Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Tamiya TRF415

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Wow Neil you have been a busy boy on this thread lately. It looks like all the F1 drivers caught the tamiya bug in Japan, my 415 has been going great, setting a PB first weekend out with it at my local track. I also hear Michael has got one and is doing well also.

I have been really slack and have not burnt the pictures yet but i will prob do them this weekend and sned to you. Have you been able to copy yours for the aussies yet?

catch you soon.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Neil Rabara
Links don't work Rod. How about a password?
Okay, how about this link: Gunslinger Girl
Old 01-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rcfiend
Neil - Whats up! Did you go out and by a 415?? Are you going to attend any of the TCS races in Calif.
I have a MS. After the trip to Japan, I was hooked on the red and blue stars. I'm just getting a bunch needed items to be able to tune the car. How is your 415 coming along? And no, I won't be going to Cali for this coming TCS season. I'm deploying to the gulf for seven months. No action over there, RC type anyways.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Randy Caster
Still gonna spend over $500 for what this one has on it once it's shipped.
I'd hold to it Randy, at least you can go to the Tamiya track and run the TCS races with it.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Besercoe
Wow Neil you have been a busy boy on this thread lately. It looks like all the F1 drivers caught the tamiya bug in Japan, my 415 has been going great, setting a PB first weekend out with it at my local track. I also hear Michael has got one and is doing well also.

I have been really slack and have not burnt the pictures yet but i will prob do them this weekend and sned to you. Have you been able to copy yours for the aussies yet?

catch you soon.
I do have the bug. All the International F1 drivers got 415's? What about Alvin? I'm sure he did after how Tamiya treated us like celebrities.

Sorry haven't burned the pics yet. I'm leaving for another trip this weekend. Gone for only a week this time. Did you get the graphite from Fred yet?
Old 01-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rtypec
Sweet! School girl outfit is still hot and in style.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:28 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I'd hold to it Randy, at least you can go to the Tamiya track and run the TCS races with it.
Thats part of the reason I have the car, TCS and a chance at Japan.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:28 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by rtypec
Cartoons arent supposed to look good like that.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

I have a MS. After the trip to Japan, I was hooked on the red and blue stars. I'm just getting a bunch needed items to be able to tune the car. How is your 415 coming along? And no, I won't be going to Cali for this coming TCS season. I'm deploying to the gulf for seven months. No action over there, RC type anyways.
Neil, good luck with the assignment. I did see some posting about some RC racing with the troops in the Gulf so you might find some action after all.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:52 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Jeff, Chris mentioned you used RC4Less bearings, do they make them in metric sizes?
Old 01-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thats part of the reason I have the car, TCS and a chance at Japan.
i also plan on running the 415 all year so that i can have another crack at Japan, in Australia you are allowed to enter in a higher class if you have won before, so GT1 here i come.

Neil - i have not received anything from Fred yet, better give hime a forehead slap for me. I just copied the last of the japan pics from my camera, i will make sure i get them done this weekend, and you will have a nice surprise when you return from your play in the boat.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by Besercoe
i also plan on running the 415 all year so that i can have another crack at Japan, in Australia you are allowed to enter in a higher class if you have won before, so GT1 here i come.

Neil - i have not received anything from Fred yet, better give hime a forehead slap for me. I just copied the last of the japan pics from my camera, i will make sure i get them done this weekend, and you will have a nice surprise when you return from your play in the boat.
I wish they would let us go more than once in America too, but then again I'll be racing GT-1 this year, so there isnt any class to move up to. I know the competition will be good, just cant wait till august and the nats.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Tech Elite

Jeff, Chris mentioned you used RC4Less bearings, do they make them in metric sizes?
Yea Randy, Bruce's got them all. Just send him an email explaining what you need and he will put them together for you. Great bearings at great prices and a pleasure to deal with.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by jeffreylin
Yea Randy, Bruce's got them all. Just send him an email explaining what you need and he will put them together for you. Great bearings at great prices and a pleasure to deal with.
Have you compared them to like Boca or Acers ceramics? How much did the set run?
Old 01-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

While we are on bearings I'd like to find out where I can get some hub bearings and how much. One is starting to get gritty.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.