R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Florida Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing-54/)
-   -   HOBBYTOWN USA NITRO & ELECTRIC ON ROAD RACING (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing/575726-hobbytown-usa-nitro-electric-road-racing.html)

rcpaintinpete 01-10-2012 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by dawgmeat (Post 10150331)
I'm looking forward to racing at HT USA in the future, just to let you know there is a state race on the 15th

SORRY I KNOW :cry:
WE ARE A NEW TRACK AND I DONT THINK WE WILL BE GITTING
ANY OF YOUR GUYS DOWN FOR THIS ONE.
BUT WE HAVE NEW GUYS THAT ARENT READY FOR STATE SERIES
RACES YET THAT WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME TRACK TIME.:tire:

AND WE DO LOOK FOWARD TO HAVING THE PROS COME DOWN AND RUN WITH US SO WE CAN LEARN FROM YOU GUYS :D

Rob S Hobbytown 01-10-2012 04:19 PM

Racing

Ok Two things today,:cool:
One I agree on the Vintage I want to go by what roar rules want us to run in this class,Also if someone is not got it right we will always give them time to do so,BUt if they show up they will always be able to race regaurdless,So thanks for the info and Cant wait till race day,:tire::):tire::eek:
Second sometimes we do have the same race dates as state races but some guys are not ready for that level and as we all know maybe one out of 25 people who get into racing take it to that level.Even myself want to race at the state races but my focus right now is getting this program to be one of the best.So always 1st and 3rd sunday will be our race dates unless we do some special races in the future which I have some plans this spring that is gonna be pretty cool,I just have to do my planning before I release the info on that,:tire::):nod:
I am very thankful to all you guys that have came out to race and all that are planning on it.Its only going to get better,With all the info and help I get from Pete is great then the guys that come out and help with set-up on race day thank you couldnt be done with out all of you.:cool::tire:
Thanks,
Rob S

Serpent-Dan 01-10-2012 05:11 PM

This sounds good. Congrats on the program you guys are running.

FLEXXLUTHER 01-11-2012 08:13 AM

Looks like impalabob is gonna make it this weekend. Should be interesting..

rcpaintinpete 01-11-2012 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan (Post 10152474)
This sounds good. Congrats on the program you guys are running.

Danny v what's up buddy you gonna come down and show these boys how it's done

Serpent-Dan 01-11-2012 05:37 PM

What's up Pete!! I'll try and make it out there soon. I don't have transportation yet.

rcpaintinpete 01-11-2012 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by FLEXXLUTHER (Post 10155454)
Looks like impalabob is gonna make it this weekend. Should be interesting..

Oooooohhh boy I see a new nitro track record coming get um B W

Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan (Post 10157872)
What's up Pete!! I'll try and make it out there soon. I don't have transportation yet.

You need to get a 1/1scale first lol so you can race a 1/10 lol

Serpent-Dan 01-11-2012 06:07 PM

True!

rcpaintinpete 01-11-2012 06:43 PM

FREE VTA RACING

Hey racers just a heads up HOBBY TOWN USA VTA will be a FREE class for
The first race . Not to worrie if you don't make this one. If it's your first
Time racing VTA with us it wil be FREE !!!

This is a new class for us and we want to make it as fun as we can
So get them HOT RODS ready and come grow and Learn with us

HOBBYTOWN RACING JANUARY 15th

pejota 01-12-2012 05:06 AM

Ready!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/68Camaro.jpg

rcpaintinpete 01-12-2012 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by pejota (Post 10159669)

thats what im talkin about that thing just looks mean sittin still

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW
IM running a loaner vta car till i get one of my own at this race
so bring it boys

rcpaintinpete 01-12-2012 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I might have to nock the dust off this one!!!! I think its has one more race in it ! PJ your gonna have to show me how to post pics that big lol

2tone 01-12-2012 05:42 PM

It's me

hey rob , just sigin up on there so if you see 2tone it is big tony could not use that name or someother ones like that .they where already used. i will see you sunday at the race .

Rob S Hobbytown 01-12-2012 07:52 PM

Race Sunday

Well,
Looks good for sunday nice and sticky track on race day Pete is gonna bring his special secret track compound ,LOL Vintage might be pretty good also Looks as if also Pete is gonna come out from retirement.:smile::eek::tire::eek:
That is awesome but I think there are alot guys glad to hear your gonna race now its on,:sweat::D
Sup BIG TONY:eek:Better not back out and not race, dont worry we can make a POWDER PUFF class if need be For you there Tony I can let my step daughter race with you I can tell her to take it easy on you.lol.:sneaky::tire::)
Thanks
ROB S

rcpaintinpete 01-13-2012 02:59 PM

Welcome

Originally Posted by 2tone (Post 10162831)
hey rob , just sigin up on there so if you see 2tone it is big tony could not use that name or someother ones like that .they where already used. i will see you sunday at the race .

BIG T
Welcome to rc tech my friend glad to see some new racers joining
Tony Get that car ready so rob can't talk all that smack lol

AND THE REST OF YOU RACERS DON'T FORGET
RACING THIS SUNDAY JAN 15th @ HOBBYTOWN USA MELBOURNE