Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 "IIC" INTERNATIONAL INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LAS VEGAS

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

Hi everyone,

sorry it has been a couple of days since I have been able to get online to reply, I wanted to post some rules here so you can read them and they should be on the site soon.

Batt voltage = 8.44 or 1cell = 4.22

Ride Height
1/12th = 3mm
WGT = 4MM
SEDAN = 5MM

Weight Sedan = 1400 grams

I will have the 1/12th weights final in a couple of days. but I just wanted to get this stuff out to you asap.

All is the same as last year except the 1400 grams this is a bit less than last year.

Steve Dunn: please resend your email. Thanks

Thanks guys,
Scotty

Last edited by Scotty Ernst; 06-15-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Yeti35
Well Scotty, I am thinking Boomer already told you that this will be the first year I miss. Nothing seems to be happening here locally and I got back into a hobby I did before RC. I have been riding bikes since spring arrived. I wish you guys all the luck with an awesome race and turnout!!

What kind of bikes? ...I've been addicted to bike riding (mountain bike cross country and endurance road riding) for going on 3 years now, I ride a lot with my son, currently 250-300 miles a week, been great for our relationship. Currently we are training for the death ride next month (129 miles and 15,000 feet of climbing). As a side benefit 80 pounds lighter and just got all my bloodwork back all results are extremely positive ...a 180 from 3 years ago when I was an mediciations for bloodpressure, cholesteral and was pre diabetic.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HarshGuy
What kind of bikes? ...I've been addicted to bike riding (mountain bike cross country and endurance road riding) for going on 3 years now, I ride a lot with my son, currently 250-300 miles a week, been great for our relationship. Currently we are training for the death ride next month (129 miles and 15,000 feet of climbing). As a side benefit 80 pounds lighter and just got all my bloodwork back all results are extremely positive ...a 180 from 3 years ago when I was an mediciations for bloodpressure, cholesteral and was pre diabetic.
I have road and mtn, but been just riding road mainly since I bought a new bike for that. I bought a Cannondale Synapse Carbon 5 and love it so far. I have never owned a light weight road bike before and it is so different.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Default 1/12th classes

Racing at the IIC for the first time in 1.12th pan car classes. Looking for some advice on tyre grades to use.

Have a big selection of CRCs pro cuts .As need to travel light what do you think will work on the IIC carpet.

Thanks in adavance
Old 06-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tellan
Racing at the IIC for the first time in 1.12th pan car classes. Looking for some advice on tyre grades to use.

Have a big selection of CRCs pro cuts .As need to travel light what do you think will work on the IIC carpet.

Thanks in adavance
Same tires you ran at Snowbirds will be good at IIC as well. Its the same type of carpet and compound (or very similar). Lilac/orange or yellow rears for stock/super stock. Mod I think most run Magentas all around but one of those guys would have to answer that.

EA
Old 06-19-2010, 03:08 PM
KDR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Is it Sept. yet?
Old 06-19-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I have road and mtn, but been just riding road mainly since I bought a new bike for that. I bought a Cannondale Synapse Carbon 5 and love it so far. I have never owned a light weight road bike before and it is so different.
Forget the road bike...Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab, Moab...
Old 06-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Tech Regular

Why a Cannondale and not a YETI!
Old 06-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Khador12
Why a Cannondale and not a YETI!
Looks like YETI only does mtn bikes these days. They don't seem to have any road bikes in their current catalog; but, I see an older one (from the 90's?) every so often.

Yeti got his name from his fellow racers in the Salt Lake City area. After three consecutive racer's graces one day, the whole crew screamed "Are you ready?. YETI responded with "Yes, I am YETI"; and, the name has stuck ever since...True story...Almost!!!

OK Scotty...Back to racin'. More posts pleeze!
Old 06-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Still Bill
Looks like YETI only does mtn bikes these days. They don't seem to have any road bikes in their current catalog; but, I see an older one (from the 90's?) every so often.

Yeti got his name from his fellow racers in the Salt Lake City area. After three consecutive racer's graces one day, the whole crew screamed "Are you ready?. YETI responded with "Yes, I am YETI"; and, the name has stuck ever since...True story...Almost!!!

OK Scotty...Back to racin'. More posts pleeze!
Actually nice try Bill, but it did come from mtn biking. I always wanted a Yeti ARC when I was racing, but it was not a cost effective thing to do since no dealers in my area back in PA carried them or cared to. So I did take the name from Yeti Cycles. I ended up with Kestrel CSX for my race mtn bike. I have two of them hanging in the garage.

Sorry Scotty, now back to your regulary scheduled awesome race program!!
Old 06-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tellan

Thanks in adavance

Ea is correct, magentas all around in mod
Old 06-21-2010, 07:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey Scotty, finally took the time to get my entry in. I haven't missed this race yet, no real reason to start this year.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Tech Regular

Default tee shirt

Hi Scotty
entry in ,doing 2 classes and the poker .Could i chnge my tee shirt size to XXL think im a bit bigger than i thought.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
Hi everyone,

sorry it has been a couple of days since I have been able to get online to reply, I wanted to post some rules here so you can read them and they should be on the site soon.

Batt voltage = 8.44 or 1cell = 4.22

Ride Height
1/12th = 3mm
WGT = 4MM
SEDAN = 5MM

Weight Sedan = 1400 grams

I will have the 1/12th weights final in a couple of days. but I just wanted to get this stuff out to you asap.

All is the same as last year except the 1400 grams this is a bit less than last year.

Steve Dunn: please resend your email. Thanks

Thanks guys,
Scotty
Sent Email....

Steve Dunn
Old 06-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Scotty would the new speed power lipo's be legal to run at iic.
Thanks Ryan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.