Wiki Posts
Search

Kraceway ??????

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Kraceway ??????

How is it that a group of racers show up to race, on an advertised race day, sign-up to race, PAY FOR RACING, you make an announcement that the timing system is not working, then we ask for our entry fee in return and you refund only a 1/3 (third)?????
I'm all for paying to practice, if those are my intentions, but I was not given a choice after the announcement was made.
Now granted I have not been doing this racing thing very long, but I believe when we show up to a club race and we (racers) pay to race we get a chance to practice prior to qualifying. Then we race, and sometimes some stay after the race and practice some more, at no extra cost.
If things at Kraceway are different please advise.

Look forward to a response from those affiliated.......

Cesar
Old 07-23-2007, 06:52 AM
Tech Regular

Cesar, I'm not taking sides here just posting a responce. But at any Race Or Club event You are supposed to pay before your car even hits the track, Due to any Accidents that may happen to ( a person ) , this way the club owner knows if that person is in fact a up to date roar member ( card carrier ) .
Old 07-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cesar
How is it that a group of racers show up to race, on an advertised race day, sign-up to race, PAY FOR RACING, you make an announcement that the timing system is not working, then we ask for our entry fee in return and you refund only a 1/3 (third)?????
I'm all for paying to practice, if those are my intentions, but I was not given a choice after the announcement was made.
Now granted I have not been doing this racing thing very long, but I believe when we show up to a club race and we (racers) pay to race we get a chance to practice prior to qualifying. Then we race, and sometimes some stay after the race and practice some more, at no extra cost.
If things at Kraceway are different please advise.

Look forward to a response from those affiliated.......

Cesar
Hey Cesar if you talked to Jeff maybe he could put that entry fee towards the entry fee of the next club race??
Old 07-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Hey Cesar if you talked to Jeff maybe he could put that entry fee towards the entry fee of the next club race??
All due respect, your not helping anything.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcfoolz
All due respect, your not helping anything.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Tech Rookie

I think what Cesar was trying to say is...
Dear Greg and Jeff,
Thank you so much for waking up early Sunday morning and prepping one of the largest tracks in the US. Thank you, for blowing off the entire track, and prepping the entire track in the blazin heat. Thank you so much, for getting the track ready so that I may run my radio controlled car all day, at my leisure. Its unfortunate that we didn't get to race due to computer problems, but I had a great time otherwise. The surface was clean, and the traction was excellant. And thank you so much for staying after I left, and emptying all the garbage cans and putting away all the equipment. I had a wonderful day without any rain, and again I just wanna say THANKS!.
I believe that is what Cesar was trying to say, but was somehow lost in translation. If not, Cesar please PM me your personal info and I will send you a check for funds "lost".

Ashton Brinson, MD
Old 07-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by steep1
I think what Cesar was trying to say is...
Dear Greg and Jeff,
Thank you so much for waking up early Sunday morning and prepping one of the largest tracks in the US. Thank you, for blowing off the entire track, and prepping the entire track in the blazin heat. Thank you so much, for getting the track ready so that I may run my radio controlled car all day, at my leisure. Its unfortunate that we didn't get to race due to computer problems, but I had a great time otherwise. The surface was clean, and the traction was excellant. And thank you so much for staying after I left, and emptying all the garbage cans and putting away all the equipment. I had a wonderful day without any rain, and again I just wanna say THANKS!.
I believe that is what Cesar was trying to say, but was somehow lost in translation. If not, Cesar please PM me your personal info and I will send you a check for funds "lost".

Ashton Brinson, MD
That could not have been said any better. Excellent Ashton!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Tech Addict

WHO IS THIS GUY CEASER ?????????????WHAT A CHEAP LITTLE .... ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ARE SO QUICK TO COMPLAIN WHEN THINGS DONT GO THERE WAY.....ITS NOT LIKE THESE GUYZ PLANNED FOR THE COMPUTER SYSTEM TO GO DOWN ..THIS GUY IS A REAL LAMOOOSO WHAT IF U DIDNT GET TO RACE U STAYED AROUND ALL DAY USED THE TRACK!!!!!WHATS 15 BUCKS THINK OF IT AS A DONATION 4 THE TRACK......THESE TRACKS COST MONEY TO KEEP GOING AND THE GUYZ THAT RUN IT USUALLY ARE NOT GETING PAID TO RUN THE TRACK THEY DO IT SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A GOOD PLACE TO RACE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME !!MAYBE CEASER SHOULD STICK TO RUNNIN IN THE LOCAL WALMART PARKING LOT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO PARTICIPATE IN AN ORGANIZED RACE..
TO ALL THE GUYZ WHO CAME OUT TO KISSIMMEE RACE TRACK AND TO THE GUYZ THAT RUN IT ALL I CAN SAY IS ILL SEE YOU NEXT MONTH AND AT EVERY OTHER RACE THAT IS HELD THERE THE TRACK IS OFF THE HOOK AND YOU GUYZ DO A GREAT JOB ALL THE REAL RACERZ APPRECIATE IT......
Q-BORO BOMBERSERPENT 720
P.S. YO CEASER MAYBE ME & MY BOYZ WILL HAVE CHARITY EVENT AND RAISE THAT 15 BUCKS 4 YOU :h a: :s neaky:: flaming:

Last edited by Q-B0R0 B0MBER; 07-23-2007 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Q-boro bomber. Theres a little button on your key board. It says Caps Lock. Try pressing it because it seems you accidently hit it, causing your entire post to be capitalized. Here is a illustration so you can better understand what I'm saying. Thanks and have a great day.
WEEEEE THATS FUN PUTTING A TON OF UNESSACERY EMOTICONS!!! OOPS MY CAPS LOCK IS ON!!! HEHEHEHEHE :fla ming:

On a more serious note, thanks to Jeff and crew for coming out and prepping the track. It's such a fun track.
Attached Thumbnails Kraceway ??????-capslock.jpg  

Last edited by Jimmy Morris; 07-23-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Tech Addict

MAYBE NEXT TIME ILL THINK ABOUT DOING THAT BUT 4 NOW ITS ALL GOOD AS LONG AS U CAN READ IT
Old 07-23-2007, 02:14 PM
Tech Master

edit....account hijacked.

Last edited by Jimmy Morris; 07-23-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Q-B0R0 B0MBER
WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY CEASER ?????????????WHAT A CHEAP LITTLE BIT--!!!!!!! ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ARE SO QUICK TO COMPLAIN WHEN THINGS DONT GO THERE WAY.....ITS NOT LIKE THESE GUYZ PLANNED FOR THE COMPUTER SYSTEM TO GO DOWN ..THIS GUY IS A REAL LAMOOOSO WHAT IF U DIDNT GET TO RACE U STAYED AROUND ALL DAY USED THE TRACK!!!!!WHATS 15 BUCKS THINK OF IT AS A DONATION 4 THE TRACK......THESE TRACKS COST MONEY TO KEEP GOING AND THE GUYZ THAT RUN IT USUALLY ARE NOT GETING PAID TO RUN THE TRACK THEY DO IT SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A GOOD PLACE TO RACE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME !!MAYBE CEASER SHOULD STICK TO RUNNIN IN THE LOCAL WALMART PARKING LOT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO PARTICIPATE IN AN ORGANIZED RACE..
TO ALL THE GUYZ WHO CAME OUT TO KISSIMMEE RACE TRACK AND TO THE GUYZ THAT RUN IT ALL I CAN SAY IS ILL SEE YOU NEXT MONTH AND AT EVERY OTHER RACE THAT IS HELD THERE THE TRACK IS OFF THE HOOK AND YOU GUYZ DO A GREAT JOB ALL THE REAL RACERZ APPRECIATE IT......
Q-BORO BOMBERSERPENT 720
P.S. YO CEASER MAYBE ME & MY BOYZ WILL HAVE CHARITY EVENT AND RAISETHAT 15 BUCKS 4 YOU :h a: :s neaky:: flaming:
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE NITRO GUYS WHO GOT TO RUN FOR 5 HOURS STRAIGHT BECAUSE DRIVING FROM TAMPA TO GO ON THE TRACK 2 TIMES FOR 15 $ IS NOT WHAT I WAS WANTING TO DO
Old 07-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Tech Addict

:h a:DAMN U R A FUNNY CHARACTER U MUST WATCH A LOT T.V. U MUST BE HANGIN OUT WITH YOUR BOY CEASER 2 MUCH
Old 07-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Q-B0R0 B0MBER
:h a:DAMN U R A FUNNY CHARACTER U MUST WATCH A LOT T.V. U MUST BE HANGIN OUT WITH YOUR BOY CEASER 2 MUCH
YES I DO JACK ... WAIT AND SEE THE TURN OUT NEXT TIME ROOKIE

Last edited by j manikis; 07-23-2007 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

edit

Last edited by Jimmy Morris; 07-23-2007 at 05:34 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.