spintec I.C.C charger

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

spintec I.C.C charger

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Certainly eager to see what this charger is going to be like.
I am curious, you suppose anyone wants an Eagle CDC v6b2 that has slight LCD problems? (there are a few blocks that are darkened, but all the readings are still clear and how much you think I can sell this thing for?)

I 100% believe in this charger so I want to sell off my old charger.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:56 AM
Tech Adept

Erik, any news on the release of the ICC? Date and spec?
Old 08-13-2005, 06:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Highwayman,

I have heard that IB's can lose 50 seconds run time if you tray them or dead short them. Thats a lot to give up for voltage which I'd argue is mythical.

Chris
Old 08-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It's August, no Spintec Charger available yet
Old 08-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Erik...can give some more info. abt. ICC?
we all looking forward to have more info. abt. that...
Old 08-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Tech Master

*Erik.... Where ArE yOuU?*

Anyone knows how many amps max will this thing charge at?
Old 08-15-2005, 02:54 AM
Tech Adept

Here I am, here I am!

I am very sorry for the delay, we have been a little too optimistic in estimating the release date unfortunately. All I can say at the moment is that we are working hard on it. It will become available as soon as possible, but not until everything is right! There are still some details of which we are not happy with, and they are being fixed right now. Please be patient!
Old 08-15-2005, 04:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Erik Jonk
Here I am, here I am!

I am very sorry for the delay, we have been a little too optimistic in estimating the release date unfortunately. All I can say at the moment is that we are working hard on it. It will become available as soon as possible, but not until everything is right! There are still some details of which we are not happy with, and they are being fixed right now. Please be patient!
Thanks Erik,
Although I am very excited to get and try one, I would still rather have something that has the full confidence of the manufaturer. Funny this brings to mind the JRSX and how so many people were waiting and starting getting mad and all I could think of is, wouldn't you rather have something that works as described and know that the manufacturer is completely satisfied with its product.
Erik just keep plugging away, I know you are doing all that you can to get the ICC to market. I am also impressed that you have come on here and have given an explination to why there has been a delay. Not all companies do so.
Thanks Again,
-Shookie <><
Old 08-15-2005, 08:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

THX Erik....
that makes me have more confident on the product!!!!
now i'm very happy with the BATMAN....
Thx your reply!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Tech Master

Hehe, Glad we found you!

We are not trying to bug you, but I don't think any of us want someone else to come out w/ the spintec wannabe before you can push your product.

I agree with shookie that I want this product to be made with 100% quality. Not 98% or 99.9%, it has to be 100% when it comes out.

So take your time well, and give us supporters a good deal!

We have confidence in you and appreciate that you care about your customers as well as your product.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:24 PM
Jul
Tech Initiate

Default battery manager

hi all, does anyone here still uses equalizing tray after discharging from the spintec battery manager?
Old 08-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Tech Adept

I believe a common approach is to put them on a tray to equalize them before charging. Many of us (like me) tray the batteries down to zero (or just above) prior to charging. This seems to work well.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks Erik and the team at Spintec. I reckon everyone have great believe in Spintec's approach, only release a product that is 100% not 95% and then to come out with another full version later. Take your time Erik, just not too long I hope, I can't wait to get mine
Old 08-16-2005, 04:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I agreed that a product must be 100%, but downside is a few other big names will probably have a same product on the way. In the end us racers will benefit due to competition.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Thanks Erik,
Funny this brings to mind the JRSX and how so many people were waiting and starting getting mad and all I could think of is, wouldn't you rather have something that works as described and know that the manufacturer is completely satisfied with its product.
Actually, even after all the wait, when I got my JRXS it was an anti-climax when I found that I could'nt fit my IB3800 or GP3700 into it !! I still had to wait for TL's "new" battery holder. When the TA05 came along, the JRXS got tossed aside ! I seriously doubt if this car could make it outside of the USA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.