Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Tenshock motor X211 suit for 1:10 on road car? >

Tenshock motor X211 suit for 1:10 on road car?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Tech Adept

Default Tenshock motor X211 suit for 1:10 on road car?

Hi guys,

Last edited by vivi_gao; 02-10-2015 at 12:56 AM.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Tech Adept

I was very surprised to go on RC tech forum and research this subject some more and find this thread. The surprising part was that I found the same message that I sent to Tenshock and funshobby word-for-word just as I had sent it to them posted here by Vivi Gao.

I would think that if you work for and represent one of the fore mentioned companies and came across my inquiry in the course of your job; you would at least mention that someone sent this question in and then make a response. You didn't have to necessarily mention the author of the inquiry by name.

However, this leads someone to believe that this is your question. This impression is further reinforced by the fact that no response to the inquiry is offered.

I seldom respond like this. But, then again, I have never stumbled across something like this before either.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by freezeframe007
I was very surprised to go on RC tech forum and research this subject some more and find this thread. The surprising part was that I found the same message that I sent to Tenshock and funshobby word-for-word just as I had sent it to them posted here by Vivi Gao.

I would think that if you work for and represent one of the fore mentioned companies and came across my inquiry in the course of your job; you would at least mention that someone sent this question in and then make a response. You didn't have to necessarily mention the author of the inquiry by name.

However, this leads someone to believe that this is your question. This impression is further reinforced by the fact that no response to the inquiry is offered.

I seldom respond like this. But, then again, I have never stumbled across something like this before either.
Hi wayne,
I am daniel.
I publish this question,because i hope everybody can know you idea,and someone can help me to solve you question.Because i know in forum we can get the more suggest.
I hope this post will not make a mistake to us.

Daniel
Old 02-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by vivi_gao
Hi wayne,
I am daniel.
I publish this question,because i hope everybody can know you idea,and someone can help me to solve you question.Because i know in forum we can get the more suggest.
I hope this post will not make a mistake to us.

Daniel
haha...now it makes sense Daniel
Old 02-11-2015, 06:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

What are you planning on using it for? Racing? Drifting? Bashing?

For the racing side, probably not as it wouldnt put in any catagory minus mod (and even then you'd probably have some issues).

Drifting, possibly as the torque might be nice to have.

Bashing, sure, why not. It's a standard 540 can so no reason it wouldn't.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The X211 motors are way down on RPMs compared to other popular motors, the 17.5 X211 is probably close in RPMs to a mid-range 21.5. I don't know if you could gear it up enough to take advantage of all the torque it has being a 4 pole to race competitively (assuming you are allowed to run it). The belt system of most TCs probably wouldn't like the torque it puts out either. I have one in my SCX10 so I know there is a lot of power in that motor and it could definitely snap driveshafts, shred spurs, and blow out diffs if the traction was high enough.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:58 PM
Tech Adept

This is our Tenshock X211 Motor Post.
Everybody can read it and ask you question.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...d-ts-x211.html