Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yokomo MR4TC-BD

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by outtafocus
Thanks adyb, yes those cap do have the bleeder screw.

What is the effect on handling using the long shock ends vs. the short shock ends?

If any one is selling a MR4TC BD in decent shape please PM me, Thanks.

I thought that the long/short ends where only to obtain different shock lengths when running loads of droop. Short ones will go to 3 droop on a hudy gauge.

Old 11-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Originally Posted by adyb
I thought that the long/short ends where only to obtain different shock lengths when running loads of droop. Short ones will go to 3 droop on a hudy gauge.

you will find that yokomo have a habit of bringing stuff over from older models ,so the shock bits all fit on the old belt MR4 (what a car) thus the long ends were used
And as adyb said it was for shock length`s(droop)

adyb shall get the bomber shock towers to play with (still confused from c/wars) but i`m getting there
Old 12-01-2006, 12:25 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Default breaking News

The New PRO springs from yokomo are exactly like HPI ones ,made in the same factory ,But they are all white which (to me ) makes then better

But i use tamiya springs on my tamiya shocks to which i have a limited edition `Milky Blue` ones coming bling bling

racing tonight with a spool on carpet ,see how it goes
Old 12-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Tech Elite

SSshhhh
secret apparently there`s a new Yokomo BDM floating around the GP world cup race

if i find anything else i`ll post it ,secret squirrel out !! roger roger
Old 12-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Tech Adept

Do you mean a Yok 1/10 GP is in the process?
Old 12-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MARKANO
Do you mean a Yok 1/10 GP is in the process?
BDM is Masami Edition BD, the GP world cup race is the GP Batteries sponsored race : http://worldcup.rcworld.ch/live.asp
Old 12-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
The New PRO springs from yokomo are exactly like HPI ones ,made in the same factory ,But they are all white which (to me ) makes then better
New progressive ones to replace the current progressive ones, or the progressives that were released months ago?
Old 12-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

saw this at the coolcanfan website... what king of CV are these (red)? where are they available online?
Attached Thumbnails Yokomo MR4TC-BD-bd.jpg  
Old 12-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VooDooPH
saw this at the coolcanfan website... what king of CV are these (red)? where are they available online?
pobably rayspeed.I think microtec have some or yokomusa
Old 12-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by v0rtex
New progressive ones to replace the current progressive ones, or the progressives that were released months ago?
i`m bit behind the current All white pro springs from yokomo ,with the little coloured marks on top , exactly the same as hpi springs ,but all White instead
Old 12-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Tech Elite

secret squirrel here
looks like mistaken identity re;;BDM , just had word it`s a masami BD

how are they getting things mixed up ,
lets just wait & see
Old 12-02-2006, 08:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

so if these springs are the same as the hpi ones but white instead of black are they all the same rates as the hpi ones?
Old 12-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by makytc4
so if these springs are the same as the hpi ones but white instead of black are they all the same rates as the hpi ones?
yes
But yokomo have a black art in there springs coz they don`t give poundage rating for there springs

if i get told there are not the same by some one then i`ll have to contact chris grainger to back me up on here (i`m sure he will)
Old 12-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

You should ask Chris to come on here occasionally, it would be great to get tips from someone like that on here.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by v0rtex
You should ask Chris to come on here occasionally, it would be great to get tips from someone like that on here.

he`s side kick & Team mate John pape (haven`t spoken to him) visit`s from time to time

was asked about castor blocks built as Graingers car kit
basically there`s no plastic spacer in bottom just king pin screwed in
the top is ball/kingpin spaced out with a 4mm diameter x .5mm shim on top underneath this is a 1mm blue spacer (wishbone/wheelbase size on sus pins) this keeps the block up higher in the castor block (with me )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.