2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Gonna need someone else to host it with more bandwidth. It doesn't seem to work anymore.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
How about my buddy Martin Crisp?? Makes the show in MOD sedan against world champs??? TQ's and wins 19t rubber??? Still doesnt have an MSX???? Gees.
Keith Billanti
Get him on the 415 thread! love to pick his brains over setup

Congrats to him on his result too

Regards
Ed
Old 09-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

If bandwidth is a concern, send me a PM with a link to the video you want hosted and I'll put it on a server for you to link as you wish. I've got more than enough bandwidth to host them all, and the servers are fast.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DJG24
Gonna need someone else to host it with more bandwidth. It doesn't seem to work anymore.

NOPE IT IS WORKING JUST FINE.......yOU NEED TO HAVE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9 OR HIGHER. OR WINAMP TO WATCH IT.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by syndr0me
If bandwidth is a concern, send me a PM with a link to the video you want hosted and I'll put it on a server for you to link as you wish. I've got more than enough bandwidth to host them all, and the servers are fast.
aLL right sounds cool.....I will see what happneds with what i have....and with the other videos to upload....there will be about 10 or so.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Lord

Do we need to be registered with jrxs.net in order to watch it? i get an error page. :-(
Old 09-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Gearhead3
aLL right sounds cool.....I will see what happneds with what i have....and with the other videos to upload....there will be about 10 or so.
Ya, cool, no problem at all. Drop me a line on here with links to whatever you need hosted, and I'll reply with the URL of the same videos on my server. That goes for all of you too, I'll gladly host IIC videos.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Do we need to be registered with jrxs.net in order to watch it? i get an error page. :-(
Sadly yes.........helps keep the bandwidth from getting killed.....Mabe i will change that for this race.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JCB
My God...that girl in the white pants is amazing...
That's Aaron Young's wife ...not only is she hot, but she's kewl ...and she cuts coms and is an awesome "certified pit technician" ...Aaron's trying to convince her to true foam tires now that our local carpet track is going foam, but she's drawing the line there since it's to messy
Old 09-26-2005, 06:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Wow....great race. Scotty Ernst and crew stepped it up to the next level on putting on a great race. LIVE internet coverage which more races need to have. Scotty was announcing how many people were online during the event. Every time I heard him it was over 200. Great announcing by Scotty, Charlie and Jamie....great job to all of you. The tech crew did a fantastic job even though they were wishing they would of raced....LOL. I am sure next year Scotty will have a problem finding some tech people.

The printed schedule was perfect. You could know exactly when you were up and you could schedule your battery charging to the T.

Buffets-We had two buffets that were included with the entry. Those were the two best meals I had all weekend. Unbelievable.

Track-Perfect...they glued the carpet down and there was never any problems with the track. The traction was low for the first roundi of practice however it came up quick after the foam tire cars ran. Maybe next year in practice we should run foam cars first then rubber....just an idea.

Drivers Stand-Perfect, and the huge sponsor banner behind it....AWESOME. Great job McMoney!

Racing-Dialed(which is better than perfect)-Great racing in all the classes. This has to be one of the hardest races in the world to compete at and it will only get harder since more oversea drivers will now make the trip.

RC Scoring Pro-Perfect, it is so nice to look at race control and see what the lap times are of the racers on the track, race #, and time left in that race.

Tire Sauce-I loved it. No smell of Paragon. I wish we could do away with Paragon and only use sauces like Jack the Gripper. Plus I feel normal the day after the race. I really think Paragon does something to you when you breath it too long.

Pit Area-Dialed, it was great to have such a big area to be able to have pits and the track in the same room.

I really can not think of one thing that was bad about the race....it was DIALED. I can only imagine what Scotty and his crew have up their sleeve for next years venue.

Todd said it all, this was a SUPER DAILED race. Just need the date and entry form for next year. THANK YOU to Scotty and the IIC Crew.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:19 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TryHard
Get him on the 415 thread! love to pick his brains over setup

Congrats to him on his result too

Regards
Ed
Martin Crisp races in my area. I have met him many times in TCS and other local race. He is an awsome driver. Once, he hosted workshop where he taught us about setups. I was there!

I had raced him once in TCS. It was a TG10 class. I could never catch up with him!

Anyways, congrats to Martin Crisp.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

HarshGuy-Who is going foam ?
Old 09-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

I just watched the video!! Man was it awesome!! Just think I get to race with Dumas everyweek. Guess I won't be winning anytime soon.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scott Welte
HarshGuy-Who is going foam ?
Stockton Raceway ...all classes are going foam, except sportsman and novice TC
Old 09-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks to all of the guys at the race. Scotty is awesome!
Thanks to all who helped put on this race it was a huge success.
I would like to thank some people who helped me out through the week; Curtis from DC Motorsports, Eric from EA Motorsports, Jeff Cuffs and Paul Cranmer. I will see eveyone next year for sure!
Thanks......Dwayne Flodell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.