Wiki Posts
Search

FORGASS STATE RACE #4 @ FORT MYERS DEC 6 & 7TH

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LefebvreC
Mark that was your fault i yelled dead car and you were right next to me on the stand and you werent stop on the back stretch. Besides i past you like you were standing still atleast five or six times. You were holding me up.
Get over yourself son,Look at the Final standings. WHEN will you learn.
YOu can't avoid 2 dead NT1's in the middle of the back stretch, not only are you trying to see the dead cars, but to see if your gonna get hammered from behind if you do stop too fast .. like i did. BUt it's good to know YOU caused the Pileup. I was wondering who was at falt. , And If you past me like 5 or 6 times so easy.. then we know your car was good, SOOO your driving skillz sux. but way to finish in front of your team captin.see you this weekend cracker jack
Old 12-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dlarry
Well race 4 is in the books. Everything is updated on the web site. Hey Pete be sure to check the site out!

http://www.forgass.com/

Sorry not to many pics this time but I was busy. Thanks to Tony Rice for taking the pics. Here is the link for those who don't save it:

http://picasaweb.google.com/dlarry62

I need to thank a few people for help this weekend. First to all the members of Red Cup thanks for truing my tires and helping me with my car. You guys are always there for me. Thanks to Chris for the excellent pit work. Thanks to Pete for coming early Friday and helping us with the track. And finally thanks to all the racers for the kind words and support.

Congrats to DJ and Paolo for there TQ's and A-Main Wins.

Congrats to Bobby Watson for winning the 50/50. Thanks to Kevin from Twister, Doug and Paolo from Serpent, Maxy from Maxy's Fuel and Matrix Tires and Pete Pepe's painting service for there donations to the raffle.

DJ can we try and do tire demo at next race? Please post if you can. I know we tried this time but short notice. Maybe if everyone has more notice they can be prepared.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season this year. Remeber this is the time to spend with your friends and family. If you travel please use caution. So have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Until the next race.

Dave
Yes David, I can do that at the next race.
As for the race and track I must say it was great to have the old Fort myers back. It has been about 2 years since we had this kind of track and it is greatly appreciated. It seems that a lot of people are very happy now. Thanks to every person that helped make the track what it was this weekend. I hope this is a sign of what is in our future. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I can not say it enough. I almost did not come, but I am glad that I did.

DJ Apolaro
Old 12-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Oh, And Crybaby Chris L. Gimme a call when you Get this.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i don't have your number
Old 12-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

WOW what a week & thanks to the whole entire Fort Myers Crew this has been the best traction & weekend ever keep up the great work & can't wait till Jan.
Congrats DJ,Paolo & to all the winners
Saturday dinner was awesome Pete with his hillarous pranks still LMAO
Old 12-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
Yes David, I can do that at the next race.
As for the race and track I must say it was great to have the old Fort myers back. It has been about 2 years since we had this kind of track and it is greatly appreciated. It seems that a lot of people are very happy now. Thanks to every person that helped make the track what it was this weekend. I hope this is a sign of what is in our future. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I can not say it enough. I almost did not come, but I am glad that I did.

DJ Apolaro
.. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..... Agree 100% with DJ. Track was Awesome. We may see a 26 laps again at next year W-Nats!!. Thanks the Ft Myers and Port Charlotte crew for the hard work and big effort!!

A Big thanks to Doug for the excellent pit work!! And DJ, Pete and the other guys for the good times and a lot of fun!!

Special Thanks to Rino and the RPM Race Team for the hospitality in their Pits!!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Tech Elite

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:54 AM
Tech Addict

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!
that is one awesome picture dj nice post
Old 12-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just wanted to say thanks for making my 9 1/2 hour drive from NC worth it. Special thanks to Bobby and Reggie for the pit. Kevin, Tommy, Goerge for the pit space. And the FT. Myers crew for making the track awsome. See you guys this weekend in Tampa.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Off Road Racing? Photoshop? Nahhhh......LOL!!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Paolo M
Off Road Racing? Photoshop? Nahhhh......LOL!!!!
I took that photo from the pics taken by Tony Rice or David Larry. Not sure who got the pic. It was with David's camera.

It is Ronnie's car.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

I took that photo from the pics taken by Tony Rice or David Larry. Not sure who got the pic. It was with David's camera.

It is Ronnie's car.
Opsss, so is a real pic. Did he got a Stop and Go for taking a shorcut? LOL