Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
2013 Winter Off Road Points Series at Fastlane >

2013 Winter Off Road Points Series at Fastlane

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2013 Winter Off Road Points Series at Fastlane

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

Default 2013 Winter Off Road Points Series at Fastlane

I thought I had already started a new thread for the Winter series (January through March) but when I looked today it wasn't here (there has been one over on Heartland). My apologies for not getting it posted here at the same time.

Anyway, here are the dates for the 2013 Winter Off Road Points Series at Fastlane. The format will be the same as our Fall series with the addition of a Stock 2WD Stadium Truck class. Separate series for Wednesday night and Saturday with trophies to the top 3 in each class. Winner determined by a racer's best 4 finishes with the 5th finish as the tie breaker. Each entry on a points series date will receive a ticket for the end of series drawing for gift certificates (3 each for the Wednesday and Saturday series). See the attachment for additional information on classes and rules.

Wednesday dates : January 9th & 23rd, February 6th & 20th and March 6th & 20th.

Saturday dates: January 5th & 19th, February 2nd & 16th and March 2nd & 16th.
Attached Files
Old 01-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Saturday, January 19th is our next offroad points race and the last event on the current off road track.

C ya at the races.....
Old 02-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Default Points Update

Here are the up to date points for our Wednesday Night and Saturday winter points seasons.

This Saturday is a points day and it's our customer appreciation day where we're serving free pizza at approximately 5 PM. Hope to see you there.....
Attached Files
Old 03-12-2013, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

5th week is over, 1 week to go! Let's have an update.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Tech Master

Here are the updated points for our winter series as we head into the last race for each. This Saturday, March 16, will be the last race of the Saturday series and next Wednesday, March 20, will be the last race of the Wednesday series.
Attached Files
Old 03-17-2013, 06:14 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

By far the best ran points series ever. Congrats to everyone who won the big bucks in the drawing. The pay outs are a great consolation prize.
Big congrats to Matt Cain. Tied in both Mod 4x4 Buggy and Open 4x4 SCT. And swept them both. Very close wins. The plaques were nice to. I cant believe Matt didn't win any of the money though. First drawing ever out of all the big races and points races he didn't win something in a luck of the draw.

I don't know what was in the air last night but the racing was top notch in SCT 4x4 and Mod 4x4 Buggy. I would like to see this point series in the out door season as well. It really made it fun.