Search

2010 "IIC" INTERNATIONAL INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LAS VEGAS

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 11:49 AM
KDR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kghills
Does anyone know if there are any local offroad tracks in the area? Jason would love to do a little off road on the down time.
702 is an awesome indoor off road facility. Ask for Garrret, he is the owner and real nice guy. They are located just a block behind Circus Circus.

http://www.702rcraceway.com/

-Steve
Old 09-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Tech Master

Hello everyone,

Well it is almost time to hit the road for the pilgrimage to Vegas. Equipment is in route and we will be leaving in the morning.

Some info:
Advance Electronics has updated the Black Diamond ESC to a limited profile to V2.1 and is allowed for the IIC. Also LRP has the Zero ESC available which is designed with the same Limited profile as the others allowed in the limited class and this is also allowed.

Amateur Class motor will again be the Speed Passion 17.5 V3.0 motor. I am proud to have Speed Passion involved again in supporting the Sportsman class and as a sponsor of the IIC.

Jaco and SMC are again the title sponsors and the reason the IIC has continued as the best event in the world we are glad Jack will be joining us again this year. Jaco Rubberz will again be the handout tire for the event. For many years they have been the chosen tire for the IIC as well as many of the nations top races We thank Jack and Danny for 6 great years of support and believing in us

Tekin Electronics will be in full force at this years IIC as not only a sponsor but with full technical support. President of Tekin Jim Campbell as well as Team manager Randy Pike will be at the IIC to help all racers with any questions or programing help they will need. As well as displaying all the latest things from Tekin.

Thunder Power continues the years of wonderful support of the IIC with again being involved. Jim Skinner will be in attendance each day to help racers with the Thunder Power line of Batteries and answer any questions you have regarding Lipo's or charging.

Novak and the World renowned Charlie Suangka will be in attendance to help Novak customers will any help they will need or questions regarding Novak products.

Parma will continue their 6 years of support for the IIC with a free body in the goodie bag as well as bringing in Expert Painter Charlie Barns who will be displaying the wide range of products from Parma and giving Airbrushing demonstrations on site during the event.

Teru from Xenon will be there displaying his wide range of spur gears and pinions and many cool new items they have.

CRC Racing will again be providing our racing surface with the Fast Track rug. The proven choice of race tracks around the world as well as being there to support all the CRC customers in attendance at the event.

Amp Draw Hobbies will again be the onsite hobbyshop to ensure that you have all the things you will need and as always have some great deals during hte event.

Many other sponsors and teams that will be in attendance at this years IIC, these companies support the IIC because it is you the racers who they want to support, meet and assist at the event. Don't hesitate going up to the teams to ask for help. that is why they are there! Even the pros, you would be amazed how much you can learn by talking with them and asking questions.
Thanks to these sponsors for supporting the IIC.
Much More
Team Associated
Hot Bodies
Yokomo
Radio Post :A new company specializing in 2.4mhz Radio Technology.
Protoform
X Ray
CRC
Corally
Speed Merchant
Kimbrough Racing
Sweep Racing
Xtreme RC Magazine
www.liverc.com
RC Scoring Pro

The event T shirt will again be something special as our designer Dusty Kemp always comes up with something fresh and cool.

It sounds like our IIC poker tournament is going to be quite a show with the World famous or infamous Barry Baker planning on being the top dog and claiming the very nice IIC gold poker bracelet commemorating the tournament.

Registration for the IIC will open at Noon on Monday and pit set up will be from 3pm to 5pm on Monday.

All of the IIC team looks forward to seeing all of you at the event and we hope everyone has a safe trip.

See you soon.
Scotty

Last edited by Scotty Ernst; 09-02-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey Scotty I'd like to sign up for a 2nd class, which is the best way to accomplish this?

Last edited by Fred Hubbard; 09-02-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Tech Master

HI Fred,

You will be able to enter at the event. That will be easiest at this point.

I look forward to seeing you soon

Thanks
Scotty
Old 09-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Why you gotta put a target on me...I just want to go and have fun....Now I have way too much pressure!...LOL
Old 09-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
HI Fred,

You will be able to enter at the event. That will be easiest at this point.

I look forward to seeing you soon

Thanks
Scotty
Good deal, likewise, thanks!

Originally Posted by Barry Baker
Why you gotta put a target on me...I just want to go and have fun....Now I have way too much pressure!...LOL
I'm comin' for ya!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KDR
702 is an awesome indoor off road facility. Ask for Garrret, he is the owner and real nice guy. They are located just a block behind Circus Circus.

http://www.702rcraceway.com/

-Steve
Gave them a call. They have a 4x4 Mod SCT class. Wed. and Friday night racing. Its packed and ready to ship. Very cool, thanks.

Keith and Jason
Old 09-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Scotty you have a p.m.

Thanks,
Kelly
Old 09-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Scotty you got pm
Old 09-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

With this being the last iic I was gonna show up in a dress but I couldn't find Weylin to go with me Good luck to everyone going and someone please tell Boomer I said what's up.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Sad day, I was planning on coming back next year... guess that won't happen
Old 09-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Is that the real Peter Robinson? No way. Come down now. It'll be the same party.

Scotty: just bought one of the newer Mylaps pt's. Any issues with those on your system and can I just make the correction when I get there?
Old 09-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Is that the real Peter Robinson? No way. Come down now. It'll be the same party.

Scotty: just bought one of the newer Mylaps pt's. Any issues with those on your system and can I just make the correction when I get there?
Brian, yep... I'm done with school and home now, looking to get back into racing a bit at the Hangar soon.

How are the 12th cars looking these days?
Old 09-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Tech Elite

Building a pair of them right now. Everything looks soo good, it's hard to pick a clear fav. Gotta go with CRC. It's such straight forward equipment. Good help. Bolt n go!

Question is: are we ready for the new and improved Pete?
Old 09-04-2010, 12:22 AM
Tech Champion

Just finished wiring up my Copperhead 10 and just got to do the power and motor wires on the Copperhead 12, paint the bodies, and I'm ready

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.