The Politics of R/C Racing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Politics of R/C Racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Tech Master

how about this one one team mate screws another one at a national just so he could place higher(this has nothing to do with me either i took one for the team and got screwed when i moved over for peter in the third main) but if you want to talk politics the end of the third main in stock was a down right shame. i wish i could of see the original post to comment on it more but i was changed and if anyone has any of my sponsorships in question fell free to email me and i will send you a resume that will make you head spin..
Old 03-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Tech Addict

To put all the critics to rest... My original post was about drivers who really dont deserve to be considered factory.Some people that were at the race will know what i am talking about..

Smyka- You are without a doubt one of the best man,you have been racing a lot longer than i have and have made more A mains than i may ever dream of....but my original comment wan't about you. Maybe you are right, what i did was wrong in the third main, but Peter could have said no, and just like you have hacked your way to many titles in the past, you did what you had to do as did I.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Tech Addict

Default darth helmet

WORD HOMIE
Old 03-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

And by the way.... My intention was never to screw over you or Brad. I thought i could get an overall second out of it and thought it would be for the best interest of Xray to have top two in stock. If it means anything, I apologize to you and Brad for my actions.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Why is this stuff happening at all, let alone in a STOCK main?
Old 03-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

i really didnt care about what happened as long as my team won i was talked ot after snow birds this year and realized what i did was wrong but it was over and done . but as a team thier was some serious underminding going on at the nats people looking out for them selfs and not the good of the team that is why i moved for peter in the third main i thought your car was jeff and i new i was holding peter up so i moved over a bit so he could go and win then i hear about what happened and i was piss## i moved for nothing. screwing my self out of a top three finished just so the team would do better thats all i am tring to say i have taking the nats as everyone finally got the revenge on me for past things i didnt "hack "anyone unless they droped the death blow first . the only thing i would like to see is a appoligy to brad the whole last lap thing screwed him the most ..
Old 03-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Tech Addict

Default STOCK?

MY BOY HAS GOT SOME GAME , HES WEARING A HELMET BIG BALLS HOMIE
Old 03-23-2005, 07:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

This sounds like formula one.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Why are factory drivers still running in stock? If that's so, then what class is for the amatuer?
Old 03-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by robk
Why is this stuff happening at all, let alone in a STOCK main?

\
dominating stock sells lots of cars. i think alex's intention was to finish ahead of jeff dayger(corally) to give xray the one two finish.not to lower teammate off the podium.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

I should have guessed. Sandbagging sells cars.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

guess we were typing at the same time thanks you for the word i am sure brad will thank you also if he ever learns to use a computer
Old 03-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I'm well aware that stock races sell a lot of cars. That factory sponsored drivers are racing in stock is sad. The question still stands, why is this going on? Just race hard.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

It is kinda sad. This leaves the average racer SOL when picking a class. They can't get the motors that Lopez gets, and they can't drive like Lemieux in mod. So 19 turn would be the only class, in which factory guys from mod will race in as a second class.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by robk
I'm well aware that stock races sell a lot of cars. That factory sponsored drivers are racing in stock is sad. The question still stands, why is this going on? Just race hard.
I was not saying i agree with this type of sh/t,just saying why it happens. At a major race in the stock tc class the top 15-25 people have the skills and speed to pull off a victory does this make the first two mains all sandbaggers? most of them get products for free but are still paying for some stuff. "factory" to me means you are getting a paycheck for racing which is nobody i know of in stock class.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.