Wiki Posts
Search

TURTLETRAX Saturday 7/25 @ 2PM

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by K_Spec_RC
Looks like I missed a good day of racing! And worst of all, I didnt get to make fun of George for having 2572938 year old RC cars...

If you guys want me to walk you through uploading the results to the server, I can take care of adding them to the site if you want. Just give me a call.
The track comp is already packed up for the night I will get the files off it tomorrow when we are working on the track.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Richard, glad to see you back out there. Looks like you are feeling much better this week. And Adam, that is an AWESOME shot! Cant wait to see more.

I am fine, Keith. I just seem to be able to hear my name and times no matter how far away the person is when they speak of them and they don't have to use the PA either. Apparently, according to Gene, I was on a 12 lap run when I overheard him talk about my lap times and 2 laps later I was on my roof and not just once either.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rfury
I am fine, Keith. I just seem to be able to hear my name and times no matter how far away the person is when they speak of them and they don't have to use the PA either. Apparently, according to Gene, I was on a 12 lap run when I overheard him talk about my lap times and 2 laps later I was on my roof and not just once either.
haha, you and me both bro... Well, not the 12 lap part lol. I still gotta order the parts to fix my car before I can race. As soon as I can deliver some of these decals, I'll be able to make my order. BTW, I still have your tires from last week. I didnt realize they were still on the car until after you left.

Oh, and Chad, get on MSN when you get a chance. I gotta finalize your decal sheet before I send it to be printed.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Im at the lodge with the guys now sorting through some pics and watching videos of the day. for that shot I was about a mile from the over look on the top of the dragon sitting up in some trees. Were staying at the Iron Horse in Stecoah.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

haha, you and me both bro... Well, not the 12 lap part lol. I still gotta order the parts to fix my car before I can race. As soon as I can deliver some of these decals, I'll be able to make my order. BTW, I still have your tires from last week. I didnt realize they were still on the car until after you left.

Oh, and Chad, get on MSN when you get a chance. I gotta finalize your decal sheet before I send it to be printed.
I am not worried about the tires right now. Just give them back to me when you see me again.

I have to order a T-plate. I seem to have cracked mine pretty bad.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I had a great time as always. Already looking forward to next weeks races.

Great pictures Tina thank you for posting them.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Nice pics Tina. I had fun today. It was hot and the sun seemed to never find its way behind any of the clouds in the sky all day long.

Look forward to seeing everyone out there tomorrow lending a helping hand on the new layout construction of TurtleTrax Chapter 2.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

well guys.. i should be back out racing in two weeks. I will have a B4 to join in with cant wait to come back to TT
Old 07-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Tech Regular

I was changing the settings on my esc and a error message came up on the computer screen. I removed the wires and plugged the esc back, when I hit the throttle nothing happen. The steering works but no throttle. I am sooo freakin mad right now. If its not one thing it is another... Anyone know how good horizon hobby treats their customers?
Old 07-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Guys had a blast today, first time I ran off road since 2006

I will be back the next SAT you guys race!!!

Hey Bo thanks for helping me out with that front arm, I will hit you back!
Old 07-26-2009, 07:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 7-26 Track Layout Change, Maintainence

anyone and everyone is invited to come help work on the track. We're changing the layout.

Good to see all the new faces yesterday.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

"I didnt get to make fun of George for having 2572938 year old RC cars..."

That's 257293.5 Mr. smarty pants!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it out today.If you don't finish I can come help saturday.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 31794ty
I was changing the settings on my esc and a error message came up on the computer screen. I removed the wires and plugged the esc back, when I hit the throttle nothing happen. The steering works but no throttle. I am sooo freakin mad right now. If its not one thing it is another... Anyone know how good horizon hobby treats their customers?
is your condensor on the speedo properly? if not then your speedo poped due to the voltage issue created by it. are any of the lights on the speed controler coming on?
Old 07-26-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LMRacing
is your condensor on the speedo properly? if not then your speedo poped due to the voltage issue created by it. are any of the lights on the speed controler coming on?
Im guessing the condensor is the blue cylinder thing. Its hooked up just fine and the lights come on and it powers the servo. But nothing happens when you hit the throttle. Something got messed up when I was changing the settings... The program just locked up and it would close. So I had to shut the computer down by hitting the power button. While waiting for the computer to come back on, I plugged the esc in and everything worked except the throttle. I just hope horizon hobbies will be understanding and send me out a new one so I can race this weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.