NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Is the 3D flex system a necessary option to me ? I run 13.5T.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Vito0708
Is the 3D flex system a necessary option to me ? I run 13.5T.

I think 3D flex system is valuable for assisting the car to become more stable. I got car kit already but will get 3D flex system soon....
Old 07-23-2013, 06:49 AM
Tech Initiate

Just finished building my Team Magic EVO I'm very happy with the quality of the kit some very smart engineering went in to the car I have built meny other cars for companys like ( TRF , XRAY and being a previous factory driver for AE Team Associated) and in my opinion the quality and design is on par if not better that what I have experienced with other companies. I'm very excited to go testing with the car tomorrow.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Sandy Iavazzo
Just finished building my Team Magic EVO I'm very happy with the quality of the kit some very smart engineering went in to the car I have built meny other cars for companys like ( TRF , XRAY and being a previous factory driver for AE Team Associated) and in my opinion the quality and design is on par if not better that what I have experienced with other companies. I'm very excited to go testing with the car tomorrow.

Hey, I heard there are two different types of car which are spool version and diff version, I got a spool one, what you got??
Old 07-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

I have found the 3D flex a great tuning option for the car and what I love is all the flex tuning option TM have built in to this car..
Also the quality of he carbon is great also.
I had a day of testing at my local track and I really love the way this car drives..
Old 07-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ferrarim5
Hey, I heard there are two different types of car which are spool version and diff version, I got a spool one, what you got??
Hey mate I built the spool edition the only difference is the spool and front drive shafts.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Tech Initiate

I had the first outing with my E4RS II EVO last night and a great first experience with the car from the first run the car felt very balanced and had good cnr speed . I changed droop settings , rear shock position, and springs throughout the night mainly to learn how the car responded to setup change and it did very well .
I now have the lap and track record at the track with a car I have not driven before so im very happy with the result I will be racing on the weekend at my home track I will let u guys know how I go.

I'm very excited to drive it again
Old 07-25-2013, 12:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ferrarim5
Hey farrarim5 there are 2 kits but they are the same apart from front diff and spool if u have spool kit it comes with double cardin unis for less chatter but with diff in front they are not needed because u don't really get chatter with a diff in the front..
So I think its good they give that option for people to choose in my experience a diff in the front can be a lot easier to drive at some tracks..
Old 07-25-2013, 12:56 AM
Tech Adept

Can't wait for mine to arrive, its going to be good to check the quality of the kit, as I'm hearing good things, most likely the only racer in my country running one as well so will be good to get it n the track and see if I can get it on the podium here.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja
Can't wait for mine to arrive, its going to be good to check the quality of the kit, as I'm hearing good things, most likely the only racer in my country running one as well so will be good to get it n the track and see if I can get it on the podium here.
I am sure u won't be disappointed with this kit!!
Can I ask what country u are from?
Old 07-25-2013, 03:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ckracer
I am sure u won't be disappointed with this kit!!
Can I ask what country u are from?
I'm from New Zealand, was in the market for a new TC so hit up my offroad sponsors to check out the Team Magic car for me as they were the HARD Racing distributor over here, they came back straight away with a great price for kit and parts so I went with it. Had to order a heap of parts to keep me covered though as it will be a non stocked item, unless I can convince some people into the car. We have a very strong Xray/AE/ARC following over here so will be good to run something different, as I love being the underdog haha, going to run it in 13.5 Boosted and retire my Xray T3 12 down to our 21.5 Boosted stock class.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello

My opinion about the differential and spool version .
I personally use the spool, the differential will be useful for track with long corners, it will give more speed in the corner. This option is more suitable for classes 13.5, 17.5, etc.
Also, it makes no sense to use a differential on the tracks where you need to brake aggressively.
It is my observation, correct if wrong.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Viktor
Hello

My opinion about the differential and spool version .
I personally use the spool, the differential will be useful for track with long corners, it will give more speed in the corner. This option is more suitable for classes 13.5, 17.5, etc.
Also, it makes no sense to use a differential on the tracks where you need to brake aggressively.
It is my observation, correct if wrong.
My expierence was a bit different. I find using the gear diff in modified gives
Much better handling characteristics. I find that I get greater corner entry. It
Is much easier to be consistent with it as well. I do agree that you can be more aggressive with the the diff than the spool.

I'd say get either kit and buy the optional be it the great diff or the spool

Let me go on record and say this out if the box there in NO car that has as much usable steering as this car. I have owned the ARC r10, the xray t3-12 and the spec r none compare. I'm not saying build quality but handling
Old 07-26-2013, 01:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ckracer
Hey farrarim5 there are 2 kits but they are the same apart from front diff and spool if u have spool kit it comes with double cardin unis for less chatter but with diff in front they are not needed because u don't really get chatter with a diff in the front..
So I think its good they give that option for people to choose in my experience a diff in the front can be a lot easier to drive at some tracks..

Hi CKracer, thanks for your explanation. so it is hard to say which one is better that we can see there are two different comments with different drivers.Both are nice kits but just disparity for setting I think...
Old 07-26-2013, 02:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Not a problem I hope I can help in any way!
That debate can go on for ever about spool or diff and I think u guys all make good points but there is no def answer..
and like Viktor I agree u should always have both because u will never know on the day or event what will be faster..
Its just a good tuning option

Last edited by ckracer; 07-26-2013 at 02:52 AM. Reason: spell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.