Wiki Posts
Search

2009 "IIC" Las Vegas International Indoor Championships

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 07:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wicked-Wayz
Cool, thanks for the updates Boomer. Sad to say I haven't been following online like I have before. Been a little busy with the little one.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Congrats on the kid. Enjoy every minute of it. See you when we get home.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer
Pics from day 4 and 5 are up on my site Here. Mains tomorrow start at 7 am Vegas time. Watch all of the live action on WWW.liverc.com
Is there anyone with pictures that does not want money? You even have to pay to watch this, why?
Old 09-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer
Congrats on the kid. Enjoy every minute of it. See you when we get home.
Thanks Boomer, I am enjoying every second of it. Alright see you then.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 09-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

This is the biggest and best race of the year I could not get off work to go and now i have to pay to see it

The iic is the BEST just wish could see pics without big names across them and liverc that wants money. what do the sponsors on the page pay for. anyway congratulations to all the winners of the races. wish i was there
Old 09-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by outrunner25
Is there anyone with pictures that does not want money? You even have to pay to watch this, why?
You have to pay because the guys from LiveRC drove half way across the country to setup an internet broadcast. Not to mention, its not just for the IIC, its to help all tracks on the LiveRC system broadcast races for everyone to watch.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

This is the biggest and best race of the year I could not get off work to go and now i have to pay to see it

The iic is the BEST just wish could see pics without big names across them and liverc that wants money. what do the sponsors on the page pay for. anyway congratulations to all the winners of the races. wish i was there

What are you talking about??? You can watch the race on liverc with out paying, you just have to wait for the queue since only so many free watchers can watch at a time. Liverc needs to keep the quailty up for the people that PAY, so thats why they limited the FREE users.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

www.rc50.com fee pics
Old 09-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Scott B
What are you talking about??? You can watch the race on liverc with out paying, you just have to wait for the queue since only so many free watchers can watch at a time. Liverc needs to keep the quailty up for the people that PAY, so thats why they limited the FREE users.
Thanks nashracer.

Scott, you have to wait in line and then get bumped off. So what are you talking about. And what do the sponsors pay for then and Scotty had to pay to have them cover it so come on man get off your high horse. iic greatest race ever and you gotta pay? come on man
Old 09-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
You have to pay because the guys from LiveRC drove half way across the country to setup an internet broadcast. Not to mention, its not just for the IIC, its to help all tracks on the LiveRC system broadcast races for everyone to watch.
ok i am going to start freelivercracing.com

I say it is a free world unless you are a prisoner so be free

i say let rc be free

every child and man in every country should be able to see the iic free

or any other race. Holland will show you the way. we will provide free access for everyone. time for a change
Old 09-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i say let rc be free

or any other race. Holland will show you the way. we will provide free access for everyone. time for a change
And who's going to pay for your travel? How about the $100,000 in equipment? I don't mind the $30 a year.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

Thanks nashracer.

Scott, you have to wait in line and then get bumped off. So what are you talking about. And what do the sponsors pay for then and Scotty had to pay to have them cover it so come on man get off your high horse. iic greatest race ever and you gotta pay? come on man

dude are u seriuos why be an ass just shut your mouth this thread doesnt need you stupid comment we pay for a reason cause nothing is free in this world so get off your cheap ass horse
Old 09-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Thanks nashracer.

"High Horse", WTF??? I'm not the one complaining about not getting something for free, maybe we should get free entry into the race to.

Why don't you quit your bitching and be happy for what you get for FREE.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Well for those of us that did watch it. It was a good race, shame Naoto crashed in first turn. Was looking forward to him and josh scrapin it out..
Old 09-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

i say let rc be free

Yeah, good luck with that. Man this is crazy talk.

Just want to thank all the great people that make this happen. The IIC crew, Scotty, Charlie, Boomer, and Nash and all the others.

I have enjoyed watching the races live for FREE and looking at their pictures for FREE and when I can find consistant work again I will be HAPPY to pay for the service too

Steve
Old 09-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Tech Adept

i say let rc be free

your a hack mang I bet you try to get free cheesburgers also. We should all be so lucky that there is even a FREE broadcast.

Thanks to the LIVERC team for making this posible to be able to watch all over the world

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.