Originally posted by xxxkat
Photo's JDM

I'll working on them right now ...

-Dave
Old 05-30-2003, 04:31 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Hey Steve are you guys going to be doing anymore R&D for the Barracuda..??....Wink Wink ...I have seen hints of some new stuff coming out on my side of the pond last night when I was Racing last night ..

ANything

-Dave
Dave: So, what's that??
Old 05-31-2003, 08:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

JDM,

As of right now, we are not doing any R&D for them. If they are working on something and have decided to release them, then we will know.

Steve Wang
Old 06-01-2003, 06:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
JDM,

As of right now, we are not doing any R&D for them. If they are working on something and have decided to release them, then we will know.

Steve Wang
I was refering to the stuff like the rubber diff and such.. not R&D for Alex Racing
-Dave
Old 06-01-2003, 06:40 PM
Tech Addict

Default Shock caps

Does anyone know if anybody makes RED alloy shock caps that will fit the Cuda?
Old 06-01-2003, 08:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Talking ORANGE R2 now on sale in Japan!!

OK you guys I have been reasearching and asking uestions about the Orange R2 and it looks like they will only be selling 70 of these special kits an from what I can tell you can only get them thought the ALEX site on line...also they carry a pretty high price tag too Even to much $$$ for my blood....and it will have the PAL style chassis with the batterys on the right side and you can alos get a full set of ORANGE option parts fot the limmited R2 for 35000 Yen!!!!!! that even includes the opisite side PAL Drive system with the new lightweight carbon PAL shaft

-Dave
Old 06-04-2003, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

up we go

We seem to be missing Dave, better get the Navy out to search for him
Old 06-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I bought a used R2 (raced 1 time)What are the parts I need to make this car work,I plan on using 48 pitch gears,I really dont want to buy the PAL drive system if i dont have to.The guy I bought it from bagged on it real hard(on another board),So after reading his post i'm just not sure if i want to keep this car..but i am going to try it and see what i think.
Old 06-04-2003, 06:06 PM
Tech Addict

Default if you listen to others

if i had a dollar for all of the negative comments that were unwarranted about different makes of rc cars i would have a F1 team right now lol ...... just drive it and have fun all cars are great these days all it takes is general set up knowledge and a lil practice and the results will come ......
Old 06-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Tech Addict

I bought a used R2 (raced 1 time)What are the parts I need to make this car work,I plan on using 48 pitch gears,I really dont want to buy the PAL drive system if i dont have to.The guy I bought it from bagged on it real hard(on another board),So after reading his post i'm just not sure if i want to keep this car..but i am going to try it and see what i think.
Congratulations & welcome to Club Cuda! as dynoman says don't worry about anyone bagging the car, drive it and see for yourself. 'out of the box' the R2 needs nothing to make it competetive apart from being built with care and some good driving.

Hop-ups such as the PAL system, alloy centre shaft supports, alloy hubs/knuckles etc will make for a SLIGHTLY more precise/durable car but the stock Cuda is certainly race ready, as is any one of 20 other cars out there ....... in the right hands (not mine)
Old 06-04-2003, 09:19 PM
Tech Lord

Thats what I was thinking,I bought a nib yokomo mr4tc sp for a $100 and I was told that the car sucked.. I was about a lap faster with it than i was with my tc-3..go figure.I saw steve(speed tech) at the Norrca Ca. state race with one and it looked real good,very well put together,So as soon as i saw one up for sale i bought it.I'm thinking i will like it.
Old 06-04-2003, 11:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

xxxkat,

I think I remember who you are from the NORRCA race. I apologize for having the car in pieces that day, cold weather combine with aggressive driving (me) tend to be a good formula for a broken front C-hub....hehehehe but I haven't brokent anything since (knock on wood! )

Congrats on the purchase, and if you need any help, we're here to help!

Steve Wang
Old 06-05-2003, 05:47 AM
Tech Lord

That was not a user friendly track.. The car I'm getting has been gone through by you(thats what i was told).I race on a smaller track most of the time,tight lot's of turns,would the mid A arms be a good choice?
Old 06-05-2003, 09:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

That was not a user friendly track.. The car I'm getting has been gone through by you(thats what i was told).I race on a smaller track most of the time,tight lot's of turns,would the mid A arms be a good choice?
Hey TrIpLeX_kat

We run the Cudas at So-Cal which is very small\tight. And the standard arms are fine. There may be some benefit to the MidSpanArms as they run in Japan, but so far the car is quite good in stock form

If you do decide to try the MIdSpanArms make sure to run short camber links.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.