Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I'm betting on a new distributor announcement in the near future. C'mon Shawn or Adam...the jig is up, the news is out.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Default schumacher is clsoing there doors

Breaking News - Schumacher USA Closing

Posted On February 17th, 2010

by Brian in Schumacher

We just received word that Schumacher USA will be closing, leaving all the sales and distribution to the UK/Europe office. So don’t panic if you are a big Schumacher fan, you can still get your vehicles and parts from the official Schumacher Racing site.

Schumacher has been making some waves this year. Lots of new product coming out, sounds like they are looking to cut costs as they do their best to get the product out there this year.

We have a few friends in the USA office, so best wishes to all those guys that they find a new place to call home soon.

Last edited by Marcos.J; 02-22-2010 at 04:22 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:33 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by daveisdiving

Breaking News - Schumacher USA Closing

Posted On February 17th, 2010

by Brian in Schumacher

We just received word that Schumacher USA will be closing, leaving all the sales and distribution to the UK/Europe office. So don’t panic if you are a big Schumacher fan, you can still get your vehicles and parts from the official Schumacher Racing site.

Schumacher has been making some waves this year. Lots of new product coming out, sounds like they are looking to cut costs as they do their best to get the product out there this year.

We have a few friends in the USA office, so best wishes to all those guys that they find a new place to call home soon.
I've never said that??

I would appreciate you NOT putting words in my mouth, thank you

Last edited by Marcos.J; 02-22-2010 at 04:22 AM. Reason: fix
Old 02-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Initiate

how come it is not tru now i have the email where u said they are closing the usa store i did not put any words in any ones mouth i copied this right from the email i recived back from you ?
so it is wrong now that shumacher is closing there usa store it is staying open ? correct this so everyone knows
Old 02-22-2010, 03:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Sorry to sound rude daveisdiving.

But your posts are very difficult to read and understand. for future reference take your time.

Adam and Shawn and I wish you both luck
Old 02-22-2010, 04:23 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by abailey21
I've never said that??

I would appreciate you NOT putting words in my mouth, thank you
Hey Adam I removed that incorrect statement
Old 02-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Talking

thats fine im down to one arm so kinda hard to typ with one hand i get ahead of my self when trying to typ thats why i replied back to correct me if i was wrong
Old 02-22-2010, 09:18 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

http://www.redrc.net/2010/02/schumac...se-usa-office/
Old 02-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Good to see that official announcement.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Tech Champion

Adam and Shawn...thank you for the support all these year and the fun we had. I got a feeling this is not the end.

I will own the Schumacher and is not planning to drop them. Just need to hear the word from the "Queen".....

Good luck to you 2.....Howard sLOw.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

"Schumacher are offering reasonable prices and a UPS express 2 day delivery service from UK to USA. The Core brand of RC accessories will also be supplied in the same way."

I don't know what UPS is like to the States but this is going to blow for guys in Canada, good old "Brown" has a $50 flat rate charge for customs processing and thats above the normal shiiping fee, even if its a 2 dollar item. UPS not good for us.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:15 AM
CA
Tech Apprentice

Hi All,

Here is some information we posted on our old USA webpage. It should explain further any questions that have been raised.

"Schumacher have decided to improve its competitive offering in the USA by dealing with all enquiries and shipping direct from the factory in the UK. Our Schumacher USA offices are now closed and operations from the UK are now in full swing.

Schumacher’s dealers in North America have committed to supporting the change and will be buying products directly from the UK head office. This means that the full product range of cars, parts and accessories will continue to be available through many good hobby stores.

The advantages for customers are more competitive pricing than ever before alongside excellent spares availability direct from the manufacturer.
Direct contact with the design team will also be a great benefit for team drivers to help the flow of technical information in both directions. This will ensure that the products show their full potential to help create demand in the competition car markets.

Customers without a dealer in their area may order direct through our UK website. 2 Shipping methods will be available, UPS Express and Airsure, which is a trackable post service. The UPS service will take 2 days and the much cheaper Airsure 3-5 days. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours so a fast service is assured. The web site shows stock availability and dealer pricing once registered.

For North American dealer or Team Driver enquiries, or if you have any questions please contact [email protected] or telephone 011 44 1604 790580.

The Benefits;-Better Pricing
-Improved Stock level availability
-Direct factory communication
-Fast shipping at reasonable cost

We would like to thank the Schumacher USA staff of Shawn Palmer, Adam Bailey, and Diane Kozolowski for all the hard work they have put in over the last few years and wish them well for the future."

Click here to go to the UK website
Old 02-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

CA, you have posted this in the Mi4 thread as well.

WHEN will we see better pricing? I AM NOT going to keep the kit if I have to pay the Euro prices currently offered.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Schumacher better than ever

Just had a long phone talk with Mark Musgrove the new USA sales contact at Schumacher UK who took the time to stay up till 11:30 his time to call me. Very nice gentlemen who races himself and seems to be great to work with. Things are going to be good for Us Schumacher drivers and customers here in the US as far as pricing & availability of there products along with more new products for those dealers that dealt with Schumacher USA. There will be more info on this real soon. I myself am looking forward to helping push Schumacher into the future. Answering questions, build tip, setups,and prototyping new peices. Hope everyone decides to stick with Schumacher things will only get better
Old 03-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Default schumacher

i hope so i have 2 mi3.5 i would like to keep but would like to upgrade to the mi4 lipo if they have a great price or even keep the mi3.5s continue the parts and tec support on them dos any one no if they will still ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.