Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 IFMAR 1/10th 200mm On Road World Championship Brisbane Australia

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 04:06 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by daniz24
MissX, from what I heard at least 6 people from Indonesia going.
from what i've heard, the latest news is Femca is giving in 12 seats for Indonesian drivers..
Old 07-13-2006, 11:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Stage Two Report Released

Stage Two Report Released

The Stage Two Report is now available for download from the Quick Links section on the front page or the Downloads section of the website.

Thos competitors who have provided an email address to IFMAR with their entry will also receive the report by email.

For those people planning on visiting Brisbane to watch the event you may like to volunteer to help out to get as close to the action as possible. Just fill out a volunteer form and send it to the event chairman with the days you are available to help out.

Kind Regards

Alastair
Old 07-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default England Park Raceway Track Released for Virtual RC

England Park Raceway Track Released for Virtual RC

Virtual RC have just released the England Park Raceway track for their VRC simulator.

During the week of the World Championship VRC will be holding a virtual WC for those of you unable to make it to the real thing.

Click on the VRC logo below to take you to the sign up page for the virtual World Championship and start practising today.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

is teddy syach goin to the worlds??? he is one of my favorites at the 04 worlds in brazil hehe! watch out salven! go teddy! go g4S!!!
Old 07-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Regional Moderator

Yes Teddy is going, are you going also?
Old 07-22-2006, 06:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

would love to go but dont think i can... when is the exact date of the race?
Old 07-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Important Notice to Competitors

Important Notice to Competitors

Controlled Fuel Procedure- Fuel Bottles and Fuel Guns

Every competitor must have their own fuel bottle. If they are using a fuel gun they must also have their own.

The sharing of fuel bottles or fuel guns will not be permitted.

Competitors should read and understand the Controlled Fuel Procedure document available in the QUICK LINKS section on the main page of the website
Old 08-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

Daniz24.....what the Teddy Syah team ??...Team Magic Indonesia or Team Magic International Team ??
Old 08-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Final Drivers List

Final Drivers List

IFMAR have provided us with the final entry list for the 2006 IFMAR 1/10th 200mm On Road World Championship and you can download it from the Quick Links section on the main page of the website.

If you are entered for the event but your name is not on the list please, contact your block representative as soon as possible.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

I understand that some Indonesian competitors may be having some issues in obtaining a visa from the Australian consulate in Jakarta to travel to Australia for the World Championship.

If you are one of the drivers having problems or know one who is can you please contact me at [email protected] with your full name, location and date of birth and I will speak to my contact at Immigration Australia who is assisting us with the event.

The consulate in Jakarta has been given a list of all Indonesian drivers attending and I have sent letters of invitation to all Indonesian drivers attending who supplied their email address with their entry to IFMAR.

You should present this letter of invitation to the consulate when applying for your visa.

Again if anyone is having problems please contact me at my email address or any of my contact details provded below in my signature.

Kind Regards

Alastair Walker
Old 08-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

August 18 -

Worlds website and email is down temporarily due to a server problem with our host. It will be back up ASAP.

Anyone needing to contact me urgently can email at [email protected]

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards
Alastair Walker
Old 08-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Just wanted to give an update on the domain (web/email) being down.

The server hosting the site had its OS fail, it is being rebuilt and the backup is being restored.

There will be a delay because of this with DNS/nameserver addressing needing to be updated and propogated across the net.

Again if anyone needs to contact me urgently they can email me at
[email protected]

Kind Regards

Alastair Walker
Old 08-24-2006, 06:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

After many trials and tribulations the Worlds website and email is finally back online.

It has been a long seven days for our IT manager with Jeff finding out that the host we were using in Sydney had less than competent techs to bring the server back online after a major OS failure. After a lot of long nights and hours on the phone basically telling the provider how to fix the problem Jeff has managed to retrieve all our data and the site is back up and running.

Over the next week or so the site will be moved to a new server provider and we will also have a back up server in place with another provider to hopefully ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Thank you for your patience while the site has been down, we have tested all of the pages and files and made sure everything is working and loading as it should be but if you find any issues while using the site please let me know by email or here in the forum.

Kind Regards

Alastair
Old 08-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Drivers List Updated - Sunday, August 27, 2006

The drivers list for the event has been updated with new late entries added. We now have Rody Roem from RB Engines attending representing France along with extra competitors from Sweden and Japan.

You can view or download the file from the Quick Links section of the worlds website.

Kind Regards

Alastair
Old 08-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Canon Australia Supports World Championship - Monday, August 28, 2006

The organising committee would like to thank Canon Australia for their kind donation of colour copying and printing equipment for the 2006 IFMAR 1/10th 200mm On Road World Championship.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.