Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 05:19 AM
Tech Addict

I upgraded my the LCD program box to the newest firmware v1.03_090704 and the drag brake issue has gone

Last edited by Born2Run; 03-15-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlie_b
Originally Posted by cherry2blost
So Charlie B I hope these guys have recieved the banning threat for their mentions of the unmentionable
So, you want to now start pushing buttons for your personal entertainment huh? Keep it up.
cherry2blost, why are you being so disrespectful, disgruntle and inconsiderate towards SpeedPassion and their employees? These are people trying to make a living and supporting their families under the SpeedPassion's brand and payroll. With your constant trolling and advertisement of the other brands that apparently work with SP's software in this thread and others, is a slap on their face for their efforts and hard work. QUIT IT ALREADY!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

How do you upgrade firmware of the LCD programming card?
Old 03-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Boz
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

open link 1.32
click on device
click on LCD
click on update
Old 03-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by razzor
i updated to the newer firmware for the lcd. didnt try it with the older version.
Was supposed to run at tehregionals but had some errands i had to do in the morning so pitched up late to run race control. Havent run yet but hope to this weekend.
Priorities Razzor!!
Old 03-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Regular

i need to connect a v1.1 lpf to a brushed motor,what is the wires configuration?thanx
Old 03-15-2010, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Boz
open link 1.32
click on device
click on LCD
click on update
When I did the above, its still wont update and a pop up window says "network fault, pls check network connection" . Anything more I should do?
Old 03-15-2010, 09:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by san.
cherry2blost, why are you being so disrespectful, disgruntle and inconsiderate towards SpeedPassion and their employees? These are people trying to make a living and supporting their families under the SpeedPassion's brand and payroll. With your constant trolling and advertisement of the other brands that apparently work with SP's software in this thread and others, is a slap on their face for their efforts and hard work. QUIT IT ALREADY!
Sorry when was I disrespectful to their employees? At what point have I been disrespectful, if you are going to make accusations make sure they are true DUDE !!!

lol there is always a bit of 2x4 that come out the woodwork
Old 03-15-2010, 10:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

maybe if Speed Passion made it so you can actually buy the pro lcd programmer without it been out of stock everywhere then we wouldnt mention any other brand or alternative....
Old 03-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by madwestmo
maybe if Speed Passion made it so you can actually buy the pro lcd programmer without it been out of stock everywhere then we wouldnt mention any other brand or alternative....
Touche
Old 03-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Isn't that when you go to the "other brand or alternative's" specific thread and ask if "they" are compatible with SP? Or better yet, go to those "other" threads and ask for SP support? I'm sure they will be delighted to support another company's products on their dime.

Let's use common sense here, people.

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Touche
You're trolling again. I guess posting Adam's "Private Message" in a public thread isn't considered disrespectful? Get a life, mate.

If you wish to address my reply, please send me a PM and stop derailing this thread.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Hotwires are out of stock everywhere too
Old 03-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Tech Addict

Isn't that when you go to the "other brand or alternative's" specific thread and ask if "they" are compatible with SP? Or better yet, go to those "other" threads and ask for SP support? I'm sure they will be delighted to support another company's products on their dime.

Let's use common sense here, people.

You're trolling again. I guess posting Adam's "Private Message" in a public thread isn't considered disrespectful? Get a life, mate.

If you wish to address my reply, please send me a PM and stop derailing this thread.
Mate you are flogging a dead horse there, we know they are compatible, you know also. I have my GT2.0 set up quite nicely with the afformentioned equipment, as for the private message, is telling us for so long that they are completly different any less disrespectful, when the facts are different. This began as a tongue in cheek jibe but you have kept this going for a lot longer than it needed to.

People here are asking 'legitimate' questions about equipment and are recieving 'duff' information in return and all the time they are being harrassed by you for doing so.

I was not the one to mention the name that came up on the Speed Passion LCD card when 'flashed' THAT was someone else, why would you take such offence at me when I have done nothing wrong. As for dragging up past history that is a pointless exercise designed to provoke an argument, THAT my friend is TROLLING.

I am in the great position of owning both 'Brands' of this fine speedo and if someone asks a question that is a crossover point then I will answer it, if I have told any lies here then point them out, failing that please stop trying to provoke an argument because frankly you ain't worth the hassle
Old 03-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

would sp take a fried esc and send me a replacement?
Old 03-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

uuuumm, na not gonna say it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.