Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nomadio Sensor Systems

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I just recently picked up the new reciever and it works extremely well, and is much smaller than the previous reciever. Since the last update, there hasn't been any glitching, not that there was before.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:30 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcguy2477
I just recently picked up the new reciever and it works extremely well, and is much smaller than the previous reciever. Since the last update, there hasn't been any glitching, not that there was before.
YEah the new transceiver is a nice size now. I have a few spares already since I plan on using this radio for awhile. I'm really getting use to the feel and with a few more weeks I will be really comfortable with it.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Tech Regular

glad to hear all is great. what's up 2477? long time no hear? can't wait for all of us to meet up at the track someday soon. I am planning road trips all around so everyone tell what your local tracks are. talk to you all soon.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:00 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Ok 3rd week race report. The radio once again worked perfectly for me and not one glitch all weekend. Next week I will be at an outdoor track so will see how it goes then. I expect no change.

Also would like to shout out to Nomadio for getting my V2 transceiver for registering when my radio came with the old transceiver. Great job on their part. Thanks Nomadio for the great service.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Tech Adept

From the Nomadio Road Show Yahoo Group!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nomadio-road-show/

Hope you all had a great Easter, I know I did.

Having not been home for many weeks it felt great to just be with the family. But back to the road show this weekend!! Gear up Nomadio is back

One thing we have been getting calls about Nomadio’s new lower prices. YES it is true Nomadio has brought on more production, more staff and lowered the price of the Sensor radio. You will start to see prices come down fast! If your local hobby shop does not have a Sensor in stock have the shop owner contact me ASAP. [email protected]

How about a few posts from you Nomadioites out there about your races how about posting some pictures as well? So here is the deal BEST Nomadio centered story with photo of a Nomadio radio wins some Nomadio goodies! We will all judge the posts at the end of April. Must be posted on this group!

Smooth Sailing,
Karlton Spindle
Director of Sales
Nomadio, Inc.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Tech Master

Wow...lower price. I own this radio and I will be the first one to admit that it is fugly. I paid full price for it and never regretted getting it once I came to terms that it is really ugly. Anyway, once I got over that, all I can say is SWEEEEET! Did I say it is also user upgradable? It has all the features of all the top-end radios and then some.

Nomadio radio, $519, lapping people with a fugly radio,,,,,,,priceless..
Old 04-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Tech Adept

Race report just in from Hollywood Hessle Roskam who is a 1:5 scale World Champion from 2003. After CRUSHING everyone at the Dutch 1:5 scale Championships!

"Hi Karlton,

I used the Nomadio this weekend at the 1st Dutch championship and i have some remarks:

*1 : Absolutely fabulous
*2 : Perfect
*3 : Mind blowing
*4 : Simply the Best
*5 : I'm sorry to say this..... but it's Asskicking

You guys at Nomadio set a new definitioin for Brake Mixing..... I won the race big time thanks to your Mixing, the car was absolutely perfect braking into a corner...
Don't change the mixing ever, it's perfect, easy to setup.
The sensor itself was also very good, no connection problems, no glitches... very quick and i charged four 2500mah penlites on friday and i used the sensor the complete weekend and it's only on 5.40volts now..... so i think i can do another weekend... on these penlites We would also like to sell the Nomadio in the Netherlands, can you contact my dad? His number is 0031653805277.

Thanks a lot guys
This victory goes to the Nomadio team

Greetings Hessel Roskam"
Old 04-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Nomadio_Sales YGPM
Old 04-18-2006, 09:56 PM
Tech Adept

Faster to shoot me an email I do not check here or my PMs here that often
[email protected]
Old 04-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I have been racing with this radio since last November - 1/12 scale on the carpet and did get the V1 in to the car

I'm now running 1/8 gas and it is working great, including the attena trim.

My question, how as anyone attached the heat sensor to the gas motor. I really thought that this would be cool to have working.

Any input would be great

Thanks
Old 04-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Tech Addict

It all depends on how permanent you want it. If you want it permanantly on there, you can use a high-heat type of shoe goo. You can also use a spring for the manifold to wrapt around the heat sink and press the sensor against the head. On some heat sinks, the spacing is perfect, and you can just have it laying in there without moving.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I have been racing with this radio since last November - 1/12 scale on the carpet and did get the V1 in to the car

My question, how as anyone attached the heat sensor to the gas motor. I really thought that this would be cool to have working.

Any input would be great

Thanks
Old 04-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Grenade10

Any input would be great

Thanks
the newest heat sensor is a wrap around and you just zip tie after wrapping around heat area
Old 04-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by the pig
the newest heat sensor is a wrap around and you just zip tie after wrapping around heat area
Never knew they had a newer wrap around heat sensor. When we were testing, we had to be creative when attaching the sensor
Old 04-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Tech Adept

Yes it is true the Nomadio Sensor's next Beta has DSM = Da Slow Mode (R) in it to talk to Spektrum receivers. Keep an eye on the Nomadio forum for when the beta will be released.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.