Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road >

SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

wow is right.......settle it in the thunderdome guys. Break the deal, spin the wheel!!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Tom, what was the name on those superfast "17.5's" ????
Old 05-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brickshouse
Tom, what was the name on those superfast "17.5's" ????
Jerry, they are full throttle motorsport motors. I run the novak's&duo3 but he switched the novak's to thunder power now. I have one and its just as fast as the novak's. He also does the trinity d3's. They have blazin top end. Scott ran one in stock truck lastnight and without playin with gearing any beat me. I knows he's a better driver but I think he was impressed with the motor. You can get in touch with Bill at his web ftmhobbies.com or he is in the onroad section under team discussions at top. I have an extra of each if you want to try any of them let me know. You'll like any of them!!! If you can't get ahold of him let me know and I'll pm ya his cell.
Tom
Old 05-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Marcos J- Im not looking to get kicked off. I dont know what happend in the past either.. Just saying my .02 and thats it. Trevor is a really good guy. He has seen me at my best and worst times and never judged me once. I race with him on a weekend basis and iv never had any problems with him. On the track, off or in the online drama. He is very a very stand up guy and im sure if you raced with him you would notice the same. Im not trying to start a hissy-fit either. Just trying to help my friend.

Last edited by Matt Farris; 05-01-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Farris
Marcos J- Im not looking to get kicked off. I dont know what happend in the past eiter.. Just saying my .02 and thats it. Trevor is a really good guy. He has seen me at my best and worst times and never judged me once. I race with him on a weekend basis and iv never had any problems with him. On the track, off or in the online drama. He is very a very stand up guy and im sure if you raced with him you would notice the same. Im not trying to start a hissy-fit either. Just trying to help my friend.
Couldn't have said it better. I race the same class with him during the winter and never once had a problem with him. He's a great guy and great friend!!!! If you had the chance to meet him I'm sure you would agree.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Welcome to the club trevor. you got off with a slap on the wri
Old 05-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Farris
Marcos J- Im not looking to get kicked off. I dont know what happend in the past either.. Just saying my .02 and thats it. Trevor is a really good guy. He has seen me at my best and worst times and never judged me once. I race with him on a weekend basis and iv never had any problems with him. On the track, off or in the online drama. He is very a very stand up guy and im sure if you raced with him you would notice the same. Im not trying to start a hissy-fit either. Just trying to help my friend.
never said he was a bad guy , just need to follow the forum rules and not argue with the moderator when he breaks them. Thats all im going to say. He can pm me if he wants his ban lifted. Now lets get back on the topic of what ever this thread is.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Master

we don't have a topic!
Old 05-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JDriemeier
Wow I missed something.
Yeah that makes two of us.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

I just want to make one more post clarifying what has gone on here...

I kinda figured by now that the majority of you guys know me, and know what I'm about.

I have no problems with anybody from the STL crew... and I enjoy racing with all of you.

I certainly have no intentions of moderating my way into being hated by the guys I race with. I'm just trying to do my part to enforce the rules and keep the place friendly by getting rid of the foul language.

As I told Trevor in the PM... This has nothing to do with him... I'm not singling anybody out.

The fact of the matter is I deleted the thread because it was reported by several members for violating the bump rule... That is what I'm supposed to do when a thread gets reported. So while some may think that I was throwing a friend under the bus by deleting his thread... I was truly just doing the job I was asked to do. I'd expect any of you to do the same to me.

There's alot of stuff that goes on in this section of the board that I'm supposed to police, but don't because I feel it's really not hurting anybody. Such as the cross posting for sale items... As in linking your forsale items here that you've listed in the FS/FT sections... Thats really not supposed to be allowed, but it's not hurting anything so I let it slide.

I also choose to let a few cusswords and foul language / bantering fly because I know for the most part its all in fun and no real harm is meant.

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A HARDASS!

Regarding Trevors suspension.... I've asked Marcos to lift it... And at this point the ball is in Trevors court to PM Marcos and have the suspension lifted.

Like I said... I hope there are no hard feelings... I truly enjoy racing at Smac and DB, as well as seeing those of you who come down here, but if this kind of stuff continues, it's pretty obvious I'm not welcome.

-David
Old 05-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Smac, Is a track rebuild going on? Are you running Saturday, or closing for the barn race?
Old 05-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

ok here is my first ever body and 2nd time ever touching an airbrush with some practice i will get it the outlines are the hardest part along with the drawing of a scheme.either way ill keep trying
Attached Thumbnails SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road-003.jpg   SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road-002.jpg   SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road-001.jpg  
Old 05-01-2011, 04:15 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

that actually looks really good for a first man....sorry for the drama dudes...my bad.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:16 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris81076
ok here is my first ever body and 2nd time ever touching an airbrush with some practice i will get it the outlines are the hardest part along with the drawing of a scheme.either way ill keep trying
Yep! That looks sick for a first timer!

Heck.. I can't paint single color bodies... Much less any detail at all like that!

Looks good!
Old 05-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

thanks guys it looks better in person pics look bad lololol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.