Schumacher Corner

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 04:42 AM
Tech Master

Man the last schumacher I had.. mission the top deck never fit PO f********* * SH**t! Again POS! No good! I don't even what to SEE this thread! Taljk about tweek, more like tweek f***ed in the a**! MFer's should've paid me to run their POS!

Old 04-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by stulec52
Hey Mike,

maybe only try one change at a time so you know what works??

but glad tohear you did get the car to run well.
I get to test mine for the first time on Wednesday !!
cool man, good luck....haha, one change at a time , heheh, I have a good system, simple, but good. If I am trying a new set-up change on a new car, i.e. kick-up, then I will only do that. If I have already tried the change and I know what it will do to the car (if the car is predictable enough, and this car is), then I will make two changes. I keep note of everything I change too,
Old 04-04-2004, 07:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by webspinner
Man the last schumacher I had.. mission the top deck never fit PO f********* * SH**t! Again POS! No good! I don't even what to SEE this thread! Taljk about tweek, more like tweek f***ed in the a**! MFer's should've paid me to run their POS!
Im a complete moron.
wth, get off this thred moron. obviously, you are a complete idiot, and are not good at racing, or your would realize how to fix the tweak problems, and very easily too. Everytime I put my car on a tweak station it is perfect.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Tech Master

LOL =Mizfitz= Nuke Yeah I'm no good at racing, man you don't even know me nor the seconds I turn fool. The kit was fooked up. This wasn't a problem that evolved, it was like that from the start. I'm sure if I get another kit it won't be like that BUT for that reason I won't buy another schumacher again.

Once again the top deck never lined up like it was suppose to.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Hey Webspinner, I have ran Schumacher products since the 80's.
I have had a couple of small issues like the one on the Mi2, but nothing I couldn't fix myself, and nothing major like a tweaked chassis or top deck.
Not saying you didn't have this problem, I mean they must sell a lot of kits, but I would guess all you would have to do is return the bad part to where yougot it for an exchage, that doesn't seem like too big of a deal...
Old 04-04-2004, 06:02 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Sounds good Mike, keep up the good work!

Hey racer_chick....I would love to race at Joe's, but stock just doesn't cut it for testing Plus I have only raced at superior once in the last 3 years

Hey webspinner....Thanks for all the useful info and btw, I'm sure your sponsors are really proud of you with comments like that I'm sure Todd would most certianly be proud and I truly hope you don't speak for all of Mid-South Racing Association??? Jason must appreciate your comments as well!!!

Congrats go out to Teemu Leino for a job well done (2nd place) at the LRP race!!!!!!!

Last edited by PW; 04-04-2004 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Paul, How Was racing At Supermans(superior Hobby) Like?
Old 04-04-2004, 06:18 PM
PW
Tech Elite

True R/C....We had a really nice time today at Superior. The track was pretty good and it was nice to see some people I don't get to talk to very often.....It's always nice to have a 1-2-3 finish in the A-main pro-19turn
Old 04-04-2004, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

I bet You and Tony Padilla If he went Had a battle in 19turn. Tony is the Man to beat now in Days in Stock, 19turn in Every Asphalt track around there Its that Mi2
Old 04-04-2004, 06:27 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Oh yeah, Tony has been laying it down over at Superior & TQ Hobbies (maybe time to get some Mi2's in the shop at TQ ) I must say that the Mi2 has just been awesome!!!
Old 04-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default Hey Paul

Hey Paul,
Just joined and wanted to say hi. Did Adrian go to RPM today?
Old 04-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Cool MI2

PW could you tell me If Schumacher(tampa) has the fiberglass chassis and top plate for the MI2 in stock as I need it for my car.Thanks
Old 04-04-2004, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by PW
Sounds good Mike, keep up the good work!

thanks paul, haha, i forgot to order somethings, so the spur gear mount order will have some other stuff with it. Oh, and did you tell me on the phone that you guys were out of the 6 degree blocks, i think so, because they didnt show at my house with the other stuff
Old 04-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

testing went really well this weekend. I actually got the car to push on a very low bite surface. The spool is working pretty good for me. I still notice that some of the better set up oneway cars are carrying way more corner speed than I am.....so I must get the set up to carry more speed when off power. 2 Degree caster blocks should help give the car a little more turn in. With two different set up's the MI2 has been killer at Speedworld. This weekend didn't bring the win that last weekends driver and set up brought home. The main wasn't good to me as radio hits killed me from the start. This car is awesome though. Thanks again to Paul Wynn for giving me this chance. I'm still trying to post a set up the way I did a few pages back so that I don't have to type the whole thing out.

Lighter oil seems to be the ticket with the car. More info to follow later....
Old 04-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Master

ya, i am still running shui 45 in front, and AE 40 in rear with xray three hole open pistons, I think I am going to drop down to 30 all the way around with two holes open, the car just feels too stiff, and this is with 17.5 lb. springs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.