Search

VBC new 1/10 touring car, Wildfire.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 03:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by heretic
Hey guys;

Could someone give me a precise measurement ( read: digital calipers ) of the alloy ball connectors that are all over the Wildfire ? I'm wondering if I could use them on my Photon.

Thanks !
Are you talking about the balls for attaching the links to the bulkhead and c-hub? if so they are 5.5mm

Originally Posted by heretic
, while we're at it, what's the diameter of the ball at the end of the dogbones? Thanks again guys
6.75mm an xray blade fits these.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by BrockvilleRC
Who are the distributes parts up here
Haven't been able to find one
Closest place is crc across the border but I can't drive 3 hours just to buy parts and shipping here sucks cause of duties
Will you consider buying from CRC online?
Old 07-14-2013, 09:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vhmlaw
Will you consider buying from CRC online?
I think that you should try to get A-Main Hobbies to carry all of your VBC parts. They have most of them, but not all of them are available. Most RC hobbyists know and shop with A-Main Hobbies, plus it is extremely easy to locate and order whatever you want, with or without part numbers.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by IIGQ4U
I think that you should try to get A-Main Hobbies to carry all of your VBC parts. They have most of them, but not all of them are available. Most RC hobbyists know and shop with A-Main Hobbies, plus it is extremely easy to locate and order whatever you want, with or without part numbers.
Thanks for your advice, we will talk with A-Main to see whether they are willing to carry more parts
Old 07-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default VBC Wildfire D06

The WildFireD06 is an all new platform, designed to increase traction, improve flex points, improve weight distribution, and center of gravity.

1. All-new motor mount design, moving the motor more centerline and forward increasing corner speed and overall agility of the car. Making this the most centerline touring car on the market.
2. All-new motor mount can incorporate a wider range of gear ratios from 21.5 up to modified classes
3. All-new chassis and upper deck providing more linear flex response and better weight balance
4. All-new redesigned front and rear A-arms to be much stronger but still lightweight
5. All-new roll bar mount for smoother response and easier adjustments
6. All-new 4mm thick lowered graphite shock towers improving CG
7. All-newly designed 'True Big Bore' shocks (TBB). Shorter shock shafts, bigger shock body diameter keeping the volume the same as original shocks
8. All-new TBB springs with 4 different rates
9. All-new redesigned lower bulkheads which are lighter in weight and stronger in durability by using our new manufacturing process
10. All-new upper camber link position for more linear cornering response
11. All new 7075 aluminium ball connectors
12. Front 2-piece joint drive axles included
13. All-new lightweight 7075 aluminium centerline servo mount included
14. High quality Panaracer 116T spur gear included

**Pre-production Photos
Attached Thumbnails VBC new 1/10 touring car, Wildfire.-2d00235586f3a233d2f613506215d424.jpg   VBC new 1/10 touring car, Wildfire.-7ab9adf9e9ea43774b7b24eef66b90d2.jpg   VBC new 1/10 touring car, Wildfire.-178c624d85695266392b4dd3bf5becf4.jpg   VBC new 1/10 touring car, Wildfire.-908636b89a59827cc24c91958af2a1be.jpg  
Old 07-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks for your advice, we will talk with A-Main to see whether they are willing to carry more parts
I will be shooting you an e-mail shortly. Glad to see you are following the thread!
Old 07-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Max K
The WildFireD06 is an all new platform, designed to increase traction, improve flex points, improve weight distribution, and center of gravity.

1. All-new motor mount design, moving the motor more centerline and forward increasing corner speed and overall agility of the car. Making this the most centerline touring car on the market.
2. All-new motor mount can incorporate a wider range of gear ratios from 21.5 up to modified classes
3. All-new chassis and upper deck providing more linear flex response and better weight balance
4. All-new redesigned front and rear A-arms to be much stronger but still lightweight
7. All-newly designed 'True Big Bore' shocks (TBB). Shorter shock shafts, bigger shock body diameter keeping the volume the same as original shocks
9. All-new redesigned lower bulkheads which are lighter in weight and stronger in durability by using our new manufacturing process

**Pre-production Photos
Wow, that is a fair amount of changes, looks great! I look forward to seeing more pics!

This latest evolution is probably worthy of its own thread.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

New car looks great!
Old 07-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Tech Rookie

i will post setup later on guys or PM me
Old 07-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The new VBC Wildfire D06 is really awesome!! I've only ran it twice and been super happy, once on asphalt and once on carpet. The whole team has tested this car immensely, and I can assure you won't be disappointed!

Here are my setups with the new car. They can be applied to the old car too i'm sure!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or ask on here, and myself and any of the other team drivers will be able to help you out!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkj26m71xt...er_Testing.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqb7d3twcg...AOCRd22013.pdf

Best Regards,
Ryan.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

1. My name is Victor, part owner of VBC. If any of the distributor doesn't answer your questions, I will. If you have any questions, you can directly send emails to my address [email protected]

2. What should we improve on our website? I am here to listen for your valuable comments

3. We feel that it is time to introduce our new product due to the last WildFire is begin to outdate.

4. New photos will be posting up as we are peeping photo shoot next week.

I really regret to hear all your unhappy comments on VBC but I hope that I can solve some of your problems.

BTW, VBC stands for Victor Bernard Company. No other special meaning.

Victor
E-mail sent
Old 07-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by IIGQ4U
E-mail sent
Thanks, I will be replying you
Old 07-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Tech Master

Are you talking about the balls for attaching the links to the bulkhead and c-hub? if so they are 5.5mm.
Thank you !
Old 07-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BrockvilleRC
Who are the distributes parts up here
Haven't been able to find one
Closest place is crc across the border but I can't drive 3 hours just to buy parts and shipping here sucks cause of duties
does your lhs work with horizon?
i have had some parts ordered in (im in usa i dont know if horizon ships to canada) via my lhs and the horizon route
unfortunately horizon parts searching on their website sucks the major wazuu
and should be re invented
Old 07-15-2013, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

**Pre-production Photos

sooo for my current wildfire... i need a new chassis and top deck to fit the new motor mount, throw out my 4 spare packs of arms, new bulk heads, new shock towers, new shocks to go with the bulk heads and towers, new servo mounts? do i atleast get to keep my current diffs and belts ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.