Search

2011 ROAR Electric On-road Paved Nationals at Jackson R/C, NJ 7/28-31

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MDawson
I *think* the math equation would be closer to:

windspeed x tent(10ft by 20ft due to bungee) > two medium shirt E-town posse members
It's a smedium shirt, they aren't big enough for a whole medium yet
Old 08-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by matt rem

we should be careful, you might lose your soft-AE sponsorship and I might lose a sand-bagging idol

cuffs & dj - i dont care what matt says about you - you are still medium shirt guys in my eyes. muuuahahahhahaha
Old 08-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs
I just want to thank the people that everyone is forgetting about. With out these guys that the track wouldn't of been what it is today. Chris O and Freddy H spent 14 days straight building, painting and designing the track. Also big thanks to chris for getting the ball in motion for the nats.

Great race can't wait to do it again.
Indeed. Thanks guys.
But, I believe YOU too had something to do with the building, painting and designing of the track... so a big thank you to you as well.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just because your wife lost her pregnancy belly and you didn't. Don't be hater mr xxl
Old 08-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Tech Regular

Just because your wife lost her pregnancy belly and you didn't. Don't be hater mr xxl
I hear you're getting hand me downs from your daughter as soon as she gets to 6months, you guys will be the same height.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I hear you're getting hand me downs from your daughter as soon as she gets to 6months, you guys will be the same height.
Tell sherry to lower her pants abit so u can race more cause she wears them real high. lol when am I gunna get some crumb cake.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

Tell sherry to lower her pants abit so u can race more cause she wears them real high. lol when am I gunna get some crumb cake.
as soon as lindsey says you actually changed a diaper in the middle of the nite and you heard the baby cry
Old 08-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey i just wanted to thank everyone for all their help this past weekend. I had a great time and meet a lot of new people..thanks to J cuffs for the shock tips and weavernator for a lot of help as well..cant wait to get the new litemodz as the ones you showed me looked sweet Ward and the team driver pitting with him, you gave me great tips that really help me out, thanks..Steve Walt, thanks for the fan..i wouldve melted my car if not for that..E Kim from RadioPost for all the info and the sweet servo from the raffle..Hiro, was a pleasure to meet you and im sure ill see you at the IIC..Team TOP, The Great White North thanks the whole team for the tips and laughs throughout the weekend..see you guys at RCE Thanks to Keven H, not sure for what but im sure just standing next to him for a few minutes made me a better driver Dude has an Ora Big Ups to Al Sodano and Greg Sharpe for putting up the track and making it possible to have a place to race..even though its 6 hours away..Thank you.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

http://rcprogear.com/tagged/pavednats11

There's still a lot of missing info on the tech page. Please, if you see your name on there, take a minute to send me your info. Your sponsors will appreciate it. A lot of people view the site now to see what you guys are using, and that means sales for the companies that support on-road. Lets give them some incentive to keep it up.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Adam once again, best idea since sliced bread, keep it up.

It would be kind of neat if there could be a link for each car to a body off pic.

Also, Vegas? U going or diaper duty?
Old 08-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

What a great event. Thanks to all those who made this possible. Thanks to Al and Greg for their friendly attitude, i felt like it was my home track It was nice seeing old friends and making new ones. Thanks to Jimmy B and the ROAR crew for the smooth operation eventhough the weather did not cooperate, you guys held it down and ran the program smoothly. I will be back to this excellent facility to run with you guys once more.

We here at Radiopost were honored to sponsor this great event, thank you all!!

Eric Kim
Old 08-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
Adam once again, best idea since sliced bread, keep it up.

It would be kind of neat if there could be a link for each car to a body off pic.

Also, Vegas? U going or diaper duty?
I'm out this year, baby is due the week prior.

I'd like to do more with the site, and I may at some point, but for now, just getting the info out there seems to be popular.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey Guys: For those of you who don't know me,I'm Chef Ed,the guy who mans the grill at JACKSON R/C. Even though I don't race,I have come to admire the sport and am amazed at the skill and knowledge it takes to build and drive these cars.I attended the NATS as a spectator,and was truly amazed at how well and organized the event was run.Kudo's to Al & Greg for preparing the facility for this huge event.I know they worked their butts off getting it ready.They crossed all the t's and dotted all the I's.Congratulations to all the newly crowned National Champs and the winners of all the mains.Great job by the RMT crew keeping things moving.Last,but not least,great job by "The Joe you know,Joe Stanio" on his great art work painting the Jackson R/C logo,not only on the track wall,but designing the road signs too.I've watched this track grow from a small local raceway,to a world class facility in just a couple of years.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chef Ed
Hey Guys: For those of you who don't know me,I'm Chef Ed,the guy who mans the grill at JACKSON R/C. Even though I don't race,I have come to admire the sport and am amazed at the skill and knowledge it takes to build and drive these cars.I attended the NATS as a spectator,and was truly amazed at how well and organized the event was run.Kudo's to Al & Greg for preparing the facility for this huge event.I know they worked their butts off getting it ready.They crossed all the t's and dotted all the I's.Congratulations to all the newly crowned National Champs and the winners of all the mains.Great job by the RMT crew keeping things moving.Last,but not least,great job by "The Joe you know,Joe Stanio" on his great art work painting the Jackson R/C logo,not only on the track wall,but designing the road signs too.I've watched this track grow from a small local raceway,to a world class facility in just a couple of years.
Hey, thanks buddy. It was my pleasure to help where I could make the track the best it could be for such a great event!
Old 08-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Tech Regular

Wow what a great race held by ROAR at Jackson RC last weekend. This was my first big event and i must say that every aspect of the weekend was top notch.

So thank you to the ROAR crew as well as the Jackson RC crew for all there combined hard work. Also thanks to all the racers who attended to make it such a competitive race.

I must also thank all the people who helped with the track prep, the sponsors as well as the the people who made it happen behind the scenes that i am probably not even aware of.

I must also say that i met a lot of good people who i hope to see down the road, and was blown away by the camaraderie shared by everyone that attended.

I will be back

Daniel Weinstein

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.