R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2009, 08:05 AM   #1546
Tech Elite
 
Big Daddy Boomer's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Trackside Hobbies Milwaukee
Posts: 2,631
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Daddy Boomer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked-Wayz View Post
Cool, thanks for the updates Boomer. Sad to say I haven't been following online like I have before. Been a little busy with the little one.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Congrats on the kid. Enjoy every minute of it. See you when we get home.
Big Daddy Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #1547
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: America
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer View Post
Pics from day 4 and 5 are up on my site Here. Mains tomorrow start at 7 am Vegas time. Watch all of the live action on WWW.liverc.com
Is there anyone with pictures that does not want money? You even have to pay to watch this, why?
outrunner25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:31 AM   #1548
Tech Elite
 
Wicked-Wayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Do you feel you're a star?
Posts: 2,033
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Wicked-Wayz Send a message via AIM to Wicked-Wayz Send a message via MSN to Wicked-Wayz Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked-Wayz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer View Post
Congrats on the kid. Enjoy every minute of it. See you when we get home.
Thanks Boomer, I am enjoying every second of it. Alright see you then.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
__________________
Schacht Design Works Trackside Hobbies Dirtheaven CRC Hobbies MidWest Tri-Clone RC Scoring Pro LiveRc.com 92 Zero Designs
Wicked-Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:31 AM   #1549
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: America
Posts: 79
Default

This is the biggest and best race of the year I could not get off work to go and now i have to pay to see it

The iic is the BEST just wish could see pics without big names across them and liverc that wants money. what do the sponsors on the page pay for. anyway congratulations to all the winners of the races. wish i was there
outrunner25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #1550
Tech Master
 
Bigedmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,837
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner25 View Post
Is there anyone with pictures that does not want money? You even have to pay to watch this, why?
You have to pay because the guys from LiveRC drove half way across the country to setup an internet broadcast. Not to mention, its not just for the IIC, its to help all tracks on the LiveRC system broadcast races for everyone to watch.
Bigedmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #1551
Tech Master
 
Scott B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NOR-CAL
Posts: 1,247
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner25 View Post
This is the biggest and best race of the year I could not get off work to go and now i have to pay to see it

The iic is the BEST just wish could see pics without big names across them and liverc that wants money. what do the sponsors on the page pay for. anyway congratulations to all the winners of the races. wish i was there

What are you talking about??? You can watch the race on liverc with out paying, you just have to wait for the queue since only so many free watchers can watch at a time. Liverc needs to keep the quailty up for the people that PAY, so thats why they limited the FREE users.
__________________
Mugen Racing USA, Sweep Racing Tires, R1 Wurks, Protoform, Speedworld Raceway...

"On-road is racing.. off-road is 50% competitive jumping and 50% crash avoidance"...
Scott B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #1552
Tech Elite
 
nashrcracer's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: LA - Lower Antioch
Posts: 4,911
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner25 View Post
Is there anyone with pictures that does not want money? You even have to pay to watch this, why?
www.rc50.com fee pics
__________________
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #1553
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: America
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott B View Post
What are you talking about??? You can watch the race on liverc with out paying, you just have to wait for the queue since only so many free watchers can watch at a time. Liverc needs to keep the quailty up for the people that PAY, so thats why they limited the FREE users.
Thanks nashracer.

Scott, you have to wait in line and then get bumped off. So what are you talking about. And what do the sponsors pay for then and Scotty had to pay to have them cover it so come on man get off your high horse. iic greatest race ever and you gotta pay? come on man
outrunner25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #1554
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: America
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigedmond View Post
You have to pay because the guys from LiveRC drove half way across the country to setup an internet broadcast. Not to mention, its not just for the IIC, its to help all tracks on the LiveRC system broadcast races for everyone to watch.
ok i am going to start freelivercracing.com

I say it is a free world unless you are a prisoner so be free

i say let rc be free

every child and man in every country should be able to see the iic free

or any other race. Holland will show you the way. we will provide free access for everyone. time for a change
outrunner25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #1555
Tech Elite
 
Scottmisfits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3,104
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner25 View Post
ok i am going to start freelivercracing.com

I say it is a free world unless you are a prisoner so be free

i say let rc be free

every child and man in every country should be able to see the iic free

or any other race. Holland will show you the way. we will provide free access for everyone. time for a change
And who's going to pay for your travel? How about the $100,000 in equipment? I don't mind the $30 a year.
Scottmisfits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #1556
Tech Elite
 
DENNIS STORTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Horsham
Posts: 2,400
Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)
Send a message via AIM to DENNIS STORTI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner25 View Post
Thanks nashracer.

Scott, you have to wait in line and then get bumped off. So what are you talking about. And what do the sponsors pay for then and Scotty had to pay to have them cover it so come on man get off your high horse. iic greatest race ever and you gotta pay? come on man


dude are u seriuos why be an ass just shut your mouth this thread doesnt need you stupid comment we pay for a reason cause nothing is free in this world so get off your cheap ass horse
DENNIS STORTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #1557
Tech Master
 
Scott B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NOR-CAL
Posts: 1,247
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner25 View Post
Thanks nashracer.

Scott, you have to wait in line and then get bumped off. So what are you talking about. And what do the sponsors pay for then and Scotty had to pay to have them cover it so come on man get off your high horse. iic greatest race ever and you gotta pay? come on man

"High Horse", WTF??? I'm not the one complaining about not getting something for free, maybe we should get free entry into the race to.

Why don't you quit your bitching and be happy for what you get for FREE.
__________________
Mugen Racing USA, Sweep Racing Tires, R1 Wurks, Protoform, Speedworld Raceway...

"On-road is racing.. off-road is 50% competitive jumping and 50% crash avoidance"...
Scott B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #1558
Tech Fanatic
 
DHMOTORSPORTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Central IL.
Posts: 836
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Well for those of us that did watch it. It was a good race, shame Naoto crashed in first turn. Was looking forward to him and josh scrapin it out..
__________________
Trinity / Team Epic / ReVtech Batteries / TRC / F-Bomb Graphix
DHMOTORSPORTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #1559
Tech Elite
 
corallyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Edmonds, Wash
Posts: 4,564
Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner25 View Post
ok i am going to start freelivercracing.com

I say it is a free world unless you are a prisoner so be free

i say let rc be free

every child and man in every country should be able to see the iic free

or any other race. Holland will show you the way. we will provide free access for everyone. time for a change
Yeah, good luck with that. Man this is crazy talk.

Just want to thank all the great people that make this happen. The IIC crew, Scotty, Charlie, Boomer, and Nash and all the others.

I have enjoyed watching the races live for FREE and looking at their pictures for FREE and when I can find consistant work again I will be HAPPY to pay for the service too

Steve
__________________
Team ORCA / ORCA USA / Pro Spec
Serpent America / Team Serpent S411 ERYX / On Point Racing OP12C, S120 / Xceed Products
Hangar 30 / Seattle RC Racers
Fasttrax Racing Series / NORA On Road Series
corallyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #1560
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner25 View Post
ok i am going to start freelivercracing.com

I say it is a free world unless you are a prisoner so be free

i say let rc be free

every child and man in every country should be able to see the iic free

or any other race. Holland will show you the way. we will provide free access for everyone. time for a change
your a hack mang I bet you try to get free cheesburgers also. We should all be so lucky that there is even a FREE broadcast.

Thanks to the LIVERC team for making this posible to be able to watch all over the world
Tulsa TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:21 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net