Like Tree26Likes

3 racing new F1

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
My nikko with a monster stock at 5.0fdr was as fast as a 10t brushed touring car. If you calculate the speed of a 30000rpm motor at 5.0fdr with 65mm tires you will get 45+mph.... No silver can goes that fast.....The Nikko electronics held up about six months....
By the way, it's just an example showing some crash at your "18mph" calculations that F104 is pretty tough.

Come and race us with your Monster Stock (fossil?) against our 21.5T brushless and see how you fare with us.

Come on, still all talk no show? Show us some video where you raced.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hara is not the world champion, and Hirosaka never won a touring car championship !!!! At the top, there are few Asians, eventhough some can compensate for their disadvantages ! That disadvantage is a fact not fiction !
Old 11-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Suspended

Talking

Originally Posted by TryHard
Oh man... you are seriously, seriously, trying to justify your comments based on a one time at band camp experience of screwing your face up?

Really, stop now, I need to pick myself up off the floor I'm laughing so hard at you...you really do have no clue! :LOL:
Well, I think we got an alien invasion here! Time to call the MIB! He's not from our planet!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Suspended

Hara is not the world champion, and Hirosaka never won a touring car championship !!!! At the top, there are few Asians, eventhough some can compensate for their disadvantages ! That disadvantage is a fact not fiction !
WOW, just WOW.

I am really speechless now.

Your ignorance is FUBAR.

Period.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Suspended

Just some facts for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masami_Hirosaka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atsushi_Hara

And, by the way, I don't think you can tell the difference between the speed of a TC and a 1/10 pan car.

Hint: 1/10 is a lot faster and more difficult to drive.

So based on your flawed or alien physics, their "disadvantage" earned them multiple championships.

Frankly speaking, it's really fun to poke at someone like you who knows absolutely nothing.

Keep it coming please. I need some good laughs.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Tech Champion

Maybe you need to be an alien to remind some folks of their differences, that have nothing to do with bigotry... Marcus still has not apologized, that tells you how much the race relations have deteriorated in the Rc scene... I run at Floyd in Brooklyn NY, and I see fights sometimes between black and white men that bring society's problems at the track ... Let it go guys ! There is no shame in admitting you were wrong...
Old 11-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Suspended

Thumbs down

Maybe you need to be an alien to remind some folks of their differences, that have nothing to do with bigotry... Marcus still has not apologized, that tells you how much the race relations have deteriorated in the Rc scene... I run at Floyd in Brooklyn NY, and I see fights sometimes between black and white men that bring society's problems at the track ... Let it go guys ! There is no shame in admitting you were wrong...
WOW, look at an alien talking.

It's a shame that the society allows racist like to to thrive.

How about some apologies for all the Chinese and Asians you just offended?

Here we have all sort of ethnic people racing at the track without problem.

You really have some serious tolerance issue, bro.

Still got shame?

Ok, so we're at race fights.............tell me what has it got to do with FGX?
Old 11-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Tech Champion

The 2012 worlds are coming, and let's if Hara wins this time . All his previous win prove that he did overcome his disadvantage, but nonetheless he still had a visual disadvantage. I , for instance wear glasses, but compared to contact lens, the glasses are a disadvantage, no discrimination against glasses because they can't do what contact lens do ...
Old 11-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Suspended

Talking

The 2012 worlds are coming, and let's if Hara wins this time . All his previous win prove that he did overcome his disadvantage, but nonetheless he still had a visual disadvantage. I , for instance wear glasses, but compared to contact lens, the glasses are a disadvantage, no discrimination against glasses because they can't do what contact lens do ...
Ouch, poor you. I think Asians without glasses have more advantage than you now. Considering getting another hobby soon?

Ok, what topic you want to troll next? Color of hair?

Old 11-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rickthejetman
ok now that the racism is over can anyone tell me a source for ride tires in the u.s. ? i would really like to race my fgx but there are no tires availible at tq racing

I show several compounds of Rides for the F104/FGX at TQ, there are more listed under the F104 Pro Black Special. Unless its a specific compound your looking for.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Suspended

Another example for you:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

It's nice to be ignorant.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Tech Champion

You wanted an explanation on my theory, so I gave you one. If you can't come with a response to my argument, please don't start name calling. Calling someone a troll or anything else here is childish....
Old 11-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Suspended

You wanted an explanation on my theory, so I gave you one. If you can't come with a response to my argument, please don't start name calling. Calling someone a troll or anything else here is childish....
Yeah I hear you. So this will be your last defense?

You still haven't apologized for your racist comments.

Childish or not, you are a troll. No question about that.

I'll give you this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Quote: a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Enough said.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Tech Champion

That's just one or two Asians winning, but the majority of the top guys have larger eye lid openings, enabling them to easily defeat others ...Anyways I don't think you will ever understand, so let's get back to topic ! How did you guys lower the front of the fgx ? Did you have to cut the spring ???
Old 11-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Hope this guy gets ban! Post reported as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.