Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Am not and never have 'Trolled' this thread, have rebutted and explained my reasoning, where is the harm in that?

I am hoping that by now posting this someone at SP UK will get off their backsides and offer me some customer service.
I warned you
Old 02-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
I warned you
Mr. MarcosJ,
If cherry is trolling then are you treating irgo the same when he comes on here all the time trying to tell SP USA what they should have and should not have and complaining about why it does not have what Tekin has blah, blah, blah and the list goes on? If your going to suggest bans and the like it should be across the board not just because you dont like what is said. That is why we are individuals and have our own ideas. Bust him out on pm not in front of all of us like you did.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dfiantii
Mr. MarcosJ,
If cherry is trolling then are you treating irgo the same when he comes on here all the time trying to tell SP USA what they should have and should not have and complaining about why it does not have what Tekin has blah, blah, blah and the list goes on? If your going to suggest bans and the like it should be across the board not just because you dont like what is said. That is why we are individuals and have our own ideas. Bust him out on pm not in front of all of us like you did.
Well he will be back in a few days so he will be fine now let's get back on the topic.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

I'm a fair guy I will let him back
Old 02-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Old 02-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Mr. MarcosJ,
It's OK mate thanks for the support but don't get yourself banned it just ain't worth it. Everyone knows where we stand now so.........

Q- Has Adam "Done a Ratner"?

Last edited by cherry2blost; 02-09-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Every member of this forum has a "right" to come into "any" thread and voice there opinion, good bad or indifferent to what the forum is talking about. Whether we like or dislike what the person is saying it is there right. Its the "exchange" of idea that threads are based upon. I, like I am sure a lot of people come to these forums to learn what we can from other members about what works what does not work and what we can try to make things work better for us. I will end my soapbox there.

Lets get back to the exchange of ideas. Lets go SP......
Old 02-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
It's OK mate thanks for the support but don't get yourself banned it just ain't worth it. Everyone knows where we stand now so.........

Q- Has Adam "Done a Ratner"?
Odd that an "American" stood up for you? Now please stay out of this thread.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Tech Champion

Rights always have some limits.... I hope!

Besides, the only Right here is the owner's Right, who has granted much of that power to our fine Moderators & Admins.

We all have the Right to start our own board at any time.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by san.
Odd that an "American" stood up for you? Now please stay out of this thread.
And I thanked him for it.

I have a legitimate issue which I am airing seems to be 'fair' to comment, sorry if that offends your sensibilities but unfortunately everything is not always as rosy as one would prefer.

I would suggest that the name of this thread be changed to 'Speed Passion USA only... oh and only if you are happy with our products" ?

Oh and by the way I did already say that I would buy a 2.1 but only from the US when I am over there teaching in 2 months, now I wonder whether Schumacher UK or USA would be dealing with that particular speedo? Should it ever go wrong.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dave H
Rights always have some limits.... I hope!

Besides, the only Right here is the owner's Right, who has granted much of that power to our fine Moderators & Admins.

We all have the Right to start our own board at any time.
Your right, rights have limits. Like I said earlier this whole episode is a teachable moment not just to me.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Tech Champion

Your right, rights have limits. Like I said earlier this whole episode is a teachable moment not just to me.
Sadly the curse of education applies, those most in need will not avail themselves of the opportunity presented.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sosidge
I have had the motor apart and measured it all. The timing marks are wrong.

The range of timing adjustment is 20 degrees, not 10. So -10/+10 from the default.

The default timing measures as a "true" 30deg advance. This is what many manufacturers would call "zero".
So the default mechanical timing is 30deg with the adjustment set at 0 (middle)?
Old 02-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by abailey21
Next time I hear you say the word "Cheers" please have a beer ready for me
Its here waiting for you Just waiting for you to fly here and get it!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Dear SP USA

Apologies if this question has been posted and answered before:

Will there be a big difference in performance in the motor (Competition 3.0 - 13.5R) if I use a SMC 5200mah 50C lipo battery compared to an Intellect 5000mah 50C?

I ask this since I've read in one of the general threads before that for certain stock motors, there is only enough power that it "takes/draws" out of the battery and going 50C or more might not improve its performance.

I only participate at our local club races, thus if the difference is minute or could only be witnessed or experienced by pro racers, then it will be all the same to me.

Thank you in advance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.