Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc) >

Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Yes, the fans are still pre-orders. So long as they are listed as pre-orders on the front page of our site, this will mean that they are not in stock. I am awaiting on a response from the factory, but there was a national Holiday that they were or are observing right now. We should know more by the end of the week.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'm looking forward to getting these parts on my car. Whatever happened with the carbon arm mount spacers? I don't see them on the site, and I didn't catch any discussion about them in this thread. Did they not pass the test phase?

Thanks!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SkarTisu
I'm looking forward to getting these parts on my car. Whatever happened with the carbon arm mount spacers? I don't see them on the site, and I didn't catch any discussion about them in this thread. Did they not pass the test phase?

Thanks!

The carbon arm mount spacers were not our product. It was a guy in Europe that had hand made some. Our version of them would be our suspension block locks, that help take the slop away of the arms and they can be used with the stock spacers as well as aluminum shims.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Did you get more gear diffs in like you thought you would? I've got an order I'm holding until the diffs show up.

Thanks!
Old 10-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Tech Elite

Diffs are on the way and should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Also heard back from the factory on the fan mounts. They will be here in like 2 weeks. There was a problem with he anodizing and they are having to re-make some of them. If anyone has an order with these on them, and you do not wish to wait for the other part of your order, contact us at the store and we can arrange to ship your parts in the USA for 2 dollars.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:55 AM
Tech Regular

I hope my order gets shipped soon, can't wait for the new springs, bladders, pistons and fan mount.

Last edited by dennisV; 10-14-2011 at 03:26 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Tech Elite

Well, if you want to get your other parts shipped before, we can arrange for that. Just contact us at the store. It is looking like end of the Month completion for them now

Sorry for the delay...

On another note. I received samples of our new 7075 T6 aluminum hard coated ball studs recently and got a chance to test them out. They are awesome!!! Way smoother than the stock units, and also lighter than the titanium ones.

They will be available in 2 varieties:
-Stock/ standard length (8mm thread)
-Low Profile ~1mm lower profile than stock, with 3mm threads. These are ideal for the steering linkage, to prevent the turnbuckle from hitting the front bulkhead when compressing the inside tire in a corner (like when you hit a corner dot) and also great for the #7 equivalent hole on our vertical stud mounts. These will actually allow you to run the #7 length link at a lower inside position. What does this mean? An adjustable #7 link and a possibility of a 1mm lower position on the outside vertical stud position for all of you that like to run more extreme link angles.

These ball studs will work with also work with the AE offroad 10th scale cars and the HPI/Hot bodies TC's...
Old 10-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Tech Elite

Default Oh! And BTW!

Carpet Nats will be hosted here, so come test the track out!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Tech Regular

Ah not a problem at all. I can wait a couple of weeks
Old 10-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

gear diffs are back in stock...
Old 10-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CristianTabush
The carbon arm mount spacers were not our product. It was a guy in Europe that had hand made some.
Aha! So I am just a guy from Europe
I really hope to find some stickers in my packet...
Old 10-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well, if you want to get your other parts shipped before, we can arrange for that. Just contact us at the store. It is looking like end of the Month completion for them now

Sorry for the delay...

On another note. I received samples of our new 7075 T6 aluminum hard coated ball studs recently and got a chance to test them out. They are awesome!!! Way smoother than the stock units, and also lighter than the titanium ones.

They will be available in 2 varieties:
-Stock/ standard length (8mm thread)
-Low Profile ~1mm lower profile than stock, with 3mm threads. These are ideal for the steering linkage, to prevent the turnbuckle from hitting the front bulkhead when compressing the inside tire in a corner (like when you hit a corner dot) and also great for the #7 equivalent hole on our vertical stud mounts. These will actually allow you to run the #7 length link at a lower inside position. What does this mean? An adjustable #7 link and a possibility of a 1mm lower position on the outside vertical stud position for all of you that like to run more extreme link angles.

These ball studs will work with also work with the AE offroad 10th scale cars and the HPI/Hot bodies TC's...
Nice! Less weight is always good!
Old 10-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wtcc
Aha! So I am just a guy from Europe
I really hope to find some stickers in my packet...
Sorry Kevin, I was not sure if it was you :P Sometimes my mind goes array... No stickers yet so sorry. The guy that was supposed to do them has taken over a month to deliver them...
Old 10-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Carpet Nats will be hosted here, so come test the track out!!!
Did ROAR announce the location???!!! Last I heard Indy was Also in the running...... Thx.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

I am not sure they announced it, but the Mike's has already announced that they won the bid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.