Are you allowed to say that?
SP is just a label factory

HW is the manufacturer and software designer
Old 05-04-2010, 04:02 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by irgo
it's a Speed Passion Product, Through Speed Passion King Golden at HK
with warranty
and they Send it to factory which is at China ShenZhen.

and it was Hobbywing Factory.
Mine was HW so i sent both at the after-sales service of HW at China ShenZhen and i got them back after 12 days.Sorry.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Born2Run
Mine was HW so i sent both at the after-sales service of HW at China ShenZhen and i got them back after 12 days.Sorry.
i see that yours is HW.

and it's been 4day after last report from KG, that our Speed Passion Product already pass Repair Department.

and So will wait for next report.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Super Charge and Cirtix Motor

Originally Posted by cannon
SP is just a label factory

HW is the manufacturer and software designer
perhaps.

but HW might not able to answear my last question that i gave to ShawnPalmer

The last Question is How SuperCharge Software Work's ON Cirtix Slotless Motor.

and i know HW dont have Cirtix Slotless Motor. (for now)
maybe that's why the SP became the first and foremost.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Do you know how many times I have been censured about mentioning Hobbywing and Speedpassion in the same sentence!!!

Now everybody is getting away with it scot free !!!!

WTH
Old 05-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Originally Posted by mr crum
what software are you running?
if your using beta software you want less motor timing it just causes more heat if you use motor timing.
I am just running the sp motor. I am running a KO BMC, I was talking about the sensor port on the motor.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

never mind thanks to all that pm'd

Last edited by Joel Lagace; 05-04-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Do you know how many times I have been censured about mentioning Hobbywing and Speedpassion in the same sentence!!!

Now everybody is getting away with it scot free !!!!

WTH
Aye what happened to this?

Originally Posted by Solara
Hobbywing software....use on hobbywing speed control

Speed passion software....use on speed passion speed control.

You tell me where is the problem here......I think you should post that on your own hobbywing thread, you created one, and you should stick with that one.

On the other side note....us test driver has a full detail PDF explain each version what was changed and what was improved and what setup to use to start testing the software. Now...your source from CHINA (Hobbywing part) should send you a full detail listing of the different between 231 and 318...THEN, another full detail about the different between 318 and 324. NOW...they should send you another full detail about the different between 324 and 3XX version...

We do get these information from Speed Passion. How about your Hobbywing source? Ask them to forward you the info...as does the base line setup.

If you do use the speed passion version, you won't have to ask the question about should you use 318 or use 324...come on, if you do have it, keep it to yourself, or leave that at hobbywing.
So HW release software and a decent PDF of what the settings do, SP buyers use it and can discuss it here but it can't work the other way round? Severe case of double standards.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gazmond
Aye what happened to this?

So HW release software and a decent PDF of what the settings do, SP buyers use it and can discuss it here but it can't work the other way round? Severe case of double standards.
No double standards here...

You have concern or question regarding the hobbywing 422 software, there are multiple thread on Rctech that you can ask question there. For those SP customer that used the HW 422 software and if they do have concern and question regarding the SOFTWARE...they should go to the HW forum and ask question there...

Now...if you try to get a HOT TOPIC here in Speed Passion thread, you can save your time. Actually, someone started a Hobbywing 422 software thread that is pretty hot right now if you would like to piss off other ppl.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Tech Adept

Default 422 wtf

now that hw have brought out 422, which works on sp and is just as quick as gm and tekin, (i know i tried it on my sp gt2.0, and is very very good)(results on the other thread) when is the speed passion sw coming out?
is it gonna be the same but with a different number? is 422 wot the sp drivers have been testing for hw? dont know, dont care. 422 is here and the gaunlet is down..................
come on sp, bring one out that is better,if you can...................
Old 05-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Tech Initiate

No double standards here...

You have concern or question regarding the hobbywing 422 software, there are multiple thread on Rctech that you can ask question there. For those SP customer that used the HW 422 software and if they do have concern and question regarding the SOFTWARE...they should go to the HW forum and ask question there...

Now...if you try to get a HOT TOPIC here in Speed Passion thread, you can save your time. Actually, someone started a Hobbywing 422 software thread that is pretty hot right now if you would like to piss off other ppl.
Nothing to do with pissing people off, stating what appeared to be double standards in the moderation of this forum.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrayal
now that hw have brought out 422, which works on sp and is just as quick as gm and tekin, (i know i tried it on my sp gt2.0, and is very very good)(results on the other thread) when is the speed passion sw coming out?
is it gonna be the same but with a different number? is 422 wot the sp drivers have been testing for hw? dont know, dont care. 422 is here and the gaunlet is down..................
come on sp, bring one out that is better,if you can...................
I can tell you this....SPEED PASSION version of 422 has different numbers on mulitple areas/options that are different then the Hobbywing version. And these numbers are typically HIGHER then the Hobbywing version. Thats all I can say.

The official release date of the approved software should be very soon, we are trying to gethering all the decent setup with multiple motors turns, type of chassis and different type of track condition. The team need to actually go to the track and test it, instead of guessing it....
Old 05-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

I can tell you this....SPEED PASSION version of 422 has different numbers on mulitple areas/options that are different then the Hobbywing version. And these numbers are typically HIGHER then the Hobbywing version. Thats all I can say.

The official release date of the approved software should be very soon, we are trying to gethering all the decent setup with multiple motors turns, type of chassis and different type of track condition. The team need to actually go to the track and test it, instead of guessing it....
Great News i'm looking fwd to getting this update
Old 05-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Are you saying Hobbywing is guessing at something that seems to be working for the masses? Its funny how people get slammed in this forum for bringing information that obviously works when were not getting anything from SP is funny at best. I guess its best to remember that you guys work for HobbyWing/Speedpassion its the same period. You can't pull the wool over our eyes any longer. If it was so different the software would not work......
Old 05-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Yes higher numbers so that you look different

You have to face the facts though that SP has been ripping everyone off with the prices of what is essentially a HW system .

But then again the SP labels may be very expensive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.