on road nerds think they are cool

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 03:00 PM

kat is the focar race next sunday

and are you going to the next tq race oval brother
Old 09-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

an duh intellekt rekwired is abviously mor dan in turing kar!

One question? Do you sport a Mullet? LMAO!!!!

Maybe not oval drivers are dorks but you definitely wear the crown as KING DORK.

Don't get mad because our "stupid" 5lb cars have better engineering and are more realistic than your stupid 1/4 pound pile of graphite that has exactly 4 parts and 6 screws and 4 nuts to it...

Well five nuts if you count the one behind the wheel!!
Old 09-01-2004, 03:36 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha go race touring cars you have probably never raced oval before and no i am not a redneck

honey have me some sweet ice tea ready for me when i get in from putin up them ole cows im goin huntin
Old 09-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by onebeatuptc3
i like watching nascar, but when driving, on-road takes the cake. Driving onroad takes skill and finesse, oval is just hit the gas and go, wheres the fun in that?
I agree.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Regional Moderator

Butter -

I'm not dissing oval - I've raced oval a few times over at Quaker Steak and I'll admit, it's not my thing. It's hard because I get so dizzy watching the car go around and around and around. lol.

Catfish - Nascar has got a good mix - there's some oval and some onroad. They obviously know how to keep the r/c crowds happy lol. (seems like they favor the lefty's, though... )
Old 09-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Tech Master

Talking

I have raced both I love on road racing it rules!

the hardest thing about Oval is getting by lapped cars and bad drivers. it is easy to go fast in.

Butter wait u taking aboot.

Racer Chick Nascar has 34 oval races and 2 road events so it more like a shit load of oval and a little road racing. i would love to see nascar cup cars @ Leguna Seca or on the Daytona road course.
Old 09-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

ya all you onroad nerds think oval is easy wrong in fack i have raced both and it is harder to be fast in oval than onroad pack up your stupid lil touring cars that way over 5 pounds and go to the focar race althought pan cars are alot toffer to win with do to the higher skill level
Since pan cars are so hard to drive in a circle why don't you try to drive them in tight corners?
Old 09-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

id love to see some oval cars try doing onroad Onroad can serve many purposes, oval can only do one. Id love to see what the oval car runs in the opposite direction
Old 09-01-2004, 06:41 PM

pan cars willspank a touring car on onroad also

where is quaker steak
Old 09-01-2004, 06:47 PM

now that kat is gone i am sourounded by touring car nerds
Old 09-01-2004, 06:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Oval or Touring? HUH!?!?

What's the big deal. Oval racers, Road racers. What about drag racers? Dirt Racers? They are all racers.

Personaly, I like Oval, but less people, why? It is harder to get a car to turn left and carry speed through the corner than you think.. If anybody thinks Oval is nothing but hitting the throttle and going, try it sometime. Then, put a touring car down with a nascar body and take that huge back whale tail of a wing off it and do it with a 1/2 inch spoiler sticking up. And, Touring cars can run as fast as many pan cars with the right setup.

But road racing is fun it its own way, alot more room, slower speeds. I'm still learning, only been on a road track 4 times, so don't get too close
Old 09-01-2004, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

I thought Kat ran TOURING oval? Just pick up any R/C Mag and see how many revues they have for Oval cars and how many Oval races do they cover???? Now compare that to onroad Oval Dorks I like that Butter.

P.S. everyone out there in the possible path of Frances please be carefull this is gonna be a bad one
Old 09-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Tech Adept

YOU WANT TO SEE GOOD OVAL RACING .go to the toilet and flush it down round and round
Old 09-02-2004, 03:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Every time I travel to a race, the great anticipation on the plane ride, or car ride to the track is, " I wonder what the layout is going to be like?"

The first thing I generally do is get a look at the track from the driver's stand.
Old 09-03-2004, 05:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default oval vs onroad

now t allen why would you malicously start a thread like that you are just as bad as carl s (aka marcos710).having watched 2 days worth of oval at the 03 speedway spectacular (in between raind drops).i will agree that they are fast...but on the other hand touring is harder in my opinion .if you really want a challenge try driving nitro touring ,having to negotiate turns with the right amounts of throttle and brake ,refueling, 30 minute mains what could be more realistic.i think its good for our sport that we have different types and classes of racing. for you to label us as onroad nerds, your slapping your own self in the face.maybe instead of taking the time to bash a particular class you should pick up a dictionary or maybe invest in spell check.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.