Wiki Posts
Search

2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Congrats mcmoney

Hey Mike,

just wanted to say congrats on your 19 turn foam win! That was one very competitive class.....awesome job!

Martin
Old 09-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

To say that this race was wonderful would be an understatement of enormous proportions. It has been said before, but this race set new standards for excellence, organization, and just plain fun. Scotty and his crew deserve every accolade they receive and then some. To further illustrate the class exhibited by he and his wife... as a sponsor of the event I received a gift basket in my room in appreciation of our support. TOTAL CLASS ACT. Thanks again Scotty for putting on a race that made the racers feel special and the manufacturers feel appreciated.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Tech Master

Word, That was great. I had so much stinking fun, I almost feel bad.... Almost.....

Learned alot at the same time, 12th scale is still Awesome, Rubber tire on Carpet also, Awesome, Reinhardt... Awesome, Rcscoring pro.... Awesome, there is no system to win roulette, blackjack, or any of the electric bill paying games, I even bet on a horse and lost... Thanks Hodapp..... Should have bet to show not win... Next time I'll go to the horses mouth and ask...... The most awesome part of it all, has to be the fact that this is only attempt number one, imagine how good it'll get from here on out..... TOTALLY AWESOME.

Scotty, You know for sure now, YOU THE MAN HOMIE!

Word
Old 09-27-2005, 03:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Default winners

I know where to find the final results, but is there a list somewhere of what drivers were running what cars/equipment?
Old 09-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
Well its like this=

I gave him 2 days notice that I was comming to vegas. Not the biggest of deals as he owed me friday and sunday off anyways.. Did they have a right to fire me? Maybe. Ethically? No way.

Keith

Why did you only give them a two day notice when the list was full over 5 weeks before the race.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Charlie
there is no system to win roulette
Hahaha Middle 12

I think it would be safe to say that this was probably the best race I have ever attended. Wonderful announcing/race directing Scotty! The entire staff did and awesome job, everyday the race was run like a well-oiled machine.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:52 PM
The Evicerator

Originally Posted by Thad Garner
Hahaha Middle 12

... everyday the race was run like a well-oiled machine.
Dare I say "Like a Terminator" Thad?
Old 09-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Guys, is there anywhere with video footage to down load?
I listened to most of the mains via the live audio feewd but id sill love to see the racin for real!
Cheers
Old 09-27-2005, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tpczx6
Why did you only give them a two day notice when the list was full over 5 weeks before the race.

The sunday before, I stopped into Halo Hobbies to pick up some stuff. I was talking with some friends and Randy Bragg mentioned he was registered and not able to attend. He said if I could get there, the spot was mine.

I went home and looked at flights for giggles.. and then spoke with a freind who was going. He said to stay in his room.. We called Scotty the next day and he was cool with it so I booked the flight and then it snowballed from there. My mother flew in from NY to see me, my wife came to hang out with here while she was there.

I called my boss sunday before any plans were finalized.. he didnt feel like answering his phone. I left a detailed message.. explaining what I needed. I called him again monday morning and he said he was busy and would call back to discuss it. 4 hours went by and I called him, again he didnt want to answer his phone. So i booked the flight.

//KBpower
Old 09-27-2005, 04:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Evicerator
Dare I say "Like a Terminator" Thad?
well-oiled Terminator machine with a cell phone camera eye
Attached Thumbnails 2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas-dsc017256.jpg  
Old 09-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Charlie, Time to get back into 1/12th from the old days remember the trash talkin we did back at Leisure Hours Raceway, I remember you alweays hiding something secret I remember someone having a battery up the center Trinity car you and your Dad were testing out!!!
I'm still running 1/12th scale all over the midwest
Have to send your email some time [email protected]

Roger Thenhaus (Iowa)
Old 09-27-2005, 05:19 PM
Tech Regular

Any body has pics of Jilles Groskamps FK05 'TOPLESS' ???
Old 09-27-2005, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
Shane posted the results on the previous page.
Opened the "TXT" file and it was all garbaged up...

Figured it would be posted like the 4 rounds and qualifying results on the "official" webpage.... guess not.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Open it with MS Word and it shouldn't be garbled. I'm sure they will be up on the official site in a day or so. The whole crew had a LOT of work to do to get that place cleaned up and get home. Give them a (well deserved) day to rest. They'll get the full results up soon.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by A-Ko
Opened the "TXT" file and it was all garbaged up...

Figured it would be posted like the 4 rounds and qualifying results on the "official" webpage.... guess not.
Jeff,

Open the file and copy the contents, then open up word pad (in Microsoft windows)and paste in there and everything will line up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.