Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
well what ill do is Bring a bitter pill along instead.
Errr ... practice means practice ... setting up the car ... no relevance to the actual racing or qualifying.

The number of times I have seen elite drivers overseas look slow in practice and come out in qualifying way faster .............

BTW ... look further down the screen list ... a Mini did a 11 sec lap ... practice means nothing as corners get cut etc ... it doesn't relate at all to qualifying

Last edited by cannon; 11-23-2011 at 04:35 AM.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cannon
Errr ... practice means practice ... setting up the car ... no relevance to the actual racing or qualifying.

The number of times I have seen elite drivers overseas look slow in practice and come out in qualifying way faster .............
Hmmm the original conversation was started with fastest LAP time for the weekend... not 5min time, not qualify or race just pure LAP time, In a thread for Speedpassion not the Nationals thread or a club thread. You guys didn't come over for the event so what gives you (forum trolls) the right to bag someone who has done nothing and said anything about you guys?

BTW yes I run SP gear so i read this forum everyday. May not post but do read!
Old 11-23-2011, 04:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

BTW ... look further down the screen list ... a Mini did a 10 sec lap ... practice means nothing as corners get cut etc ... it doesn't relate at all to qualifying
BTW my best is 3 secs faster, and i have done a few 15.6 laps now, i went 0.1 slower as a fast lap in official timing. with all my problems i started 9th on the grid. and made it to 3rd twice. none of you guys can take away the Battle myself and Anthony had, it was pure racing, maybe if i had a better qualifying i would have been having the same battle with Andrew ? as i said thats racing. i never cracked the sads with the issues i had, and i still helped others even at that time. i walked away content with the way i conducted myself, and how i represented the product i used. and i really dont see how and why it would really concern either of you 2.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:30 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Kulgs
Hmmm the original conversation was started with fastest LAP time for the weekend... not 5min time, not qualify or race just pure LAP time, In a thread for Speedpassion not the Nationals thread or a club thread. You guys didn't come over for the event so what gives you (forum trolls) the right to bag someone who has done nothing and said anything about you guys?

BTW yes I run SP gear so i read this forum everyday. May not post but do read!
As I said before , fastest lap time was set by a Mini at 11 secs ... what did you say ... that is incorrect? ... same same for anything to do with practice ... it counts for nothing ... all racers know that

And there was no criticism ... just correction of a misleading statement
Old 11-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

As I said before , fastest lap time was set by a Mini at 10 secs ... what did you say ... that is incorrect? ... same same for anything to do with practice ... it counts for nothing ... all racers know that

And there was no criticism ... just correction of a misleading statement
i corrected the misleading statement. some one asked for the fastest time for the event. officially and unofficially Simon had it. so whats the problem ?
if you really look at it another way, officially, my lap record still stands for the track , even after a National event, so enough is enough ! i dont know why it makes you feel the bigger person to be Judge Jury and Slayer , maybe its a personality thing ? i think its called Small man Syndrome ! i certainly dont have that problem.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:46 AM
Tech Champion

i think its called Small man Syndrome ! i certainly dont have that problem.
You are correct there .. we will just call you "Mr Excuses"

Not one person has persionally attacked you ... just simply corrected misleading statements.

For Solara to post his initial comment meant that someone must have contacted him to boast about your fastest lap time ... when in fact it wasn't

Enough now .. it is distracting the SP thread
Old 11-23-2011, 04:50 AM
Tech Elite

You are correct there .. we will just call you "Mr Excuses"

Not one person has persionally attacked you ... just simply corrected misleading statements.

For Solara to post his initial comment meant that someone must have contacted him to boast about your fastest lap time ... when in fact it wasn't
well MR. Lucifer....... a picture was taken and posted on facebook. it is the one i just posted here for you to look at. i did not boast, i didnt even take the picture. but hey , i love it........ it should stick ! MR Excuses.

im actually offended a little that you would call a family members Funeral an excuse. i think most would have not raced, but something i am passionate about, if i did not race, then the Demo class of 8th scale would never had gone ahead. and really that was my main focus for the event.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

So... Um yea wow. Anyway i have got my MMM coming looking forward to testing this motor next time hopefully be here monday .
Old 11-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

OK...look at what I did....I am a DUMBASS afterall.

Guiys...please forgive me about my wrong statment and wrong information. Paul did not lie about anything about his national result and it was only ME misundertanding the whole thing and listed the wrong thing at the wrong time.

I am glad all our driver in Australia like the SP gears and stuff and I wish they can continued to do good on any level of racing.

2X WORLD CHAMPION is real and we are going for the 3rd. We will let that one to decide who and what is the best...

Again...my apology to everyone here about my wrong statment. Next time I will forward that to my team of lawyers and have them to approve it 3 months later before I will post it here on Rctech.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

a 3rd world title will be kool for sure 3 time world champs just sounds better !

solara may need to get the Aus lawyers to check aswell just in case we do things differant

anyway it was a great weekend, for the guys who made the trip over to the west coast had positive comments

next year i hope to get on the podium with SP gear i was so dam close i could almost taste it LOL
Old 11-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Don't think anyone is having a go at SP gear, just misrepresentation

yep for sure
but you never saw the times in practice. and dont forget i had problem after problem. thats how racing is (you never had a bad meet ?). no need to kick someone while they had problems. when i travel next, ill be glad to bring a tub of salt ready for you.
Save the violins, you're the first person to brag about how good you are yet when real drivers come to play you're off the pace
Old 11-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by CraigM
Don't think anyone is having a go at SP gear, just misrepresentation

Save the violins, you're the first person to brag about how good you are yet when real drivers come to play you're off the pace
i wouldnt know about real drivers, i guess, cause you never came !
i think you need to let it go, all your doing is digging a bigger hole for yourself.

Got a problem, take it to PM. no one needs to read yours or Gregs crap.

all you guys are doing is making others feel bad for posting anything to do with the meet. i never said i had the fastest lap, i never took the pic. so thats enough hey ! i dont need to be Shcooled by a loser. im quite capable doing that myself, even you think that.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

i wouldnt know about real drivers, i guess, cause you never came !
i think you need to let it go, all your doing is digging a bigger hole for yourself.

Got a problem, take it to PM. no one needs to read yours or Gregs crap.

all you guys are doing is making others feel bad for posting anything to do with the meet. i never said i had the fastest lap, i never took the pic. so thats enough hey ! i dont need to be Shcooled by a loser. im quite capable doing that myself, even you think that.
YGPM
is shcooled from megamind? lol
Old 11-24-2011, 02:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by CraigM
YGPM
is shcooled from megamind? lol
haha. and i am hoping that laugh is in good spirit like mine. we work too hard to not play nice. i got no dramas with anything said. ill take it on the chin, and carry on. so can i post a setup of Speedy settings used ? cause i think that could be quite informative...
Old 11-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Can we get back to talking about Speed Passion products please???

.................................................. .................................................. .....

What are some new things we can look forward to from SP this winter?

My track just recieved in a small shipment of MMM'S and I look forward to trying them out in 13.5 12th scale and 17.5 TC on the rug.

I just made my first order from the SP USA website.everything was in stock that I needed. Does anybody have any experience with this? How long of a wait should I expect?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.