Like Tree26Likes

3 racing new F1

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by AI
Why do you have so much prejudices for the Chinese racer?

I know race average level in China is lower than USA and world, but it is not a reason of you have so much prejudices for the Chinese racer.

RC only is a fun hobby, it's not partition any people to some level or class.

I know beginner is more than pro racer in world, not only is China. Good car is help beginner to getmore happy drive, is not help they to do more repair. Why beginner say a car is easy to broken, you only must mean it is beginner skill problem, not car's design or material have some problem?

Rc cars are moving at 8meters per second? Is it a joke? It is only 28 km/h, do you mean it is fast? In China sedan modify race, we always use 4.0/4.5T with boost and not a hit in a round, I think it is a little faster than 8meters per second.
If "All to do with eye lid openings that are considerably restricted in Asians that make it impossible to have any peripheral vision !!!! Asians are disadvantaged in that respect" , why chinese racer can do that?

Can you do it? If you can't, please shut up to talk about Chinese racer's drive skill.
Do you come to China RC race and meet a lot of Chinese racer? If not, please shut up to talk about Chinese racer.

I'm a beginner in China, but I think in a race with you, I will not a loser, because I know if a drive do anything use his mouth and keyboard more than his hand, he is always a loser.

FGX arrived in China 3 weeks ago, I and my freind try it in 2 weeks, more than 10 cars, they always broken upper arm and kingpin, Why can't say FGX's upper arm and kingpin is too easy broken? FGX cost is $125 cheaper than TAMIYA, We can't say FGX have any design or material problem, because it is cheaper?

Why in same speed FGX is always broken upper arm but TAMIYA is not? Only cost different? TAMIYA front sus arm is cheaper too, why not esay to broken?

We try the car and test anything our parts and modify idea in 2 weeks, talk about the car's problem and idea to everybody based on our test results, I hope to help somebody and hope somebody will help me to fix problem and collect idea.
What are you doing? You only mean our problem is our drive skill, car is no problem. Easy to broken design or material problem will help people drive well? Easy to broken or material with a car, it is right?
If easy to broken design is right, why TAMIYA do not do this? If easy to broken design is for pro race, they want the car is lightweigh, why FGX stand car is around 200g heavy than F104? Is this car only for "pro racer"? You try anything with FGX or only use your keyboard?
Well, he's a racist driving a Nikko with fossil Trinity Monster Stock brushed motor, and thinking he's on top of the world. Don't expect that punk to understand RC at all.

He has no proof for anything other than his mouth. Other than his Nikko I don't even think he has other RC car. All talk no show.

He'll argue with anything using his flawed logic but has absolutely nothing to back him up. One thing for sure is that his trolling speed is faster than the world champions.

Funny thing is, I posted a video for the past 2011 IIC at Las Vegas and he still thinks Asians suck at driving after Hayato and Naoto won the races. He simply cannot accept the fact.

Let's see what this racist troll has to say next.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

My God AI , could you calm down ! As you all know it is possible for us all to compensate for our physical limitations through endless practice, but nonetheless the limitations still exist , and the fgx pays the price, eventhough it's not fair. I can tell you that with the front bumper so wide past the wheels, there should be no way to hit the front tires ! How do you manage to hit the wheels ? My Nikko F1 bumper has the same width, and I never broke a front arm racing with 8scales... Something seems fishy here... Anyone cashing tamiya checks here?
Old 11-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Tech Champion

Fgx is also not 200grams over the F104 , and will make the minimum weight limit at any race !!! If you hate the fgx so much than post in the F104 thread !!!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:18 AM
AI
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by TryHard
I can't believe I'm going to type this, because if anyone was in need of a Darwin award... but anyway...

Lowering front ride height. RTFM... or shims off of top of knuckle to shims underneath.
FGX's stand front wing is too lower and soft, if lower front ride height, I will also cut front wing mount to move front wing up.
If don't do this, front wing will easy to touch ground in corner, it's bad for control.
I have try lower ride height with front and rear, but rear shock is too soft in stock kit, tail of chassis will easy to touch ground in corner or accelerate
Old 11-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Suspended

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
My God AI , could you calm down ! As you all know it is possible for us all to compensate for our physical limitations through endless practice, but nonetheless the limitations still exist , and the fgx pays the price, eventhough it's not fair. I can tell you that with the front bumper so wide past the wheels, there should be no way to hit the front tires ! How do you manage to hit the wheels ? My Nikko F1 bumper has the same width, and I never broke a front arm racing with 8scales... Something seems fishy here... Anyone cashing tamiya checks here?
Unfortunately, you failed to convince anyone with your smart-ass argument. Show us where your theories come from?

Also, I don't think you have the same computational and reflex as fast as the Asians. And that is your limitation. It's no wonder you keep saying your Nikko F1 runs with the 8scales. Got brain? Why would anyone run 1/10 F1 with 8scales is beyond me. You never broke anything because you're lucky.

I never broke anything with my F104 after all the racing and beating. So what are you going to argue? I never broke anything crashing at more than 18mph and hitting another F1 head-on? Do I need to remind you simple physics that two objects traveling head-on each other essentially doubles the speed of the impact as if one of them is stationary?

What other thing can you do besides street bashing with your fossil RC car?

Get over it.

Last edited by eComet; 11-08-2011 at 02:42 AM.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:25 AM
AI
Tech Initiate

How low does the front go??? 4mm or less ? Did that stop the front wheel from bucking in turns??? What about running thicker oil the shocks???
I try front 5mm and rear 6mm, I think it is better than use moore lower. I try front and rear more lower in some time, I think it is difficult to drive, maybe wing or chassis touch ground.
But F5mm and R6mm is huge height than my F104
Old 11-08-2011, 02:27 AM
Suspended

Fgx is also not 200grams over the F104 , and will make the minimum weight limit at any race !!! If you hate the fgx so much than post in the F104 thread !!!
And then you'll be trolling at the F104 thread again?

We don't hate FGX, but it seems like you can't get over the fact that we have a good discussion regarding the design and improvement for FGX.

Why do you always have to drag the topic to another galactic system with your extraterrestrial physics and theories? Did you even attend school on earth?

And, you haven't apologized to the Asians you bashed earlier.

Racist troll.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Suspended

By the way, you work for Nikko? If your Nikko is that good and can handle impact from the 8scales, why bother with FGX?

So you don't know the basic physics then. RC can crash flying into the air. And when it lands, it doesn't always have to land on the front bumper. The front tires can also get clipped by the track divider, and that is not considered crashing head-on.

The F104 with Ferrari F60 body sets has a huge front wing which offers better protection against crashes. However, people can still dent the front arms during an impact either flipping, traction rolling or others when the front wing cannot protect more than it should.

It's simple physics, do you understand?
Old 11-08-2011, 02:49 AM
Tech Champion

Correct when looking forward only , but not when the eyes are moving around. Small Eyelid openings impair vision when you add the movement of the eyes inside of smaller openings: they can't see when their eyes move side to side. They need to move their whole head, which makes them loose reaction time, compared to those who only need to move their eyes. You ever see them paralell parking their cx ars, the head movements are extreme ! That's how they compensate for their disadvantage....
Wow...just wow...and they say ignorance is bliss
Old 11-08-2011, 03:14 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Grow up guys and get back on topic
Old 11-08-2011, 04:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by texastc
I show several compounds of Rides for the F104/FGX at TQ, there are more listed under the F104 Pro Black Special. Unless its a specific compound your looking for.
i was looking for the super soft rears. i was hoping to get my car on the track this week. i guess i'll just hae to wait. oh well
Old 11-08-2011, 05:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Did someone really blame breakage on someone just because he's Asian? Is it for real? I guess Asian drivers are only good for banger racing or what. I can imagine race where they are apologising to each other all the time - sorry that I crashed into you but I'm Asian, you know...
Now this is hilarious.

Anyway this car looks amazing and it's sad to hear that front wishbones are bit on weak side especially considering how much F109 is able to survive. Who knows maybe they are already working on fix.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:36 AM
Tech Champion

My Nikko ran 5mm in the rear, and 4mm in front, but only if,the track is not bumpy . I think the fgx can do the same... Also I am going to try some AE springs to see what works, but considering that everything is in the rear , I think AE 17lbs or 19lbs should work with 80wt oil...
Old 11-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

The 2012 worlds are coming, and let's if Hara wins this time . All his previous win prove that he did overcome his disadvantage, but nonetheless he still had a visual disadvantage. I , for instance wear glasses, but compared to contact lens, the glasses are a disadvantage, no discrimination against glasses because they can't do what contact lens do ...
why would i apologize??? my wife is asian, as are my kids.you can suck it as far as i am concerned, hold your breath and wait for my apology. you havent apologized for your racism. and yes because i am black i have a 13" member, my Mexican best friend walks around with a 6" knife and everytime he thinks about his wife she gets pregnant. my Asian wife only eats fish and rice and since my kids are mixed race they tend to be african american in the morning but their skin gets lighter during the day so when they get off of the bus they look Asian, sometimes i forget they are mine. These are all medical facts, you can ask my mom.
my conclusion to this and you is that you must be 12years old. you continiue to post about Chinese and there "bad" eyesight. but have not posted ANY videos of you doing anything or links to the DMV stating that Chinese are medically blind and we need to "watch out for Asians" on the road. which leads me to believe that you are not old enough to drive anything except a Niko with a brushed dinosaur motor and NIcd batteries. Its all fun and games man but you have stepped over the line with the blatant racism. and i dont know if you noticed or not but you have become the ass of everyones joke on this thread. In the real world you would have already had your ass handed to you by me or anybody of "asian" decent.
Guys you are just putting coals on the fire, dont respond to anything he says, eventually the pimple will go away.......

Is this car and parts in stock anywhere yet? i am anxious to get one, already have a linked front end design. one thing i came across on my custom car was the kingpin dynamics dont match the IRS dynamics and this makes weird thing happen especially under high grip, the rear "rolls" but the front does not. an active front suspension will fix this.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:03 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MantisWorx
Is this car and parts in stock anywhere yet? i am anxious to get one, already have a linked front end design. one thing i came across on my custom car was the kingpin dynamics dont match the IRS dynamics and this makes weird thing happen especially under high grip, the rear "rolls" but the front does not. an active front suspension will fix this.

Car instock : http://www.rcmart.com/rc-3racing-sak...cPath=420_1417

Looking forward to see your linked front end design... you've done some amazing stuff for the Mini-z F1...
Also hoping your adressing the "normal" F104/F103 chassis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.