Old 04-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

red
Old 04-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slideaway
any dealer contact in Bangkok, Thailand ?
Thanks
Probably not yet. When I live there I flew to Hong Kong about 4-5 times a year to candy stores and get my RC needs there.

If there is a demand I am sure someone will import it.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Everyone please keep in mind - My departure from TOP was not of my choice but of TOP's. I was terminated....

Next, CEFX was going to stop all production of our 1/12 and 1/10 pan cars effective as soon as the TOP pan cars arrived. Those cars where supposed to be here in prototype form at the IIC.... Still not here... With the current situation now CEFX will continue on.

I understand there is a lot of speculation about why we split and to be honest I still don't understand it all myself. I did design the Photon 100%. I had nothing to do with the Sabre and the coming pan cars I did design but with a lot of changes instructed to me by the TOP HK office.

If anyone wants to talk to me, then know where to find me...
Old 04-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
My departure from TOP was not of my choice but of TOP's. I was terminated....
Those Bastards.....
Old 04-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Important Update about the TOP GUN SHOOTOUT

I have given a great deal of consideration to subject of which "open ESC TC class" or classes to offer for this event. One thing that has weighed heavily in this decision is that in this area there are zero people running 13.5's with the new ESC's. Add to this ROAR's deletion of the 13.5 class and it just does not make sense to run a 13.5 Unlimited class rather than a 17.5 Unlimited class.

Therefore at the 2010 TOP GUN SHOOTOUT the classes will be.

MINI
NOVICE
1/10TH NITRO
TRANS AM
TC 17.5 LIMITED (ESC)
TC 17.5 UNLIMITED
TC Open (Awards for this class are pending on Pre-Entries) This Class is for the very few who need or want an opportunity to prep for the upcoming RROC. There must be at least 8 entries mailed in befor May 1st in order for this class to be recognized as a "trophy class".

Below is the updated entry form.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrrcguy
I have given a great deal of consideration to subject of which "open ESC TC class" or classes to offer for this event. One thing that has weighed heavily in this decision is that in this area there are zero people running 13.5's with the new ESC's. Add to this ROAR's deletion of the 13.5 class and it just does not make sense to run a 13.5 Unlimited class rather than a 17.5 Unlimited class.

MINI
NOVICE
1/10TH NITRO
TRANS AM
TC 17.5 LIMITED (ESC)
TC 17.5 UNLIMITED
TC Open (Awards for this class are pending on Pre-Entries) This Class is for the very few who need or want an opportunity to prep for the upcoming RROC. There must be at least 8 entries mailed in befor May 1st in order for this class to be recognized as a "trophy class".

That red is just annoying to read. Sorry, I didn't get passed the first sentence.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EVILGRAFX
That red is just annoying to read. Sorry, I didn't get passed the first sentence.
+1 here ya go.

Originally Posted by mrrcguy

MINI
NOVICE
1/10TH NITRO
TRANS AM
TC 17.5 LIMITED (ESC)
TC 17.5 UNLIMITED

Old 04-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by EVILGRAFX
Evilgrafx,

I know when there is something written in red ink or type, the information being presented is supposed to be important hence the necessity for the red ink or type. I am sorry that you did not finish reading the information in the post since the information that was presented in the post could be important for people that may be trying to make a decision about which class to register for the upcoming Top Gun race .

Joe Murphy
Old 04-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default FOAM PHOTON

Looking for a used foam photon kit for sale for a friend.Pm me with info.Paypal ready!
Old 04-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SmokinJoeM
Evilgrafx,

I know when there is something written in red ink or type, the information being presented is supposed to be important hence the necessity for the red ink or type. I am sorry that you did not finish reading the information in the post since the information that was presented in the post could be important for people that may be trying to make a decision about which class to register for the upcoming Top Gun race .

Joe Murphy
Just yankin your chain Joe. I know how the TOP guys like everything red It's just harder to read.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Tech Addict

Default New Version 2 Shocks

Just letting you guys know we have a new version of the shocks for the Photon.

Version 2 shocks:

0.1mm larger shock bodies
One piece machined delrin shock shaft guides

Because of these refinements, the version 2 shocks are able to operate smoother and more consistent. Also, there are no leak issues with the shocks. They are much easier to build with consistent rebound. Shocks will come standard with all kits.

The easiest way to tell if you have the new shocks is the one piece delrin shock shaft guides. They are now white.

Contact your local distributor. For guys in North America, contact your local hobby shop or us directly at TOP USA ([email protected]). They are in stock.

If you do purchase the new shocks, don’t mix them up. Mark them!

I’ve been running these shocks for a month and they are awesome!

Last edited by E.J. Evans; 04-13-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I've also been running the shocks and they are smoother and more consistent.

And anyone that knows me knows, I'm very picky about my cars dampening.

Last edited by L.Fairtrace; 04-13-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Master

I best have a set with my name on it
Old 04-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Tech Addict

Sounds cool. Do you have a set for me EJ?
Old 04-14-2010, 12:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

was released over 1 months !
Attached Thumbnails T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car-top-tc-pshs01rd.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.