Here is the latest entry list.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Old 10-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chicky03
Here is the latest entry list.
Something a little whacky with that list as I'm on it, and I didn't register If someone's paying for me to definitely not make the A, I'm in!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:58 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
top 5 at the 07 birds in stk rubber and 5th in vegas in amature does that mean i can't run 17.5
time to man up denny . you can't sand bag in both rubber classes like some other people are
Old 10-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
Something a little whacky with that list as I'm on it, and I didn't register If someone's paying for me to definitely not make the A, I'm in!
Bruce Carbone said to save you a spot so we assumed you were coming. Hopefully you can make it!
Old 10-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

Well considering that my 5th place at the iic and my 4th place 07 birds shows I don't have the skill to compete with guys that have won major championship caliper drivers I will cancel my reservations for the hotel. For the future maybe make any winners instead considering top 5 mean u were on of the four who oviously don't have the skill to win so to be forced into a class u can't compete in just seems foolish. enjoy all who attened
Old 10-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dennis, that attitude won't take you very far. If you want to be good, at some point you need to start playing with the big boys.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by adamge
Dennis, that attitude won't take you very far. If you want to be good, at some point you need to start playing with the big boys.
dude do me a favoe and shut your mouth i race against schreffler and fairtrace every week and im not up to there skill level so i should waste my money and support a racing series that doesnt support my ability i love how people always have a comment let me ask u assdamage if u race against CUFFS,SCHREFF,FAIRTRACE AND KNEW YOU COULDNT COMPETE DO U THINK ITS FAIR TO BE LAP TRAFFIC IN THERE RACE WHERE THEY ARE SPONSERED BY A COMPANY TO PERFORM WELL

WELL i do so dont tell me about racing with the big boys i have and guess what i sill dont have a major win so by my question asking if i had to run a class i dont belong in was a fair one when i seen that the negs wasnt allowing people with less then champion skill race in a less then champion class i said i wasnt gonna make it an for all to enjoy so do me a favor shut your mouth and dont worry who is a big boy i cant keep up with them they have more skill then me point made so instaed i asked if my decent finshes in big races keeps me outta a class i deserve to run and the answer was yes so i decise not to run oh well

what a jerkoff
Old 10-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

This post is simply to petition that people like Dennis be allowed in the 17.5 class at the NEGS, for exactly the same reason the 17.5 class rules were written.

I applaud the NEGS for making the 17.5 class a pure competition between ametuer hobbyists (sp?), but the current "top 5 rule" will preclude people like Dennis from participating in a class that was designed specificaly for them! People without factory backing, people who pay for their racing program, people who are honing their considerable skill set....people who have placed well at major races against the heavy hitters with factory backing. In essence, people like Dennis are exactly the type of racers that should win the 17.5 class at the NEGS, the very class where they would be racing against people of similar means.

When the up and coming racers look for comparison between themselves and the winners of the 17.5 class at the NEGS, they should see an unsponsored, well prepared, hard charging racer with the same chance of winning as themselves. For this reason alone, perhaps the "top 5" rule is a bit simplistic and assumes too much about those who fall into this category.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Well Finishing in the top 5 at a major race and having a great attitude and showing class and doing the best you can at a race will get you farther with a possible sponsorship. Instead of crying on the internet and dogging the rules about how someone doesn't deserve to race with the fast guys because his pride gets hurt for losing. Thats a crappy way to get sponsor's to say WOW what a great attitude we need this guy on our TEAM.

Have fun staying at home and playing MARIO CART instead of racing a great series and seeing old friends.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
This post is simply to petition that people like Dennis be allowed in the 17.5 class at the NEGS, for exactly the same reason the 17.5 class rules were written.

I applaud the NEGS for making the 17.5 class a pure competition between ametuer hobbyists (sp?), but the current "top 5 rule" will preclude people like Dennis from participating in a class that was designed specificaly for them! People without factory backing, people who pay for their racing program, people who are honing their considerable skill set....people who have placed well at major races against the heavy hitters with factory backing. In essence, people like Dennis are exactly the type of racers that should win the 17.5 class at the NEGS, the very class where they would be racing against people of similar means.

When the up and coming racers look for comparison between themselves and the winners of the 17.5 class at the NEGS, they should see an unsponsored, well prepared, hard charging racer with the same chance of winning as themselves. For this reason alone, perhaps the "top 5" rule is a bit simplistic and assumes too much about those who fall into this category.
Thanks Sharpie i think u made my point much more user friendly but you know me when someone bashes me after i was polite in my questions and replys they get the flame job. i would have liked to participate but since the rules are made i didnt want any special privlige just wanted clarification and i got it i decided it wasnt happening

as a priority club ambassodor member my reservation was cancelled as quick as it was made so no harm no foul looks like ill be at horsham next week and the following week honing my skills to race with the big boys some day
Old 10-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (98%+)
Default thats bull.....

Hey Dennis,

that sucks you can't race 17.5, what a bummer!!! i know you would represent Horsham with pride and prolly give those guys a real a$$ kickin. Thats prolly why then dont want you racing, cause deep down they know you will be up there at the end of the A main

my vote; let dennis race

thats just my 2 cents

JayRo
Old 10-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

its all about participation...
Old 10-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I look at it this way, no offense to anyone, but Dennis doesn't want to race against fast guys he knows he can't beat.....but....Someone not as good as Dennis might not want to run again someone who has placed in the Top 5 at Snowbirds that they know they can't beat in the 17.5 class. So who gets their way and who sits at home? I think in general people in the Top 5 at a major race probably, more often than not, belong with the fast guys. The organizers of the race presumably set a cut-off to try to make as many people happy as possible and increase entries. You can't make everyone happy I guess but I have no problem with the rule. I would love to place in the Top 5 at a major race and be forced to race 13.5.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Dear DENNIS STORTI,

You have received an infraction at R/C Tech Forums.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
not called for...if you dont like the rules dont race, dont ruin someones thread cause you want a trophy
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ml#post6493697

Quote:

what cracks me up is this is not about cherry picking its about i havent raced in 18 months i come back from full retirement i dont have the same skill its as easy as that why should i be forced to race in a class i have no buisness being in real simple i dont have the skill to be competitive so im wrong for wanting to race3 in a class that i have a chance its not like i have won any races ever never for all the people that dont understand that means i have never won a race other then club level people who still cant understand ill say it slower IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAVE NEVER WON A RACE EVER I FINISHED 4TH IN 07 AT A RACE THAT HAD 40 ENTRIES FOR STK RUBBER SO I SHOULD BE FORCED TO RUN WITH GUYS THAT HAVE FULL SPONSERSHIP AND DONT PAY A RED CENT TO RACE COME ON I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED ITS NOT ABOUT A STUPID TROPHY OR ANYTHING OTHER THEN MY MONEY THAT COMES OUTTA MY POCKET NOT ANYONE ELSE NOT YOU MOMMA NOT YOU POPPA BUT MY POCKET SO I SHOULD GIVE MY MONEY TO THE NEGS TO BE LAP TRAFFIC I DONT THINK SO ILL SIT HOME AND SUPPORT MY LOCAL TRACK SO WHEN WERE STILL RACING BECAUSE STUPID RULES KEEP PEOPLE FOR ATTENDING A BIG RACE U CAN LOOK BACK AND SAY HMMMMMMMMM GUESS HE HAD A POINT

WHERE IS CHICKY OR WHOEVER ELSE IS RUNNING WHY HAVENT THEY SAID SQUAT
Old 10-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
Dear DENNIS STORTI,

You have received an infraction at R/C Tech Forums.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
not called for...if you dont like the rules dont race, dont ruin someones thread cause you want a trophy
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ml#post6493697

Quote:

what cracks me up is this is not about cherry picking its about i havent raced in 18 months i come back from full retirement i dont have the same skill its as easy as that why should i be forced to race in a class i have no buisness being in real simple i dont have the skill to be competitive so im wrong for wanting to race3 in a class that i have a chance its not like i have won any races ever never for all the people that dont understand that means i have never won a race other then club level people who still cant understand ill say it slower IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAVE NEVER WON A RACE EVER I FINISHED 4TH IN 07 AT A RACE THAT HAD 40 ENTRIES FOR STK RUBBER SO I SHOULD BE FORCED TO RUN WITH GUYS THAT HAVE FULL SPONSERSHIP AND DONT PAY A RED CENT TO RACE COME ON I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED ITS NOT ABOUT A STUPID TROPHY OR ANYTHING OTHER THEN MY MONEY THAT COMES OUTTA MY POCKET NOT ANYONE ELSE NOT YOU MOMMA NOT YOU POPPA BUT MY POCKET SO I SHOULD GIVE MY MONEY TO THE NEGS TO BE LAP TRAFFIC I DONT THINK SO ILL SIT HOME AND SUPPORT MY LOCAL TRACK SO WHEN WERE STILL RACING BECAUSE STUPID RULES KEEP PEOPLE FOR ATTENDING A BIG RACE U CAN LOOK BACK AND SAY HMMMMMMMMM GUESS HE HAD A POINT

WHERE IS CHICKY OR WHOEVER ELSE IS RUNNING WHY HAVENT THEY SAID SQUAT
you sir are a tool......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.