Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by pheyhoe
Also, i dont know the images are yours. i got them from a guy in america who said they were his, as far as i know.. there his pictures....
I know for a fact that they are Komkits pics...

Last edited by fatdoggy; 09-28-2004 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-28-2004, 02:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by BadBoyRC
you want looks?

Look at These
Thats funny
Old 09-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Tech Master

Default You guys on this thread should show Komkit a little respect

Without his insinbordanate posts you guys would of never even have seen the car. We all have to pics saved on our hard drive by now. Just pass them around casually. Losi said they are not ready for the pics to be out. But Give the guy a break he has the first pictures of the car ever taken. And alot of people worldwide now have something to talk about.

Komkit if you could of charge $1 per dowload you would of made some serious doe.
Old 09-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Tech Addict

Default I could also see why Losi may not want those pics up yet.

The parts on the production car may not be as good of materials. The car might not comes with carbon tid bits, and titanium. I would not get your hopes up that the proto-type will look like the production car.
Old 09-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Tech Initiate

another reason is maybe just maybe that the parts on the pictures we saw will not look the same on the production car, the car in those pictures would be very very expensive for people to buy, but when they put in the composite suspension parts and the steel screws and al the other parts that would be fit to be on a production car then they will release the pictures so that the consumer does not get confused, like the different colored anodizing that everyone noticed, and some complained about, this will not be a problem on the production car
Old 09-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

the main thing to remember is that this car is a prototype car, not a production car, and the photos we all saw should be taken as just that.

the prototype gives us an idea of some of the features that will be present on the new car, but it should not be assumed that the production car will be exactly the same, for all we know they could scrap the belts all together and make it all shaft drive.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

im so disapointed at Team Losi
Old 09-28-2004, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally posted by Jaybo
the main thing to remember is that this car is a prototype car, not a production car, and the photos we all saw should be taken as just that.

the prototype gives us an idea of some of the features that will be present on the new car, but it should not be assumed that the production car will be exactly the same, for all we know they could scrap the belts all together and make it all shaft drive.
What makes you think that? It has been known that they have been running near production cars latey- what makes you think that this isnt what will be shipped?

I bet ya the car in the pics is VERY close to what you will receive when you plop down your 200 clams.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

From what I heard( a friend whos is friends with a racer who once raced at a track that another racer raced at, who used to go to several tracks and talked to the hot dog vendor who sold a hot dog to this guy that once raced at the same track as Brian Kinwald) that is pretty much the car except for the aluminum braces.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by fastasu2
......( a friend whos is friends with a racer who once raced at a track that another racer raced at, who used to go to several tracks and talked to the hot dog vendor who sold a hot dog to this guy that once raced at the same track as Brian Kinwald) .....
LOL!

Old 09-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

that is the production model, fyi
Old 09-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

The car is pretty much what we are going to see. Look at the parts like the bearing holders for the diffs, they are molded graphite parts. That is not something you do for testing. Those are out of a mold. A lot of money was spent for tooling on that stuff and will most likely be production peices.
On another point, when the car finally reaches the shelves and we are all driving them, noone will really care who posted pictures first and so on. We would see the car sooner or later, but now its sooner.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:39 PM
Tech Adept

Looks like production. Cept' for the machined arm mounts. I believe those will come out as graphite plastic also to save cost on the final kit. With aluminum anodized parts as a hop up. Remember the prototype XXX-4 had machined arm mounts and the kit came with stiffezel mounts.
Will they include their newer dish rims, decent race slicks, and one of their race bodies with it? Alpha, Skoda, Toyota, or maybe a new design? I Would love to see their version of a Mazdaspeed RX-8 or Cadillac CTS-VR
I wonder if Losi designed it to be max. wide at the 190mm.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by LoSi xXx S
im so disapointed at Team Losi
Yea it does look pretty crappy
Old 09-28-2004, 07:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Someone was saying ealier that this car was just like the Pro 3 with short arms and driveshafts -

The P3 had super-short driveshafts, and super-long arms and camber links. The drive shafts scrubed in the outdrives immensely, leading to many issues with that car.

At any rate, I just found a couple pictures detailing this -
Attached Thumbnails Team Losi JRXS-pro3-6.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.