to see him take one of the roles also and James Kelly don't seem to interested nor Ron. At the drivers meeting when Kev asked if there was anyone that wanted to step up neither of them guys said anything about being interested in a role like that. And I don't think that Jason B. wants to take on a role like that right now anyway. IM not speaking for you Jason just stating what I think. Hurb just nominated other people so it don't look like he wants to do it either. I think the only way to do this is we need to hold a meeting and do it that way this online voting isn't getting us very far and we really need to get on the ball like a.s.a.p.

Prez : Easy E
S.V.P. : John H.
V.P. : ????
Treasurer : Kev
Old 03-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Regional Moderator

These are the people who have shown any interest at all:

Eric Hodge (easy e)
and HPIKid

Take that into consideration. Some on the people ya'll are nominating don't want the responsibility.

Eric Hodge for President.
HPIKid for Treasurer.
Kevin Rivet for VP... even though he doesn't want a position.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Tech Adept

let me speak on this. e president,zig svp,the kid vp and kevin treasury.kevin said he would take that pos. thats all i have to say
Old 03-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Tech Adept

Exclamation start the vote

dustin we need to move foward with this. if you would take all the nominated people and put an online vote on our web site.we need to get this done and get the ball rolling.we have a race comming up with no leadership. run the vote for one week.we can spread the word at the race about the vote. if people want to vote they will. this is the best way to do it.anyone else that would like to be nominated should speak up now.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:08 AM
Tech Adept

Yea dustin, when's the last time the website was updated?
Old 03-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Regional Moderator

ZigZag: The polls I put on the website are open to everyone... and people can vote more than once. Plus I would have to have a seperate poll for each position, right? I think that we should just make a list of the nominated people and have a box out thursday where people can drop a slip of paper to cast their vote. Put it right next to the signup sheet so no one will miss it.

NetLoser: I updated the points yesterday..
Old 03-04-2006, 11:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

No that isn't something we do at the track .. We need to have a meeting and do it there. it is not a good idea to have something like that on a race night that would make no sense. We have to do it at a meeting and if people don't show up then that shows it don't matter to them. But if we do it at the track then anyone can just come up and vote and that isn't right if they are not a member.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Regional Moderator

Most of the people there are members. Anyway that's an easy problem to fix. Just make everyone put their name on their ballot. OR make a form with each nominee listed and print enough copies out for each member, and if you are worried about "NON-MEMBERS" (which i don't think it's going to matter) make a spot for them to sign their name..

Don't make it more complicated than it has to be.
Old 03-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Exclamation

What is complicated about that??? We are due for a meeting anyways and that is what clubs do discuss topics at meetings .But D that is not something that needs to be addressed at the track. Everything else is done at meeting and that is even more of a reason to have a "meeting". But whatever it just seems like it would make more sense to have a meeting than to do sumthin like that at the track. If this is the only way anything is gonna get done then IM all for it but it just don't seem to organized to be doing something like that at the track. And if people can not make it to the meeting then they are not worried about what the club is doing then. As i said if thats the only way it's gonna get done then we are left with no choice.
Old 03-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by HPIkid
What is complicated about that??? We are due for a meeting anyways and that is what clubs do discuss topics at meetings .But D that is not something that needs to be addressed at the track. Everything else is done at meeting and that is even more of a reason to have a "meeting". But whatever it just seems like it would make more sense to have a meeting than to do sumthin like that at the track. If this is the only way anything is gonna get done then IM all for it but it just don't seem to organized to be doing something like that at the track. And if people can not make it to the meeting then they are not worried about what the club is doing then. As i said if thats the only way it's gonna get done then we are left with no choice.
You have never been to a meeting
Old 03-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

You have never been to a meeting
DOUH!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.