Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FORGASS 2010/11 Race #3 November 13th & 14th, 2010 in Kissimmee

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

WAS AT THE TRACK TODAY AND THE CAPRICORN GUYS WERE FAST......TRACTION WAS EXCELLENT FROM WHAT I SEEN.....THE LAYOUT WAS SMOOTH AND FLOWING THESE GUYS WHERE MOVIN!!!!!!!!!!!NEXT RACE IS THE US OPEN ...HOPE WHO EVER COMES BRINGS SOME HORSESCUZ THE TRACK REQUIRES SKILLZZZZZ AND SPEED THE PERFECT COMBINATION FOR ACTION............
Old 11-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Here is a photo of the track
Attached Thumbnails FORGASS 2010/11 Race #3 November 13th & 14th, 2010 in Kissimmee-img_0560.jpg  
Old 11-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Time sheets for the mains?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

They are on the forgass.com web site. Click on points. Qualifying results will be posted tonight. Photos have also been uploaded. The link is on the website. I have one short video posted on youtube. I will get the others posted tonight. Not much video though. Sorry.
The first video posted of the c main was an abrupt ending for Todd Roman. Leading the race with a couple minuted left and turned a little too soon. Moving Rob Crawford and Bill Graham into the bump up positions.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well what a great weekend I had. It was great to see some old face's and some new ones.

I have a lot of Thank You's to hand out this time.

First I think we all need to Thank Mother Nature for the Great Weather we had for our race.

Second we must Thank Kevin and the KRaceway crew for hosting this race. Thanks to George, Donna, Dru and Greg for a job well done.

Third to Ken Higby (Spelling -5) for doing a great job calling the race on Saturday. Hopefully Kevin can get him for all his races in the future.

Fourth to my fellow Red Cup Racers (Jim, Tony, Bill, Martin, Chris, Julian and Karla) for a great weekend of hanging out. Seems no matter where we race we are all in the same main.

And Lastly to Jim Sowa, My Mechanic, Pit Man and Great Friend. Thanks for the great car you gave me this weekend. This was my personal best finish at KRaceway.

And to top off my great weekend I won the 50/50!

Well my Wife was happy with the 50/50 also.

Sorry I forgot the brownies. She will have them for me at the next race.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and I will see you all at the next race.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes, it was a great weekend although I had some motor and handling troubles, together with finding the right gearing to keep up with the fast guys.... All in all, it was a blast

I would like to say a major thanks to Mugen Drew, Julian and Bobby for the all the help and tips. See you guys at the next state race. A new track should be real exciting.