FSEARA RACE #7 April 18 and 19

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FSEARA RACE #7 April 18 and 19

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Master

Just wanted to say Thanks for a great weekend of racing. FSEARA crew, Izzy & Tony, Superior Hobbies, and all the racers that come to these races. I qualified dead last in 17.5, finished dead last and still had a smile on the face when I left the driver's stand. I just wish I can race touring more often. It was fun and I'll see you all at the next race

Oh, it was cool seeing some of my oval buddies walking around the pits yesterday and today. Do you think they want to cross-over
Old 04-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Results and Final Points Standings For FSEARA 2008-2009 Season

Here are the final points standings for the 2008-2009 FSEARA season. Congratulations to all the Racers. Thanks to Robbie Michaels and the entire Superior Hobbies crew for a outstanding race. The 13.5 class was definately alot of fun. Who knew you could run 4 rounds of qualifying and a main with one set of tires! And the lap times never really dropped off from the first heat to the mains.

Any changes that you guys see on the points let me know. There were a few errors that I caught with people in two different spots but I got them all.

Tim

Last edited by FTTim; 09-17-2014 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FTTim
Here are the final points standings for the 2008-2009 FSEARA season. Congratulations to all the Racers. Thanks to Robbie Michaels and the entire Superior Hobbies crew for a outstanding race. The 13.5 class was definately alot of fun. Who knew you could run 4 rounds of qualifying and a main with one set of tires! And the lap times never really dropped off from the first heat to the mains.

Any changes that you guys see on the points let me know. There were a few errors that I caught with people in two different spots but I got them all.

Tim

Had a great time ,also it was fun racing with you Tim
Old 04-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

thanks to everyone, host track, Izzy,Tony,Tim C,Great time this weekend. that 13.5 race has to be one of the best races i have watched all year.all races where fast and clean for the most part.really felt like a race been some time. look forward to seeing everyone next season. Ron Harrison,
Old 04-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Tech Elite

I would like to thank everyone in this series for making me feel so welcome this year. I have enjoyed racing with everyone and look foward to next year. You guys in the 17.5 and 13.5 better be ready for a big challange as I will be working on my skills this summer.

Here are the pics I took this weekend and if you look from the whole year.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dlarry62

Hope you all have enjoyed the pics. Sorry I did not get some of the mains, to many people standing in front of my area.

Thanks again to all the FSEARA crew and racers for a great season!

Hope to see everyone at the Region 4 race on June 13th and 14th.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

The website has been updated with the info regarding next years rule changes. I will try to get the ballots out to all those that are eligible to vote by the end of the week. I will post a new thread with all the names of those that are able to vote.

I took some video of the 13.5 and 17.5 class a-mains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M54v5TzCJt0

Last edited by dbmartin; 04-19-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:57 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Another great race! Watching the 13.5 A-main was equivalent to a national's A-main! Perfect weather, traction, Xenons, all made for an excellent weekend!
Old 04-20-2009, 06:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Had a blast this weekend!! Thanks to the Superior crew for a fantastic track layout, good traction, and a well run race! Great job! (the DC-9 flybyes were a great touch!)lol To the FSEARA crew, a big thanks for all you do and a job well done. We had a good meeting Saturday night and I think we got a good handle on things to come! Looking forward to next season already!
Congratulations to all the class winners. There was alot of really good racing this weekend, but as was pointed out to me in my main "things don't always go my way"! true that!! It's all good, it was fun to go back racing again!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Old 04-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Regional Moderator

I got hit by a lightnin' bolt!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

great racing this weekend, i had the most fun racing electric this weekend then i ever had racing nitro. My second time racing electric was a blast. I will now continue to race electirc for next years series. It was fun racing as close as it was. Congrats to all the winners.

See ya next.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

By the way I did forget 1 thing. I had a blast racing with Mark And Chuck in the main. We traded positions during the entire race. Thanks guys for a blast in the main. Also top 5 finished on lead lap in Masters.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

First off Awsome Job by the entire Superior Hobbies Crew. Robbie and his guys all ways throw a great race. Budget racing with free tires, 25 / plus entries in that class alone. (How about some more info/feedback from those racers who did use the tire)!!!!

Izzy and I were looking at tires alot during the last 2 days. But neither of us ran the Xenon tire so we need your input if you ran them.

Congrats to Michael Bruce for wins in 17.5 and Mod for the season.
Congrats to Jim Sowa in the Masters division.
Congrats to Dave Bowser in the 10.5 class.

Special Thanks to Izzy and Tim for everything they do to help make the series better.

Thanks to all the racers who help and support the series.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Tony the tire was awesome if it had a softer wheel it would be as good if not better then the cs27..............could we run a better tire yes could we get them for a better price probably not

Robby has always been a stand up guy i say we give his tires a chance
Old 04-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dave Bowser
Tony the tire was awesome if it had a softer wheel it would be as good if not better then the cs27..............could we run a better tire yes could we get them for a better price probably not

Robby has always been a stand up guy i say we give his tires a chance
+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.