Wiki Posts
Search

LRP SXX TC SPEC

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by musti72
Hi everyone,

I want to ask if anyone had problems with their speedo when using Spektrum system on Futaba 3pk series. This year two national class racers were using the SXX TC and, one of them burnt it after running for 1 pack, and bringing it to the pit table. It was so confusing.

The other racer burnt it immediately after switching the receiver on for the first time, on the pit table. Afterwards he installed his spare SXX, and used original Futaba FM module/receiver, and used it without any problems.

Could someone please enlighten me, because I want to buy one.

Thanks,

Mustafa
I had problems with my LRP TC with spectrum but yesterday a driver had problems with his SXX ss.
Each time as he drove away, his speedo made a noise if it couldn't find his sensor.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by DaveG28
Guys, what is the process for checking the temp check?
Mine says to press mode for a few seconds, but this doesn't seem to work, am I mean't to hold brakes as I turn it off beforehand or something?
With the switch in the off position, press the mode button and whilst holding it down, turn on the speedo, then you release the mode button. The set LED should start to flash ... start counting
Old 03-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Rookie

some people said "tekin RS pro" was better than Sxx TC spec, is that true??
Old 03-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deadball
In MOD class I think SXX TC Spec is better BUT in Stock class RS PRO is the best I think. I have both speedos BTW.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by dameetz
In MOD class I think SXX TC Spec is better BUT in Stock class RS PRO is the best I think. I have both speedos BTW.
is sxx tc spec have to update for new firmware?? is there new firmware for sxx tc spec?
Old 03-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

is sxx tc spec have to update for new firmware?? is there new firmware for sxx tc spec?
Not that I m aware of, and LRP is not firmware update able at least for now.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Last edited by Josh Keller; 03-12-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

The LRP SXX TC is for mod. You can drive stock with it like the Tekin but the Tekin has also stock software on it. The LRP will come to short.
For mod it is a very good speedo but for stock it's no match for the mamba Tekin advanced or the SXX ss.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by mikky32
The LRP SXX TC is for mod. You can drive stock with it like the Tekin but the Tekin has also stock software on it. The LRP will come to short.
For mod it is a very good speedo but for stock it's no match for the mamba Tekin advanced or the SXX ss.
how stupid i am.... i use this esc for stock an the power so weak than others... how should i do?? sell this ecs and buy new Stock Spec?? i hope the stock firmware came out for this esc... i'm so disapointing....
Old 03-13-2010, 02:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

how stupid i am.... i use this esc for stock an the power so weak than others... how should i do?? sell this ecs and buy new Stock Spec?? i hope the stock firmware came out for this esc... i'm so disapointing....
the stock firmware has already been released.. BUT it is hidden inside SXX Stock Spec and no one else except LRP has access to it
TC Spec is quite good actually, but you might have to set the boost to the max to keep up with the other stock spec ESCs. Remember, faster is not always better.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by krat
the stock firmware has already been released.. BUT it is hidden inside SXX Stock Spec and no one else except LRP has access to it
TC Spec is quite good actually, but you might have to set the boost to the max to keep up with the other stock spec ESCs. Remember, faster is not always better.
may i download and use it for my sxx tc spec?? i need the turbo.... because the turbo effect so hard to beat with sxx tc spec..
Old 03-13-2010, 05:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

may i download and use it for my sxx tc spec?? i need the turbo.... because the turbo effect so hard to beat with sxx tc spec..
nothing you can do with your TC Spec.
the stock firmware is buried deep down inside the Stock Spec..

the only thing you can do is sell your TC Spec and buy a new Stock Spec.
this is LRP's world..
Old 03-13-2010, 05:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by krat
nothing you can do with your TC Spec.
the stock firmware is buried deep down inside the Stock Spec..

the only thing you can do is sell your TC Spec and buy a new Stock Spec.
this is LRP's world..
Old 03-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

have u actually dogfight or at least run head to head with the person using tekin RS pro? how different is your laptime compare to his?

curious to know
Old 03-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I just installed a sxx tc spec in my touring car with a 21.5, I run the vintage tran am. I have it on profile 10 with full motor timing and it has less power than the sphere tc spec that was in it last week. Is this esc only for mod or am I missing something.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.