R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Florida Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing-54/)
-   -   on road nerds think they are cool (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing/49124-road-nerds-think-they-cool.html)

T Allen 08-31-2004 04:45 PM

on road nerds think they are cool

one day in a far far dark forest on road will be better than oval

but since noone knows where that little stupid onroad place is oval will be king and everyone will race oval :nod:

kreidel 08-31-2004 05:06 PM

Re: on road nerds think they are cool

Originally posted by T Allen

but since noone knows where that little stupid onroad place is oval will be king and everyone will race oval :nod:

I never realized LSD made a comeback???

alucard13 08-31-2004 05:25 PM

crazy

sbmon 08-31-2004 07:01 PM

The only thing more sad than people who spend their life going in circles, are the people who actually are entertained by people who spend their life going in circles. Actully I just thought of something even more pitiful its the people who race toy cars only in circles. Its a vicious...

rcpaintinpete 08-31-2004 07:17 PM

Re: on road nerds think they are cool

Originally posted by T Allen

CRACK HEAD you should enter your self into
CIRCLES OF CARE :sneaky:

TeamButter 08-31-2004 07:53 PM

T Allen- You guys do have a more challenging layout....keeps you guessing, huh? Wonder what the setup will be this week?:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Notice that no one has flamed the oval drivers or oval racing, so when you get blasted off this forum...no crying about it you OVAL DORK :cry: :cry: :flaming: :flaming: :cry: :cry:

speedxl 08-31-2004 08:07 PM

hehe hehheh heeh OVAL DORK!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UCHEATULOSE 09-01-2004 11:09 AM

the # 1 motor sport in the USA is.......nascar...go figure! 200 million red necks cant't be wrong! na na na na na na

alucard13 09-01-2004 11:28 AM

Yea baby. We love em NASCAR!!! Homestead Miami speedway here i come.

Racer_Chick 09-01-2004 12:58 PM

Hey Catfish - Even NASCAR drivers have to turn right sometimes, or are Sears Point and Watkins Glenn oval tracks, too? :lol:

Roberto Falcon 09-01-2004 02:33 PM

None
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks

now thats what NASCAR means people ... the worst racing there is .

T Allen 09-01-2004 02:52 PM

i thought this forum would start more comotionen than talkin about rednecks oval is better kat will back me up on that

T raction
R eally
C rappy

onebeatuptc3 09-01-2004 02:53 PM

i like watching nascar, but when driving, on-road takes the cake. Driving onroad takes skill and finesse, oval is just hit the gas and go, wheres the fun in that?

UCHEATULOSE 09-01-2004 02:58 PM

chicky does that make nascar a on-road series? he he

formula one is on a 3 am on espn..nascar is on a 1 pm on sunday on the major net works...oval is where it's at..and i haven't read about any of you winning a national championship on the oval? too easy huh?

my last post for awhile i have a hurricane to worry about...hope to talk some smack come monday..please you all stay safe...

T Allen 09-01-2004 02:59 PM

ya all you onroad nerds think oval is easy wrong in fack i have raced both and it is harder to be fast in oval than onroad pack up your stupid lil touring cars that way over 5 pounds and go to the focar race althought pan cars are alot toffer to win with do to the higher skill level