Wiki Posts
Search

TKR TKX-10

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CarbonJoe
Since he is a veteran of multiple Sydor Slams, I'd say that is a negative. Trying to avoid being seen, he entered via the back door.

Alignment is critical when using that thing. One slip and you're in deep doo doo.
Probably the same reason he abandoned his AC/DC charger line..... He's done switching back and forth I guess.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Isn't that the expensive way to do it? What about just investing in some new T.I.T.S.? They are available as spare parts, right?

Don't they also make some aftermarket support as well? Some sort of wire that goes underneath? You can also swap to a different weight silicone oil, from what Tommy told me.
The T.I.T.S. can be rebuilt but then there is the grill area that seems to show the most wear.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Yeah, I heard that as well. It really stinks when the A.S.S. gets loose, as it's a real PITA.
Hopefully just a quick use of the pointer finger on this part should give an indication of it's condition. A certain amount of tightness, or friction between the moving parts would be crucial.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nf_ekt
Hopefully just a quick use of the pointer finger on this part should give an indication of it's condition. A certain amount of tightness, or friction between the moving parts would be crucial.
Actually a three finger approach, two above and one below seems to work best. It's a shocker how easy this car is to set up.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Tech Master

Hey everyone, after many delays we are close to offering pre-orders on the TKX-10. Best part is we will throw in the T.I.T.S upgrade for free. You can contact [email protected] for more information.

TKR Racing...Best in China!!!!