Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
new chassis out there for the F201 Check it out!!! >

new chassis out there for the F201 Check it out!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

new chassis out there for the F201 Check it out!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marty Peterson
do you have a picture of the battery trays or a link so I can check it out or where I can order them fron I bet I can make it work in our chassis.
marty.. this is the best i can do...

http://www.yokomousa.com/kits/mr4tc_bd/bd_features.htm

you can order them from steve at speedtechrc:
http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...id=447&id=5076
Old 06-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi F1 Racers out there!
Well The 2005 G.P. KO PROPO went off again this year But as we all know we could run any chassis we wanted and any hopup just had to run Grooved tires and a handout motor.

Our very own Steve Wang Took 1st over all Congrats my Friend and MLP's Chassis took 2nd over all with Tony Phalen as for the rest I am unsure for I was not there but if this race comes down next year I will be we also have 3 other drivers there and Fran McQuilin took 10th overall My hat off to you Steve Great Job see you at the race next year.
Thanks to all the sponsors and KO PROPO usa and Tamiya usa for the race and Congrats
Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
"The R/C Racing Company
Actually, just to clear things up, George Canare won the F201 race at KO Grand Prix. Marty, very nice looking chassis and very interesting graphite as well

Steve Wang
Old 06-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Marty,
The chassis looks very interesting and very promising. Looks like I got a post TCS Nationals project, would like to compare all three this year.

Steve,
Looks like I'll be placing a big order for F201 parts in the near future.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SpeedTech
Actually, just to clear things up, George Canare won the F201 race at KO Grand Prix. Marty, very nice looking chassis and very interesting graphite as well

Steve Wang
Sorry I got a call from the track telling me you took the show.

My bad Congrats George Canare I owe ya one jumped the gun well Im not much of a reporter but I like to make and Race R/C Cars that should work in my favor right LOL
Old 06-29-2005, 09:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Hebiki
marty.. this is the best i can do...

http://www.yokomousa.com/kits/mr4tc_bd/bd_features.htm

you can order them from steve at speedtechrc:
http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...id=447&id=5076
Wow That is sick man LOL Sure I think there is room on the Chassis for that insert I will see if I can get them from Speed Tech and add it to my Chassis ok you can email me via the website Too Cool man!!! Thanks
Old 06-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

Wow Speedtech Store is great man Team Sorex Tires 28R
$6.50 less than my local hobby shop $3.00 less than where I was getting them LOL Speedtech where have you been Bud!!! LOL Thanks Hebiki

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 06-30-2005 at 05:13 AM.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Wow Speedtech Store is great man 6.50 less than my local hobby shop 3.00 less than where I was getting them LOL Speedtech where have you been Bud!!! LOL Thanks Hebiki
hehe anytime marty. after TCS nats.. ill be hitting you up for that chassis. i think with the Yokomo BD battery inserts and the side by side chassis, the F201 becomes a much friendlier car for the masses and lazy people like me!
Old 06-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have to say that, for getting the car on Friday, putting electronics in it and running it for the first time on Saturday (1st practice), the car has serious potential!!!! The chassis is quite stiff and will require a different setup than the flexi-standard chassis, but to drive it around and have it feel as good as it was (it can definitely be faster), I'm impressed! A few minor tweaks and this thing will rock!

Thanks, Marty! You've got a great product here!
Old 06-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TPhalen
I have to say that, for getting the car on Friday, putting electronics in it and running it for the first time on Saturday (1st practice), the car has serious potential!!!! The chassis is quite stiff and will require a different setup than the flexi-standard chassis, but to drive it around and have it feel as good as it was (it can definitely be faster), I'm impressed! A few minor tweaks and this thing will rock!

Thanks, Marty! You've got a great product here!
Tony I Thank you. your the one doing the work - racing it. My hat is off to you Sir. Thank for a great showing!!!! have fun with it updates will be shipped to you as soon as there done. and the TC4 I like it bro!!!! kickin!!
This is all I want was to see it at the track for I could not make it there and your a much better driver than I But I can't wait till you dial it in and see what I do when Im running it - to be able to put it anywhere on the track and know it is going to hold it is sweet. This is just the tip of the iceburg my friend.