XRAY T3

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Ferrari had find other co. made his product or used other brand name items,
means how to support self more fast .

XRAY spring is not have problem ,
but in T2'008/9 shock tower not fit in this shock !
T3 had changed rear shock tower & shock post .
Old 10-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
Ferrari had find other co. made his product or used other brand name items,
means how to support self more fast .

XRAY spring is not have problem ,
but in T2'008/9 shock tower not fit in this shock !
T3 had changed rear shock tower & shock post .
Did you mean to say that the t3's are actually in stock at your shop? and that the preorders will be fulffilled today?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Tech Addict

how did you get that answer?
Old 10-21-2009, 06:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

The T3's are shipping!!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:38 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

does anyone know the shelf price of this car in the united states? getting ready to pick up my ordered 009 from my local hobby store and a buddy just pm'd me about this t3.

have the test thats reported of this car been done on carpet or asphalt? i race asphalt and do not wanta purchase a carpet car.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by touringdriver
does anyone know the shelf price of this car in the united states? getting ready to pick up my ordered 009 from my local hobby store and a buddy just pm'd me about this t3.

have the test thats reported of this car been done on carpet or asphalt? i race asphalt and do not wanta purchase a carpet car.

Not completely sure of the shelf price onthe new car however the last few cars has been relatively close in MSRP.

There will be a EU and a US kit for the T3 as well. As far as "tests" not sure what you mean.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by touringdriver
The T3 is supposed to be alot better than the 009 on asphalt Hudy himself mentions this in the xray site.

Antoni
Old 10-22-2009, 04:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Default bringing a good thread down!!!

Originally Posted by TeamB&B
No it is called bastarderizing a product. Talking about performance parts, not consumable such as lubricants and oils.
I have to say, Team B&B I dont know what planet you live on, or where you come up with the ideas that you have. Maybe your smoking something really good before you grab ahold of the keyboard.

but dude you are so far out to lunch on the things you say, the fact of the matter is you really dont have a clue. i've been at big races watched sponsored drivings use any and all products including the ones that conflict with what they are driving or who makes the parts for the company they are driving. when all is said and done, being a racer you do what it takes to win the race.

you keep referring to Mr. Hudy... as long as he is selling car kits and parts he could really care less what parts you put on it when you get to the track.

i hope in the future, you maybe just think alil more about what you are going to type before you type it. The T3 looks like a great car and should be awesome like all the xray products in the past.

you really know how to screw up a good thread
Old 10-22-2009, 04:42 AM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=Tom Tucker;6505636]I have to say, Team B&B I dont know what planet you live on, or where you come up with the ideas that you have. Maybe your smoking something really good before you grab ahold of the keyboard.

but dude you are so far out to lunch on the things you say, the fact of the matter is you really dont have a clue. i've been at big races watched sponsored drivings use any and all products including the ones that conflict with what they are driving or who makes the parts for the company they are driving. when all is said and done, being a racer you do what it takes to win the race.

you keep referring to Mr. Hudy... as long as he is selling car kits and parts he could really care less what parts you put on it when you get to the track.

i hope in the future, you maybe just think alil more about what you are going to type before you type it. The T3 looks like a great car and should be awesome like all the xray products in the past.

you really know how to screw up a good thread[/QUOTyE]

Dude he is a Team Driver the only thing he will smoke is you
Old 10-22-2009, 04:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joey4875
Dude he is a Team Driver the only thing he will smoke is you
No, his son is a team driver...

However, his son will smoke you.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow. At some point a thread turns from cars to personal. Let's get this thread back to XRAY and T3.

Does anyone know if Paul Lemieux had the T3 at the On-Road Nats in Frederick MD? I need to collect a bet.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamB&B
Wow. At some point a thread turns from cars to personal. Let's get this thread back to XRAY and T3.

Does anyone know if Paul Lemieux had the T3 at the On-Road Nats in Frederick MD? I need to collect a bet.
Yes. No orange anodizing. I want half.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

T3 was there, but i dont think they were running it.... Pretty sure they did some practice runs.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

XRay's way of differentiating itself in the market is with its very high quality, which is undeniable. And, as we know, generally means parts are noticeably more expensive than other brands. The perception is that you get what you pay for, and as long as people are willing to pay more because they feel like they're getting more, XRay will likely continue to be successful. You can't fault them for this, they provide a cutting-edge kit that you know is going to work, and make no compromises.

So, when a representative of the company (like a team driver) uses a less expensive part from another brand, it undermines the very core of the whole idea that paying more means you're getting better parts. How can they charge 200-300% more for springs if their team guys are ditching them in favor of springs from HPI made 15 years ago?

I can understand why they want to keep this image up. Because even with all the quality and engineering, at big races with all the teams in attendance, XRay has struggled to get a marque win for a while now.

All that said, I still want one.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
XRay's way of differentiating itself in the market is with its very high quality, which is undeniable. And, as we know, generally means parts are noticeably more expensive than other brands. The perception is that you get what you pay for, and as long as people are willing to pay more because they feel like they're getting more, XRay will likely continue to be successful. You can't fault them for this, they provide a cutting-edge kit that you know is going to work, and make no compromises.

So, when a representative of the company (like a team driver) uses a less expensive part from another brand, it undermines the very core of the whole idea that paying more means you're getting better parts. How can they charge 200-300% more for springs if their team guys are ditching them in favor of springs from HPI made 15 years ago?

I can understand why they want to keep this image up. Because even with all the quality and engineering, at big races with all the teams in attendance, XRay has struggled to get a marque win for a while now.

All that said, I still want one.
What races? Xray has either dominated show or won at every national/regional race in recent memory.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.