Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I vote 2 day also.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:28 AM
Tech Rookie

One day Sunday vote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:54 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

One day would be nice since I may be coming from out of town.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

We have decide to make this a one day race instead of two as requested by the majority. We will start at 11:00 Sept 5 and run 3 qualifiers. We will try to still run triple A mains for electric and long nitro mains but it will be determined by number entries and how long it will take to run each round. So if you plan to attend this race please help us by signing up on rcsignup with your correct transponder numbers!!! As of now we see no reason why can't be done by 11:00 with triple A main format and Nitro mains.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dalton rc
We have decide to make this a one day race instead of two as requested by the majority. We will start at 11:00 Sept 5 and run 3 qualifiers. We will try to still run triple A mains for electric and long nitro mains but it will be determined by number entries and how long it will take to run each round. So if you plan to attend this race please help us by signing up on rcsignup with your correct transponder numbers!!! As of now we see no reason why can't be done by 11:00 with triple A main format and Nitro mains.
Will there be 1/8 buggy tires for sale there ?
Old 08-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

We will have tires in the shop for sale
Old 08-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Beta tires for sale.

hello GA guys. I will be selling all of my beta tires at this race or befor either or. I have a few sets of beta cubz and v maxx tires super soft. iwill be letting a complete set go for 20 bucks for set of 4 tires. there in really good shape still and the ones that don't look to good will go for what ever I can get. which I think in only got like one or 2 sets that aint to good. I also have a set of cubz truggy tires and v maxx truggy tires for sale to 25 eack set. I will be at the Dalton race this Saturday or you contact me on here or call me. im more then happy to meet up if really wanting them. or you can text me at 4233317218
Old 08-31-2015, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

alright, now its getting serious!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/...lton-promo.jpg

Old 08-31-2015, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Forecast is looking a little better for Sunday, but who knows what the weather is going to do this time of year.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mizchief
Forecast is looking a little better for Sunday, but who knows what the weather is going to do this time of year.
It's far out still, but Sunday is going to work better for me and several folks I know. College football starts Saturday and that's going to keep folks at home watching games. Would be a great weekend to watch CFB Saturday and race Sunday.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Some people would rather be able to go to church with their families on Sunday than race. That said I love college football as much as the next guy. I'm actual alumni from the college I cheer for which can't not always be said by some of the crazy football fans ....cough 85% of Alabama fans lol. My point is there is no way to make everyone happy with the start time or the day its held. If it looks like it might rain, I'm sure Ed will re-evaluate.

Last edited by GaMudDawg; 08-31-2015 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GaMudDawg
Some people would rather be able to go to church with their families on Sunday than race. That said I love college football as much as the next guy. I'm actual alumni from the college I cheer for which can't not always be said by some of the crazy football fans ....cough 85% of Alabama fans lol. My point is there is no way to make everyone happy with the start time or the day its held. If it looks like it might rain, I'm sure Ed will re-evaluate.
Amen! Church....Football, lets go CHURCH!
Old 09-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

We would also like to thank Adam Ahl of Ahlsome Design Concepts for helping make the trophies for the G.O.S event! Adam is also sponsoring the Top Qualifier plagues for each class! So be sure to thank him for his hard work.

Great Planes has also come on as an sponsor for the event.

As of today, local newstations are giving a 30% chance of rain for saturday. Mainly afternoon pop up showers. We will make a final decision on the race if it will be moved tomorrow afternoon but as of now we are still plan on having the event as planned.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi all, the local news is a still only 30% calling for a chance of isolated showers in the afternoon Saturday so race is still on as planned. We had similar weather last weekend and was the reason why we raced Friday instead of Saturday but it never rained more than a few drops Saturday. So come on down and lets have some fun!
Old 09-04-2015, 06:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Signup are closed on rcsignup but you can still sign up at the track. The weather is looking better and better by the minute. We have some great door prizes to give away and top 5 trophies for each class plus TQ plagues.

If you come early please remember to park so that you do not block Tony's business. If you have questions on where to park please come find us. Thank you and we look forward to a great weekend of racing! See everyone soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.