Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 06:34 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
You just can't handle the truth...thats why.
nooo..

If you would like my professional unemployed opinion;

Every single one of you need to quit your crying and bitching! HW guys go to your corner, SP guys go to your corner.

Who gives a flying shizz with a Z who makes who's crap? Use your stuff and actually win your races without crying about it on the interwebz!

None of you Ass Hats wins when you spend every single waking hour on effing RC Tech crying!

Try driving for once and stop complaining online about who makes who's shit and who's shit works with who's equipment.

Solara, this is not directed at you at all because I quoted you, just stating my peace for everyone of you keyboard tough guys that thinks their shit doesn't stink in theirs mommy's basement.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Old 05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ElectriMagician
Hate to read the truth Nate?
Old 05-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Now that I have gotten that out my system. Back to the forum and what SP will bring us down the road with the new stuff..
Old 05-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by abailey21
Hate to read the truth Nate?
It was both interesting and scary at the same time...
Old 05-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Tech Regular

Just for curiosity sake not to start any more crying, but what is exactly going on in the SP world as far the Speed controls go!

I am looking at purchasing a GT 2.1 Black Edition and would like to know what I have to look forward to. I am currently a Tekin user but I am all about trying new stuff. I love the V3 motors as I have had nothing but success with them even though I am still learning them as they are very different from what's out there!

If this is going to start more drama PM me immediately and I will remove the post!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 20 SMOKE
bash bash bash bash bash bash
now thats funny right there
Old 05-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Here is my 2cents as a moderator , lets keep the BS out of this thread.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Marcos, I just think that Solara needs to moderate his wording with the treatment of US the paying public whose "Stupidity" allows him to have a team drive.

Shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you and all that, have kept quiet for previously stated reasons lately but for CUSTOMERS of SpeedPassion to be treated in the manner in which 'some' of the SPEEDPASSION Representatives act toward us is both Short sighted and a little silly.

all that has ever been required is a little truthfulness in all this and for various CUSTOMERS to be Bawled out in such a public way beggars belief surely King Golden would require a modicum of 'tact' from their reps given that they are now distributing the Brand themselves.

I for one was very interested in the 2.1 due to the natty all metal case but to be honest if this is what you think of US your CUSTOMERS then maybe a harsh lesson in economics may be coming the way of the Speed Passion team!!

Is night time here in Phoenix BTW.

Enjoy your dinner my egg rolls were lovely !
Old 05-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Hey Marcos, I just think that Solara needs to moderate his wording with the treatment of US the paying public whose "Stupidity" allows him to have a team drive.

Shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you and all that, have kept quiet for previously stated reasons lately but for CUSTOMERS of SpeedPassion to be treated in the manner in which 'some' of the SPEEDPASSION Representatives act toward us is both Short sighted and a little silly.

all that has ever been required is a little truthfulness in all this and for various CUSTOMERS to be Bawled out in such a public way beggars belief surely King Golden would require a modicum of 'tact' from their reps given that they are now distributing the Brand themselves.

I for one was very interested in the 2.1 due to the natty all metal case but to be honest if this is what you think of US your CUSTOMERS then maybe a harsh lesson in economics may be coming the way of the Speed Passion team!!

like I said let's keep the bs out
Old 05-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by cherry2blost

+10
Old 05-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

Next BS post gets 30 days off
Old 05-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

simple

buying Speed Passion product meaning believing on both side HW and SP.

buying HW product meaning only believing HW.

funny i never hate HW or SP, i like both, any way they need it each other.

one thing i know is all future controller will work the same as like the software does. as tekin already before.

HW and SP is in the same flag.
HW and SP cannot be that cheap if not separated marketed.
SP always higher Quality and support and HW always affordable for everyone.

So don't Fight each other on that! you are all the same.

We are all the same.

and i'm still dizzy focusing waiting HW Factory to report the slow progress of repair department, it's really important to know how good HW&SP after sales services, compares to other like TeamWave or Tekin USA.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Maybe this needs to be a forum for paying people so we cant be threatened with being put in the corner when we say something out of like that the boss does not like. I hope your threatening everyone with the 30 day ban and not just some.....
Old 05-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dfiantii
If it was so different the software would not work......

+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.