R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Serpent America (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/257664-serpent-america.html)

ioxqq 12-11-2008 07:04 PM

Forget about S400. I believe it will be stop providing part very soon.

Shagnasties 12-12-2008 01:49 AM

Serpent need to put an end to speculation on their official site because if it is to be discontinued after this ray of hope the backlash could be ugly.

fatboy 12-12-2008 01:54 AM

my 960 :cry: as heard new kit coming out

my S400 :cry::cry: ? parts cont or not

both add up :cry: + :cry::cry: = :cry::cry::cry:

joezjr 12-12-2008 09:36 AM

Serpent usa has been jacking around its american customers for year. The reason we put up with this is because they make an awsome product, minus the 950R.
I hope serpent america will be different and I hope they will keep producing s400 parts.

TeamButter 12-14-2008 08:25 PM

Serpent America

Hey guys,

I'll be on here answering as many posts and as promptly as possible. Serpent America WILL be receiving an assortment of parts to support the current 1/10th TC the S400. I know it has been difficult for people in the US to get parts but this will not be the case much longer.

On another note, Xceed is coming out with an AMAZING line of equipment including Tire warmers and Chargers. I have had the opportunity to test the prototype tire warmers and they work GREAT!! The system has worked flawlessly and has many nice features such as Quick Warm, Lap counter and fully independent temperature adjustments.

Both the Charger and the Warmers should be hitting our shores by mid-late January.

If you guys have anymore questions feel free to post here or PM me anytime.

Butter

rezenclowd3 12-14-2008 09:38 PM

The Xceed equipment looks mightily similar to the Much More Products...Most likely they work near as well also...

fly_wheel 12-15-2008 02:52 AM

pictures of the xceed products pls... :D

zacabrandy 12-15-2008 03:21 AM

So now you say parts are available, does this mean Serpent is going to continue with the S400 and look at new versions in time as required, or is this a one off car that once outdated will not be replaced with a new model?

Cheers
Aaron

TeamButter 12-15-2008 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by zacabrandy (Post 5167930)
So now you say parts are available, does this mean Serpent is going to continue with the S400 and look at new versions in time as required, or is this a one off car that once outdated will not be replaced with a new model?

Cheers
Aaron

Aaron,

the S400 will continue to be supported and like all high end touring car makers, there will be continued testing in an effort to develop newer models. There is no specific release date, but there is ALWAYS something being tested in order to provide the consumer the best possible product.

Butter

joezjr 12-19-2008 06:41 AM

I have a question about serpent but its not on road related.
A couple of years ago you guys ran a 10th scale electric 4wd off road buggy at the worlds. Is there any chance you guys are going to continue development on this car?

serpentamerica 12-19-2008 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by joezjr (Post 5185767)
I have a question about serpent but its not on road related.
A couple of years ago you guys ran a 10th scale electric 4wd off road buggy at the worlds. Is there any chance you guys are going to continue development on this car?

joezjr, at the moment that project is on hold. There is no more info at the moment when they will continue development

serpentamerica 12-19-2008 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by fly_wheel (Post 5167870)
pictures of the xceed products pls... :D

you can check the pics and specs @ www.xceedrc.com

serpentamerica 12-19-2008 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by joezjr (Post 5158898)
Serpent usa has been jacking around its american customers for year. The reason we put up with this is because they make an awsome product, minus the 950R.
I hope serpent america will be different and I hope they will keep producing s400 parts.

I am really sorry about what happen. Serpent America is a totally different company and we have nothing to do with the past. Our goal is to provide the customer support you guys deserve.

joezjr 12-19-2008 09:28 AM

I know it is a totally different company. I'm optimistic about the company.
I hope serpent continues testing on that buggy soon. They could really change the face of off road.

serpentamerica 12-24-2008 04:00 PM

Serpent America wish you a Merry Xmas