Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default SP Android App

Hats off to KG awsome peice of software am playing with it as we speak, absolutely awesome very smooth in operation on a Nexus One very very good lol, am running out of ideas on how to say just how great this is
Old 02-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brian kadow
Have you been talking with Luther @ TQ?
Yes...He called me quite alot of time and already helped him to get his team setup with our ESC and MOTOR.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

hi, have a question... Cirtix Stock Club Race ESC + Competition V3.0 Brushless Motor - 10.5R will it work ok? Or i need to buy something better (i mean better speedo)?
Old 02-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

]
Originally Posted by skypilot
I was debating my decision on leaving SP... I now feel comfortable with that decision.
This Saddens me...

Originally Posted by skypilot
you might want to add Charlie B to that list has he as done more for SP then any other driver out there.
I appreciate the recognition, but in all honesty, you have helped and still help out tremendously..whether it is here or Team Emails, the voice of truth is still needed to keep all of us grounded.

I can not speak for Speedpassion's business plans or goals, but in the over all scheme of things, whether it is MOD, Boosted, 1s, or Blinky we are trying to promote, it is still, in the name of Speedpassion we run under. All the trolls will still be trolling, because that is their cry for attention. In the famous words of SHawn Palmer, "Don't Feed The Trolls".

Best of Luck to you Richie..you will always have a friend in me, Team Mate or Not. I will continue to help out here locally and on here and is doing my best not to be led astray by the with such petty things. I promise, i will goto your track in Washington to race with you again..someday.

Happy Racing!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by roger999
hi, have a question... Cirtix Stock Club Race ESC + Competition V3.0 Brushless Motor - 10.5R will it work ok? Or i need to buy something better (i mean better speedo)?
The 10.5 will work, they use it for the ETS series with no issues. The question is, what is best suited for you? is your track running OPEN 10.5 where boost is allowed? Or is it just considered 10.5, no boost, some timing, etc? Or are you just using this to bash around? Let us know your goals and we can do our best to find the system best suited for you.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlie_b
The 10.5 will work, they use it for the ETS series with no issues. The question is, what is best suited for you? is your track running OPEN 10.5 where boost is allowed? Or is it just considered 10.5, no boost, some timing, etc? Or are you just using this to bash around? Let us know your goals and we can do our best to find the system best suited for you.
Thanks, if it work thats good... I dont really know how they run, couse i have never been there, want to start next season with touring. Now i race only nitro and MINI Thats why dont know what i need. Just saw that Stock is cheap to start thats all... I just have found that: Pro-stock class (motor limit of 19t brushed or 10.5 brushless).
Old 02-10-2011, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by roger999
Thanks, if it work thats good... I dont really know how they run, couse i have never been there, want to start next season with touring. Now i race only nitro and MINI Thats why dont know what i need. Just saw that Stock is cheap to start thats all... I just have found that: Pro-stock class (motor limit of 19t brushed or 10.5 brushless).
I would probably call there or ask a racer from their what the rules are so you don't end up buying the wrong thing. Just like here in the US, different tracks have slightly different rules for the somewhat same classes. Good luck to you man.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Speed Passion V3.0 Kt

any one knows the Speed Passion Motor V3.0
0 Degree Fixed Timing Kv and Kt list?
Old 02-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Tech Champion

Well I guess the RPM log issue is past us, and here we go again.....

Brushed motors, torque limit, RPM log, and now this. Did I miss anything?
Old 02-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I am thinking "Mythbuster" and see they can answer my question......
Old 02-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlie_b
]
This Saddens me...

I appreciate the recognition, but in all honesty, you have helped and still help out tremendously..whether it is here or Team Emails, the voice of truth is still needed to keep all of us grounded.

I can not speak for Speedpassion's business plans or goals, but in the over all scheme of things, whether it is MOD, Boosted, 1s, or Blinky we are trying to promote, it is still, in the name of Speedpassion we run under. All the trolls will still be trolling, because that is their cry for attention. In the famous words of SHawn Palmer, "Don't Feed The Trolls".

Best of Luck to you Richie..you will always have a friend in me, Team Mate or Not. I will continue to help out here locally and on here and is doing my best not to be led astray by the with such petty things. I promise, i will goto your track in Washington to race with you again..someday.

Happy Racing!
Thanks Charlie. This post brings joy to me, this summer I'll give you more notice about our local two dayer. I'll be at Reedy and the IIC again this year if it happens, see you there I hope.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by irgo
any one knows the Speed Passion Motor V3.0
0 Degree Fixed Timing Kv and Kt list?
Sorry, have not seen the Kv or Kt specs published at a specific physical motor timing. Best I could find is: http://doc.diytrade.com/docdvr/85838...1287390460.pdf
Old 02-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by g12314
Sorry, have not seen the Kv or Kt specs published at a specific physical motor timing. Best I could find is: http://doc.diytrade.com/docdvr/85838...1287390460.pdf
thank so this is the "0" Degree Timing right,
this is very useful , hope will he the Kt since this is what is not
provided by Speed Passion.

what is the difference between "A type winding" and "B type Winding" ?
Old 02-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Solara
We have been testing the 1/8th already...we just hope the 1/8th electric is bigger.
Off road is what SP focusing since 2010....
are you testing it with Cirtix Motor ?
Old 02-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

I'm trying to learn how to use the progran card that came with my GT2.1 EX. The instructions say the plug is in the lower right corner. Well it isn't. Mine has 2 plugs located in the middle of the right side. The instructions say the plug is marked for + - and signal. Neither of my sockets is marked in any way. Which socket do I use, and what is the polarity? Your instruction sheet is rather poor in regards to the program card.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.