Search
Like Tree2Likes

Losi XXX-S

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by RogueIV
I did find the car. It has the lightweight Graphite milled chassis red aluminum cvds and blue alum rear arms. I need to find a couple of the parts and it needs a new belt. I'll keep you updated. it's been hidden away for about 12 years so I gotta figure out where i put the parts.

Update: I located all the parts, need to find a belt though. going to see if the hobby shop has one. Meanwhile, I'm going to clean this thing up a bit and take some pics tomorrow.
Thanks, please Pm me to let me know what you're thinking about as far as price. I'm really looking to run it much, mostly going to be a shelf queen.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:32 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Adonis_mp
Thanks, please Pm me to let me know what you're thinking about as far as price. I'm really looking to run it much, mostly going to be a shelf queen.
Sent you a PM btw.
Old 06-10-2022, 09:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I know this isn't the sale/trade forum, but I have a XXX-S Graphite Plus in great condition with parts I am willing to part with. Let me know if you want me to post pics.
Old 07-04-2022, 11:31 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Here's the XXX-S I've been putting back together. Did find a a vendor that sells new belts on ebay at least, although seems they are slightly undersized. Still find it weird that the belt rotted in this car but the belts in my XXX-4 and several XX-4/Weapons were perfectly fine. I guess the yellow "heavy duty" belts just don't age well. Still waiting for a few parts to come in mainly steering post that I had to steal for my XXX-4 that had an unfortunate accident my past self deciding leaving a battery in the chassis for 10+ years was a great idea. Who would have guessed aluminum doesn't like battery acid....

Anyway, any ideas for cleaning up scuffed wheels?

EDWARD2003 likes this.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RogueIV
Here's the XXX-S I've been putting back together. Did find a a vendor that sells new belts on ebay at least, although seems they are slightly undersized. Still find it weird that the belt rotted in this car but the belts in my XXX-4 and several XX-4/Weapons were perfectly fine. I guess the yellow "heavy duty" belts just don't age well. Still waiting for a few parts to come in mainly steering post that I had to steal for my XXX-4 that had an unfortunate accident my past self deciding leaving a battery in the chassis for 10+ years was a great idea. Who would have guessed aluminum doesn't like battery acid....

Anyway, any ideas for cleaning up scuffed wheels?

for the wheels use the mr.clean pads
RogueIV likes this.
Old 12-22-2022, 12:38 PM
Tech Rookie

I would be interested if you still have it.
Old 12-22-2022, 07:59 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by bfladley@yahoo.
I would be interested if you still have it.
I do still have it. Vintage Team Losi XXX-S roller PM if if your interested or want to make an offer. Just keep in mind I'm in no rush to sell it but will if the price is reasonable.